Balancer is here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Balancer, Oct 31, 2017.

1. Balancer

Balancer Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +482
    While writing the text and translating it, my daughter came, and then I'm writing on the bus, which takes us home :)

Yesterday after the museum we went to have a snack at McDonald's, on the way passed by such a stand, counting down to the start of the 2018 World Cup. Photographed my daughter :)

20171210_151321.jpg

Sent from my LG-H990 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Balancer

Balancer Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +482
    Has come home, the wife has sent in shop behind products :) In the street at us now here such weather. Not the most terrible, but the most disgusting. Wet and dirty.

20171212_141457.jpg

3. Balancer

Balancer Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +482
    The music in the headphones, which plays random, suddenly came very, very well to the weather :)

4. Balancer

Balancer Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +482
    Back from the store, I went with a bag, so I did not write anything and I'm already writing home :) So my short story ends so suddenly. In general, I tried to write poetry and stories in my youth, but I always get poor results in the ending of the works :D

In the final photos, there is a store where I buy food. This is a cheap shop for the poor, but it is very well located, next to my house, so I usually buy food here, although there are more prestigious stores far away :)

20171212_142148.jpg 20171212_142234.jpg 20171212_142530.jpg 20171212_142605.jpg

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. gipper

gipper Libertarian/Anarchist

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,665
    Welcome. Glad you are here.

This board has many admirers of your president. In fact, many members secretly wish he was president of the USA.:wink_2:

6. Balancer

Balancer Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +482
    Thank you.

Wow, I registered on this forum on November 1, less than a month and a half ago. But there is such a feeling that several months have already passed :)

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  7. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,046
    We learned everything we need to know about Russia from Yakoff Smirnoff in the 1980s

I like Russians because I’m a Detroit red wing fan. Remember larianoff, Constantinoff, federoff and the other two?

Welcome

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Lewdog

Lewdog Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,273

Yeah I used to be a Red Wings fan back then... the other two were Fetisov and Kozlov. Yzerman was my favorite however.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Balancer

Balancer Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +482
    It so happened that I did not buy pyrotechnics in stores for my whole life. Except for Bengal lights. In my childhood and students I used pyrotechnics myself, then there was no time, then there was nowhere to buy.

A week ago, in the GIS-directory in the phone I made a query for "fireworks" and found a pyrotechnics shop less a mile away from the house.

I went there yesterday. Has bought a bag of all junk :) For 2000 rubles, it's about $35 ;) Firecrackers, crackers, Bengal candles, Roman candles, all sorts of flyers from "moths" to rockets of different calibers. Only I did not buy batteries of salutes, they conceptually did not make me happy.

Today, my family tested it in part. According to the test results, Roman candles were the most liked. But I took small, 0.5", 4 pieces in the set, such

So I went today and took four more "candles", but already 2x 1.5" and 2x 1" :) Another 2000+ rubles :D One and a half inch tubes are such monsters, from the ground to my waist. Especially I was pleased with the instruction - "to thrust into the earth for 2/3 of the length". This is for the pipe almost in the hand thick! :D Apparently, the instruction is taken from small candles.

Although small candles are also interesting in their own way. I think that big candles explode at high altitude, which is cool, but far. And from the small candles the charge takes off about 10 meters upwards. And after the explosion, the lower part of the cloud of burning fragments turns out to be on the ground - in reality everything around shines and shoots :D

10. Lewdog

Lewdog Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,273