Baker v. Nelson: The case y'all don't want to talk about

The rabid religious right is small but they have power beyond their numbers as gays do.

as far as believing me, Dante has no reason to make shit like that up. get a life

First...Please define the "rabid religious right". It appears those on your side have formed the narrative so that anyone who opposes homosexual marriage as part of the "rabid religious right"..
Get a life? No. You don't get to come on here and post whatever you like. If you make a claim , you'll be called on it every time.
So get to work.
Oh, you can shitcan the referring to yourself in the third person. That is so 1990's

not true

no defense? hmmmm "You don't get to come on here and post whatever you like. If you make a claim , you'll be called on it every time." :laugh2:

First...Please define the "rabid religious right". It appears those on your side have formed the narrative so that anyone who opposes homosexual marriage as part of the "rabid religious right"..
Get a life? No. You don't get to come on here and post whatever you like. If you make a claim , you'll be called on it every time.
So get to work.
Oh, you can shitcan the referring to yourself in the third person. That is so 1990's

not true

no defense? hmmmm "You don't get to come on here and post whatever you like. If you make a claim , you'll be called on it every time." :laugh2:

First of genius, you replied to someone other than myself. Get with the program.
Second, now you're getting it.
You have homework to do. Have at it or shut it.

First of genius, you replied to someone other than myself. Get with the program.

:cuckoo: "You don't get to come on here and post whatever you like. If you make a claim , you'll be called on it every time."

Last edited:

:cuckoo: "You don't get to come on here and post whatever you like. If you make a claim , you'll be called on it every time."
As previously stated, you are catching on now.
Waiting for that research to appear.

I replied to cracker and you replied to my reply to cracker and when I responded you pretended to not know why I replied to you.

It's ok I get why you are "anal" :cool:

Last edited:
spooner troll: It appears those on your side have formed the narrative so that anyone who opposes homosexual marriage as part of the "rabid religious right"..

Dante: Not true and "You don't get to come on here and post whatever you like. If you make a claim , you'll be called on it every time."

"everyone"?...Yeah, right. And the rest of us are just supposed to believe you.
OK...Sure.The bottom line is nobody cares about what a small kook fringe group has to say.

The rabid religious right is small but they have power beyond their numbers as gays do.

as far as believing me, Dante has no reason to make shit like that up. get a life

So get to work.

The bane of social conservatism has always described it best.

Otherwise, there is no such thing as ‘homosexual marriage,’ just as there’s no such thing as ‘gay marriage’; there’s only marriage, and the right of same-sex couples to access that marriage law, unchanged and not ‘redefined.’ But marriage as it exists now, the same marriage law opposite-sex couples have access to.

If your opposition to equal protection rights for same-sex couples is not motivated by animus towards homosexuals, what is your rational and objective motive?

We know it has nothing to do with procreation, as infertile opposite-sex couples are allowed to marry.

We know it has nothing to do with the failed and inane slippery slope ‘argument’ that plural marriage will have to be recognized, as we’ve established laws prohibiting polygamy are Constitutional.

It clearly has nothing to do with the welfare of children, as all 50 states allow same-sex couples to adopt children.

And it’s not a ‘states’ rights’ issue, because the Equal Protection Clause of the 14th Amendment mandates the states allow all persons in their jurisdictions equal access to the law, including marriage law.

So again, please feel free to inform us as to the logical, objective, reasonable motive to deny same-sex couples their equal protection rights, and the documented evidence in support.

Forum List

Back