Baltimore Is A Democrat Mess They're Trying To Blame On The Cops

The true definition of insanity is doing the same thing over & over and expecting a different result. It's been 50yrs of Democrat-rule in Baltimore. And things just continue to get worse.

Explain.

Or run away, like you usually do when challenged.

Yes i know, you believe Obama's new 'Task Force' is gonna be the one that works. It'll somehow be way different than the other thousand Democrat 'Task Forces' of the past. This will be the one that fixes things. Well guess what? It won't be. It's just more insanity. 50yrs is enough. It's time for change in Baltimore.

I didn't say a fucking word about any "task force". I don't even know (or care) about it.

What I'm challenging you to do, and what you're courageously running away from, is to explain this idea that political philosophies somehow run cities.

Don't feel bad, the other water carriers ran away from that question too. I guess it beats having to go on the internet and admit you were spewing bullshit. That would be too much like honesty.

Baltimore can't afford even one more year of Democrat-rule. It's rapidly heading toward Detroit/Chicago Third World misery. 50yrs is definitely enough.

Feel free (again, asked before, got crickets) to define "Democrat-rule" as it applies to a city level.
Feel free to contrast, for example to "Republican-rule" within the same scope.

Here's a video translation of the above:

Fucking wimp.

Baltimore will now be shunned by most Americans. They're writing Baltimore off just like Detroit and Chicago. There is no hope for that once great city. Nice job Democrats.

Explain.

Yes i know, you believe Obama's new 'Task Force' is gonna be the one that works. It'll somehow be way different than the other thousand Democrat 'Task Forces' of the past. This will be the one that fixes things. Well guess what? It won't be. It's just more insanity. 50yrs is enough. It's time for change in Baltimore.

I didn't say a fucking word about any "task force". I don't even know (or care) about it.

What I'm challenging you to do, and what you're courageously running away from, is to explain this idea that political philosophies somehow run cities.

Don't feel bad, the other water carriers ran away from that question too. I guess it beats having to go on the internet and admit you were spewing bullshit. That would be too much like honesty.

Baltimore can't afford even one more year of Democrat-rule. It's rapidly heading toward Detroit/Chicago Third World misery. 50yrs is definitely enough.

Feel free (again, asked before, got crickets) to define "Democrat-rule" as it applies to a city level.

Fucking wimp.

So businesses bailing out of liberal states because of out of control taxation is a republican problem?

:beer:

Explain.

Fucking wimp.

Baltimore will now be shunned by most Americans. They're writing Baltimore off just like Detroit and Chicago. There is no hope for that once great city. Nice job Democrats.

I knew I could count on you to bravely turn tail and fail. Nice job, Wimp.

Spineless jellyfish.

Fucking wimp.

I knew I could count on you to bravely turn tail and fail. Nice job, Wimp.

Nah, you're actually failing like Democrat-run Baltimore is. No hope for it or you.

Last edited:
Baltimore-Riots-3.png.cf.jpg

The mess in Baltimore is top to bottom a Democrat invention they're trying to pawn off on the police.

Riot-Plagued Baltimore Is a Catastrophe Entirely of the Democratic Party s Own Making National Review Online

"Democrats rule urban cesspools and have for decades.

No Republican, and certainly no conservative, has left so much as a thumbprint on the public institutions of Baltimore in a generation. Baltimore’s police department is, like Detroit’s economy and Atlanta’s schools, the product of the progressive wing of the Democratic party enabled in no small part by black identity politics. This is entirely a left-wing project, and a Democratic-party project.”

The Real Freddie Gray

"Freddie Gray had an extensive criminal record, and this was well known to police officers in the community. He was, in short, known to engage in unlawful criminal activity with a frequency that would in any other context be considered evidence of a notable work ethic. He had at least 18 arrests in the ~8 years between 2007 and his death in 2015 -- and it is worth keeping in mind that the only reason his arrest record here begins in only in 2007 is that prior arrests would be sealed as juvenile records.

It is also notable that although Gray’s early arrests were apparently confined to drug offenses, in later years he began to be charged with acts of violence, including several charges on differing dates of second-degree assault, as well as burglary.

In addition, the neighborhood where the arrest occurred is known more generally for being a high-crime area, and so the police would be expected to be particularly attuned for indications of criminal conduct.

In this context the police observe well-known criminal Gray acting in a manner that they perceive as noteworthy. The police begin to approach Gray, a form of police conduct that requires no particular legal justification at least until an actual interaction has begun. Observing the police approach, Gray substantially increases the suspiciousness of his conduct by fleeing the officers."
Articles The Great American Traveling Riot Circus
What we're seeing in Baltimore was an example of urban decay from decades of liberal progressive policies.

Political philosophies don't enter into managing a local level government. There's nothing "right" or "left" about whether the trash gets picked up on Tuesday versus Wednesday.

It's stupefying that you partisan hacknoids just keep running the same play thinking it will work this time.

Urban issues are sociocultural -- not political. You clowns continually running this noise generator in this juvenile political football game scoreboard are just prolonging the problems and feeding division.
So desperate to avoid accountability. That is some serious spin

The question remains open. Feel free to attempt it.
Many have tried, none came back alive.
ac9770fa_900x600px-LL-71fb621e_jill61-603505-albums-emoticons-pic59015-rubbing-hands-smiley.gif

As long as you ignore that local level government does much more than just the trash and stop lights you will keep your head in the sand.

Do you recognize that there are two types of Mayoral roles Pogo?
There is the;
The Ceremonial Mayor where they are found in smaller towns and cities.
This governing style is often found in smaller towns and cities. With this power structure the council, which is essentially a panel of citizens who are responsible for most administrative and operational procedures, wields the most influence

And the;
The Mayor with Legislative Authority
This government functions much like a state or federal government entity in which an elected leader wields considerable legislative power
This is the structure of local government that Baltimore has.

Law Dictionary: Duties And Responsibilities Of A Mayor

Baltimore and Detroit has this type of Legislative Authority as well as all larger cities have.
Mayors who have legislative authority serve as the head for various departments within the city. This may include departments like health and human services and the police and fire departments. The mayor has the power to make hiring and firing decisions. They may also be responsible for creating special departments geared toward addressing specific issues their city may be facing. For instance, a mayor might set up a gang task force or a department designed to combat the proliferation of meth production facilities
Both cities have been run by Democrats for 50 years without any other type of political ideology mixed in.
They all refuse to accept that their war on poverty is not working and needs to be changed.
Be it at the Federal level or at the local level.
They are blaming the cops and racism rather than addressing the root cause of the issue and using the citizens that live there. It's despicable.

Once again, Peach, hiring and firing your managers has nothing to to with political philosophies.

There is no "other" type of political ideology -- because there is no FIRST type of ideology. Even the idea of a mayor/city council being affiliated with a political party is fairly recent. It simply has no function. Other than as an organizational machine.

And finally, racism and the cops -- as perceived on the street -- are EXACTLY the root cause of the issue. That's the whole point here -- it's sociocultural, not political.

Sorry, "hiring and firing managers" simply doesn't enter into that. Every operation hires and fires managers.

Perceived?
How would you like it if you had to drive really carefully and make sure you don't mess up, so that you don't get a ticket for any type of misdemeanor for example - a broken tail light that you didn't check to look for before leaving work.
Then you get fined by several different police precincts that you have to drive through in order to get to work for that same tail light, in just one day Pogo.
You can't afford to pay that 400 or 500 hundred dollar fine because you need to eat and pay the bills. You then get fired because you go to jail and when you get out you have to go back on public assistance.

It's the way that the city government has structured the police precincts in order to raise revenue because most of, if not all of the citizens in the neighborhoods don't pay taxes to support the local police. They are on fixed or low incomes because of welfare programs.
It is set up so that they continue in a vicious cycle that never ends for them.
Then the left use them with racist divisive talk.

I was not talking about hiring and firing a manager, but if you want to go that route then;
The manager is fired because they do a lousy job.
Then you hire one that does do the job right.
The people keep electing the same type of lousy managers with the same type of lousy management skills (liberal ideology- we need more money, because we refuse to deal with the facts).

Political philosophies don't enter into managing a local level government. There's nothing "right" or "left" about whether the trash gets picked up on Tuesday versus Wednesday.

It's stupefying that you partisan hacknoids just keep running the same play thinking it will work this time.

Urban issues are sociocultural -- not political. You clowns continually running this noise generator in this juvenile political football game scoreboard are just prolonging the problems and feeding division.

ac9770fa_900x600px-LL-71fb621e_jill61-603505-albums-emoticons-pic59015-rubbing-hands-smiley.gif

As long as you ignore that local level government does much more than just the trash and stop lights you will keep your head in the sand.

There is the;
This governing style is often found in smaller towns and cities. With this power structure the council, which is essentially a panel of citizens who are responsible for most administrative and operational procedures, wields the most influence

And the;
This government functions much like a state or federal government entity in which an elected leader wields considerable legislative power

Baltimore and Detroit has this type of Legislative Authority as well as all larger cities have.
Mayors who have legislative authority serve as the head for various departments within the city. This may include departments like health and human services and the police and fire departments. The mayor has the power to make hiring and firing decisions. They may also be responsible for creating special departments geared toward addressing specific issues their city may be facing. For instance, a mayor might set up a gang task force or a department designed to combat the proliferation of meth production facilities
Both cities have been run by Democrats for 50 years without any other type of political ideology mixed in.
They all refuse to accept that their war on poverty is not working and needs to be changed.
They are blaming the cops and racism rather than addressing the root cause of the issue and using the citizens that live there. It's despicable.

Once again, Peach, hiring and firing your managers has nothing to to with political philosophies.

There is no "other" type of political ideology -- because there is no FIRST type of ideology. Even the idea of a mayor/city council being affiliated with a political party is fairly recent. It simply has no function. Other than as an organizational machine.

And finally, racism and the cops -- as perceived on the street -- are EXACTLY the root cause of the issue. That's the whole point here -- it's sociocultural, not political.

Sorry, "hiring and firing managers" simply doesn't enter into that. Every operation hires and fires managers.

Perceived?
How would you like it if you had to drive really carefully and make sure you don't mess up, so that you don't get a ticket for any type of misdemeanor for example - a broken tail light that you didn't check to look for before leaving work.
Then you get fined by several different police precincts that you have to drive through in order to get to work for that same tail light, in just one day Pogo.
You can't afford to pay that 400 or 500 hundred dollar fine because you need to eat and pay the bills. You then get fired because you go to jail and when you get out you have to go back on public assistance.

It's the way that the city government has structured the police precincts in order to raise revenue because most of, if not all of the citizens in the neighborhoods don't pay taxes to support the local police. They are on fixed or low incomes because of welfare programs.

I was not talking about hiring and firing a manager, but if you want to go that route then;
The people keep electing the same type of lousy managers with the same type of lousy management skills (liberal ideology- we need more money, because we refuse to deal with the facts).

I readily agree with that scenario above. That was my whole point on the impetus of the riots to RoshawnMarquis, whatever his name is.

After that the Alex Jones-style conspiracy theory parade was... well, entertaining, but it's got nothing to do with political parties. And let's be clear -- when there's "racist divisive talk" it comes from the right. Case in point: Michelle Museum Malarkey. EVERY thread made it about race, where the FLOTUS never even mentioned it. So no, that ain't selling. :lol:

There is the;

And the;

Perceived?

I readily agree with that scenario above. That was my whole point on the impetus of the riots to RoshawnMarquis, whatever his name is.

After that the Alex Jones-style conspiracy theory parade was... well, entertaining, but it's got nothing to do with political parties. And let's be clear -- when there's "racist divisive talk" it comes from the right. Case in point: Michelle Museum Malarkey. EVERY thread made it about race, where the FLOTUS never even mentioned it. So no, that ain't selling. :lol:

Her statement was obviously about race.

There is the;

And the;

Perceived?

Argument from Incredulity.

Next...

When you say "now" did you mean to say "for the last 20 years"?

There is the;

And the;

Perceived?

Argument from Incredulity.

Next...

Blinded by partisan politics....
Next.

Trillions have been poured into places like inner-city Baltimore and we've got Freddy Gray to show for it. If that's not defeat of liberal doctrine I can't imagine what could be.

Sadly, it's over for Baltimore. It's impossible to reverse the awful Democrat destruction. 50yrs of Democrat-rule has taken its toll. The city is dead. They can continue putting the lipstick on that pig, but it's still a pig. The Democrat destruction is complete. Pretty depressing.

There is the;

And the;

Perceived?

Oh it could not possible be because the race thing was started by the left eh?
Tea Party is racist - used with bogus or very little evidence by one journalist who has no clue of what she was talking about.
The left fell for it hook line and sinker and has ran with it for 8 years.

Have you forgotten how this all started?
White Cops are killing our Black youths.
White Cops are racist also used with little or no evidence.
It has everything to do with the start of welfare programs which over the years has escalated into the huge mess that we have now and that was a Democrat policy.

Sadly, it's over for Baltimore. It's impossible to reverse the awful Democrat destruction. 50yrs of Democrat-rule has taken its toll. The city is dead. They can continue putting the lipstick on that pig, but it's still a pig. The Democrat destruction is complete. Pretty depressing.

When was the last time you were in Baltimore?

It's okay,they'll get it right next time for sure. If they could only stop those nasty republicans from interfering...

Been awhile, and i won't be returning. And that sentiment will be shared by most Americans. They're writing Baltimore off the way they have Detroit, Chicago, and other disastrous Democrat shiteholes. Another once great city to now avoid. Thanks a lot Democrats.

Truth must be hitting, Elijah Gummings ran out to a microphone to whine that dems are blameless....nothing more than helpless passengers along for the ride

Been awhile, and i won't be returning. And that sentiment will be shared by most Americans. They're writing Baltimore off the way they have Detroit, Chicago, and other disastrous Democrat shiteholes. Another once great city to now avoid. Thanks a lot Democrats.

Another chocolate city in the making...

Forum List

Back