Baldwin charged again, unjustly IMO.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

Just to be clear, I loathe the "man". He would have to work hard to become a sniveling leftist piece of shit oxygen thief.

That said I take no gratification from this. I don't expect him to know much about anything. If all technology otherwise failed him, and he was stuck in an inhospitable environment with a flat tire and only himself to rely on, I do believe he would die before that tire change was accomplished. He shouldn't be expected to avoid pointing guns at people and pulling triggers, he has been trained to do so by people just as stupid as he is.

I think there's a DA out there trying to make a high profile case for their own aggrandizement, and that is a miscarriage of justice. Even if it's happening to a piece of shit like Baldwin, it's an injustice that reduces the credibility of the system all of us suffer under.

Sorry bout that,

1. If the girl was your daughter you would want the person who's finger shot, the gun, would be charged.
2. Its imperative he goes to prison.
3. He killed someone.
4. Bullets don't mind who are shooting them, they just go, Baldwin did this, and he must go to prison.
5. Let a jury decide if he killed the girl, they will have to sleep with the judgement after the trial.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

... he has been trained to do so ...

I don't believe so ... my understanding is he was the producer of the movie ... and it was his job to hire someone to handle the guns in the production area ... and it was THIS person who was trained ... but failed to follow normal gun rules on set ...

Baldwin should never have had a live gun in his hand without sirens and flashers and everything else to warn folks ... there's a hot gun on set ... the on-site armorer should have had ALL guns locked up in a safe, but was freely handing them around for target practice ... a complete and utter lack of gun discipline ...

The Producer saved some money by hiring a not-quite-able armorer ... and the Producer knew it ... it doesn't matter who pulled the trigger, it's going to be the Producer who is held responsible ... and that's Alex Baldwin ...

Disclaimer: I like Alex Baldwin, a shame to see him go down this way ... but stupid does what stupid is ... yeah, I like Tom Cruise too ... and stop looking at me that way ...

• Banned
Sorry bout that,

1. If the girl was your daughter you would want the person who's finger shot, the gun, would be charged.
2. Its imperative he goes to prison.
3. He killed someone.
4. Bullets don't mind who are shooting them, they just go, Baldwin did this, and he must go to prison.
5. Let a jury decide if he killed the girl, they will have to sleep with the judgement after the trial.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I can't argue, everything you say makes sense.

I just get the impression the DA's motivation is not to seek justice, but notoriety.

Just to be clear, I loathe the "man". He would have to work hard to become a sniveling leftist piece of shit oxygen thief.

That said I take no gratification from this. I don't expect him to know much about anything. If all technology otherwise failed him, and he was stuck in an inhospitable environment with a flat tire and only himself to rely on, I do believe he would die before that tire change was accomplished. He shouldn't be expected to avoid pointing guns at people and pulling triggers, he has been trained to do so by people just as stupid as he is.

I think there's a DA out there trying to make a high profile case for their own aggrandizement, and that is a miscarriage of justice. Even if it's happening to a piece of shit like Baldwin, it's an injustice that reduces the credibility of the system all of us suffer under.

True but the Karma of him constantly attacking Trump and having an abuse of power happen to him is just to sweet not to relish.

I don't believe so ... my understanding is he was the producer of the movie ... and it was his job to hire someone to handle the guns in the production area ... and it was THIS person who was trained ... but failed to follow normal gun rules on set ...

Baldwin should never have had a live gun in his hand without sirens and flashers and everything else to warn folks ... there's a hot gun on set ... the on-site armorer should have had ALL guns locked up in a safe, but was freely handing them around for target practice ... a complete and utter lack of gun discipline ...

The Producer saved some money by hiring a not-quite-able armorer ... and the Producer knew it ... it doesn't matter who pulled the trigger, it's going to be the Producer who is held responsible ... and that's Alex Baldwin ...

Disclaimer: I like Alex Baldwin, a shame to see him go down this way ... but stupid does what stupid is ... yeah, I like Tom Cruise too ... and stop looking at me that way ...

The "armorer" on the set was just some 20-something chick Baldwin was banging and he gave her a job (besides the unenviable job of fucking Alec Baldwin). He's liable as both producer and trigger man.

The "armorer" on the set was just some 20-something chick Baldwin was banging and he gave her a job (besides the unenviable job of fucking Alec Baldwin). He's liable as both producer and trigger man.

Yup ... I thought that's what I heard ... it was an NPR piece with an actual Hollywood armorer ... she described the sirens and flashy lights and red flags and chasing non-essential personnel away a few miles before she ever let an actor touch a live gun ...

You know these actors' politics ... so you know they've never touch a gun in their entire lives ... they'd put Angie Dickenson in the pose, the armorer would come put the gun in her hand, step back, roll the camera, make the scene, cut, and the armorer comes and removes the gun from Miss Dickenson's hand ... and no one moves until the gun is back in the safe ...

Common sense gun safety ... the whole menstruating policewoman was just the act ...

=====

We teach children in high school how to safety express themselves, we teach our children how to safety petition the government for the redress of grievances ... long pass time we teach gun safety in public schools, at least the girls ... as an added benefit, crazy gunmen will think twice about trying to shoot up a high school full of guns ... especially if the guns are in the hands of teenage girls ...

Last edited:
Yup ... I thought that's what I heard ... it was an NPR piece with an actual Hollywood armorer ... she described the sirens and flashy lights and red flags and chasing non-essential personnel away a few miles before she ever let an actor touch a live gun ...

You know these actors' politics ... so you know they've never touch a gun in their entire lives ... they'd put Angie Dickenson in the pose, the armorer would come put the gun in her hand, step back, roll the camera, make the scene, cut, and the armorer comes and removes the gun from Miss Dickenson's hand ... and no one moves until the gun is back in the safe ...

Common sense gun safety ... the whole menstruating policewoman was just the act ...

=====

We teach children in high school how to safety express themselves, we teach our children how to safety petition the government for the redress of grievances ... long pass time we teach gun safety in public schools, at least the girls ... as an added benefit, crazy gunmen will think twice about trying to shoot up a high school full of guns ... especially if the guns are in the hands of teenage girls ...
Have any of you heard of the 5 round rule? Cowboys, etc used to always have an empty chamber that they kept the pistol's hammer on. For safety. Shooting yourself in the leg in those days could be a death sentence.

And those old single action pistols were notorious pieces of shit. So are the reproductions being used on TV and Movie sets.

The firing pin rests squarely on the primer. Any jarring or even carbon buildup, IMO, can have near-catastrophic effects.

I think what he did was point the pistol in her direction and then released the hammer slowly to allow it to rest on, but not fire (theoretically), the ammo round.

Was it stupid? Yep. Was it criminal? I don't know. Don't think so.

You start locking up people just because they're stupid and every dimocrap in the Country will be in prison.

Upon further thought..................... ;)

Have any of you heard of the 5 round rule? Cowboys, etc used to always have an empty chamber that they kept the pistol's hammer on. For safety. Shooting yourself in the leg in those days could be a death sentence.

And those old single action pistols were notorious pieces of shit. So are the reproductions being used on TV and Movie sets.

The firing pin rests squarely on the primer. Any jarring or even carbon buildup, IMO, can have near-catastrophic effects.

I think what he did was point the pistol in her direction and then released the hammer slowly to allow it to rest on, but not fire (theoretically), the ammo round.

Was it stupid? Yep. Was it criminal? I don't know. Don't think so.

You start locking up people just because they're stupid and every dimocrap in the Country will be in prison.

Upon further thought..................... ;)

My position is the actor should never have had a live gun in his hands in the first place ... and that is was the producer's responsibility to spend the money and hire a profession armorer to make sure accidents don't happen ...

It is normal and necessary on filming sites to have a qualified armorer who handles the guns ... in this case, the producer didn't, and now someone's dead ... like leaving a loaded gun in a kindergarten class, kids are too small, nothing could go wrong ...

Is the construction company owner guilty because he was at the top of the crumby scaffolding when it collapsed and killed a worker ... or is the owner guilty because he didn't rent a OSHA-approved scaffolding system ... you know, to save money ...

My position is the actor should never have had a live gun in his hands in the first place ... and that is was the producer's responsibility to spend the money and hire a profession armorer to make sure accidents don't happen ...

It is normal and necessary on filming sites to have a qualified armorer who handles the guns ... in this case, the producer didn't, and now someone's dead ... like leaving a loaded gun in a kindergarten class, kids are too small, nothing could go wrong ...

Is the construction company owner guilty because he was at the top of the crumby scaffolding when it collapsed and killed a worker ... or is the owner guilty because he didn't rent a OSHA-approved scaffolding system ... you know, to save money ...
None of which is criminal. Negligence is civil, a depraved disregard is criminal.

Stupidity is the dimocrap way. Children are stupid, too. But kids are supposed to grow up. Some never do because they just don't want to, and that's what makes them dimocraps. Innocence is forgivable; sometimes lovable. Refusal to grow up because it's too much work is dimocrapism. Think about it. ALL dimocraps simply refuse to take responsibility. Whether it's because being a Woman is too difficult, being a Man is too difficult, paying their bills is too difficult, getting an actual job is too difficult, moving out of their Mommy's basement is too difficult, getting a real Degree is too difficult (which is why they all have 'soft' degrees)....

Their entire existence revolves around avoiding responsibility. Even for their opinions, they dodge responsibility.

The one thing the can do fairly well is -- Bitch. They can bitch and complain and shift responsibility better than any group of people in human history.

IOW, they're scum

None of which is criminal. Negligence is civil, a depraved disregard is criminal.

Stupidity is the dimocrap way. Children are stupid, too. But kids are supposed to grow up. Some never do because they just don't want to, and that's what makes them dimocraps. Innocence is forgivable; sometimes lovable. Refusal to grow up because it's too much work is dimocrapism. Think about it. ALL dimocraps simply refuse to take responsibility. Whether it's because being a Woman is too difficult, being a Man is too difficult, paying their bills is too difficult, getting an actual job is too difficult, moving out of their Mommy's basement is too difficult, getting a real Degree is too difficult (which is why they all have 'soft' degrees)....

Their entire existence revolves around avoiding responsibility. Even for their opinions, they dodge responsibility.

The one thing the can do fairly well is -- Bitch. They can bitch and complain and shift responsibility better than any group of people in human history.

IOW, they're scum

Pointing a loaded gun at someone and pulling the trigger ISN'T "disregarding the obvious risks to human life and safety"? ... go ahead and buy a gun yourself and kill someone with it ... see how much trouble you get in ...

Criminal negligence is ... you know ... a crime ... in this case, involuntary manslaughter ... I'm sorry you disagree, but the legislature thinks pointing a loaded gun at someone and pulling the trigger is criminal ... always ... even on a movie set ...

He's a Democrat, so you hate him ... you really are that shallow and asleep ...

Pointing a loaded gun at someone and pulling the trigger ISN'T "disregarding the obvious risks to human life and safety"? ... go ahead and buy a gun yourself and kill someone with it ... see how much trouble you get in ...

Criminal negligence is ... you know ... a crime ... in this case, involuntary manslaughter ... I'm sorry you disagree, but the legislature thinks pointing a loaded gun at someone and pulling the trigger is criminal ... always ... even on a movie set ...

He's a Democrat, so you hate him ... you really are that shallow and asleep ...
I hate Cancer, I hate Child sacrifice, I hate evil and, therefore, I hate democrats. In today's world of incredible communication, knowledge at your fingertips..... If someone is still a democrat, they are deserving of hatred. From everything and every one that is good and decent.

If Angels were to descend to Earth and start curing diseases, healing the infirm, ending Wars, bring people together.... democrats would find something to protest about them. It's just who and what they are.

People that defend heinous acts like murdering children by cutting off their heads with a shovel, raping women on top of their dead boyfriends....? They are no better than those who committed those acts. dimocraps

And people that vote for and support scum of the Earth dimocrap filth are no better than the scum they vote for. I want nothing to do with them.

And, OBTW, what if that person didn't know the gun was loaded with live rounds? There weren't supposed to be live rounds on the set. Who brought them? Don't know. Do you?

Maybe this is a good thing since it shows what kind of dirtbags most persecutors really are.

I am not religious but did you know that Lucifer was God's prosecutor of sorts. Until he got too arrogant. Sound familiar? Then The Big Guy chucked him into a hole along with his followers and became known as 'Satan'.

People don't change. Technology changes. People don't.

dims is what they is. Always have been, always will be. Do you still have a choice or are you too far gone?

I think the prosecutor is being over dramatic with all this. It was an accident. If anyone should be charged, it should be who ever put those live round in the gun, instead of the blanks.

And, OBTW, what if that person didn't know the gun was loaded with live rounds?

Your hatred makes you stupid ... common sense gun safety requires one to ASSUME the gun is loaded AT ALL TIMES ... no exceptions ...

Again ... with your hatred blinding you ... you refuse to understand the simple English "it doesn't matter who pulled the trigger, the PRODUCER is responsible for not hiring a safety person to handle the guns ... which in normal and necessary on a movie set" ...

Envy is a sin, so is hatred ...

I'd like to withdraw my comment about you buying a gun ... you shouldn't ... you will kill someone, maybe yourself, with it ... thanks for being the poster boy for the anti-gun crusade ...

Your hatred makes you stupid ... common sense gun safety requires one to ASSUME the gun is loaded AT ALL TIMES ... no exceptions ...

Again ... with your hatred blinding you ... you refuse to understand the simple English "it doesn't matter who pulled the trigger, the PRODUCER is responsible for not hiring a safety person to handle the guns ... which in normal and necessary on a movie set" ...

I'd like to withdraw my comment about you buying a gun ... you shouldn't ... you will kill someone, maybe yourself, with it ... thanks for being the poster boy for the anti-gun crusade ...
Everything you said. Everything. Points to negligence. Negligence is not a crime, it is civil.

I know the difference, you don't seem to. Her family can sue him and take everything he has. I'd be all for that, but...

There has to be a crime committed leading to the negligent act for it to be a chargeable in criminal court.

IOW, if you're doing a 100MPH and crash into somebody, killing them. That can be charged as negligent homicide. But what makes it a crime is that you INTENTIONALLY broke the law by doing 100 MPH. And it would be almost impossible for you to get off by saying you didn't know you were doing 100 MOH. You could try it, but I don't think it would work.

Baldwin, as much as he deserves to be locked away for being a dim, probably is actually, really THAT stupid. Most dims are. Stupid, I mean.

Intent is what matters. This is all bullshit. He's not going to jail unless they have something they can show as intent. Maybe 'Felony Murder'. Stupid don't count. Depraved indifference does. Maybe they think they can prove that. whatev

Everything you said. Everything. Points to negligence. Negligence is not a crime, it is civil.

Criminal negligence is a crime ... go read the written laws ... "Involuntary Manslaughter" would be a good start ...

"Criminal negligence is when a person acts with a disregard for obvious risks to human life and safety. The State must prove that a defendant acted with criminal negligence to convict that person of certain offenses." -- Google (so it has to be true) ...

Pointing a loaded gun at someone and pulling the trigger counts as an obvious risk to human life ... and this includes movie sets ... those are fake guns we see, they don't actually shoot people for the footage ...

Reckless indifference to human life is criminalized where domestic tranquility is mandated ... it's not the gun, it's the idiot that's the problem ... maybe Little Tiffany shouldn't have died, but it was a good shot ...

A movie set doesn't have gun safety passed the people who are in charge of things like this. 20 gazillion blanks have been used in movie sets. One get's loaded with a live round.

It's not a shooting range or a gun store.

Who ever loaded that gun, is responsible.

A movie set doesn't have gun safety passed the people who are in charge of things like this. 20 gazillion blanks have been used in movie sets. One get's loaded with a live round.

It's not a shooting range or a gun store.

Who ever loaded that gun, is responsible.

How about the person who knowingly put an irresponsible person in charge of the guns? ...

My understanding is that guns were being handed out willy-nilly ... and folks were treating the movie set as a shooting range ... and without ANY of the normal safeguards in place ...

I was told in Basic that the summary execution provisions in the UCMJ were in force on the shooting range ... a .38 in the back of the head if you disobey orders ... you know ... common sense gun safety ...

Forum List

Back