Ballast Point Big Eye IPA

Treeshepherd

Wood Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 17, 2014
Endor
2 beers in, this is a very drinkable IPA. I'm a little burned out on the ultra hoppy IPAs. It's like drinking gas. This one doesn't bite. It's less expensive than some of the other Ballast Point releases.

I like the can stylee. Cans are lightweight and you can crush them and pack them to the recycling center. Cans are friendly when u don't have curbside pickup.

Idk I'll know more after the third and fourth ones...
img_20160630_203403.jpg

Even tho it’s drankable this is truly a big fish at 7% abv. Rather a mediu-mlarge fish. The Big Fish IPA continues to do me justice with its smoooth operations. Doesn’t taste fishy at all, thank Dionysus. Damn the mosquitoes hammered me tonight, but maybe the beer breath repels them a bit. Idk I’ll know more after the 5th and the sixth oness.

Ballast Point is a San Diego brewwry. Surprisingly there’s hecka sick breweries in San Diego. But where do they get their water the Colorado? No they steal water from Northern Cali for this beer.

My favorite beersky from SD is anything from Green Flash. But whether it’s Green Flash or Ballast Point, purchasing and drinking these beers is a way for NorCal to get its water back. We are reclaiming what is rightfully ours, with quality added, so it’s all good.

In conclusion, I may never buy this beer again unless they come out with a 7 pack for the same price as comparable six packs. But I'm not ruling it out. It tastes a little dirty, this sixth and final brunansky. A lot of rubbish and dead bodies get dumped in that aquaduct that carries water from NorCal rivers to SoCal brewerees.

Forum List

Back