Balancer is here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Balancer, Oct 31, 2017.

1. Balancer

Balancer Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +251
    I like this story :)

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  2. Balancer

Balancer Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +251
    There is such a popular anecdote :)Do you want your son to be born or a daughter? — Son of course! I want to buy a radio-controlled helicopter!

I bought a daughter on the New Year as a gift on the AliExpress microscope :) As usual, a gift from a series of the above-mentioned radio-controlled helicopter :D My daughter is not very interesting yet, and I recalled my childhood with pleasure: D Moreover, the increase in this microscope provides better than in school in my childhood.

In the kit there is a set of ready-made preparations, 12 pieces of different vegetation. And I ordered another set of 48 preparations (I have not come yet, a month and a half already on the way). But it's more interesting, of course, to do it myself :)

Here, school classics, peel of onions. An increase of 200 times, but when shooting with a phone through the eyepiece it's difficult to talk about the exact magnification :)

20180103_134325-луковая-кожица.jpg

Here is a crop with a photo of a slice of a leaf of some flower from the kitchen :D Chloroplasts are clearly visible. I remember that I did not see them at school. The cells themselves are big white spots.

20180103_134227-хлоропласты.jpg