Baker v. Nelson: The case y'all don't want to talk about

Nobody said it was a requirement for a marriage license. It has been said that the reason for the state's recognition of marriage is due to the fact that men and women have children. People's individual situation doesn't change what is generally true for heterosexual couples and homosexual couples.
The militant homosexuals in favor of homosexual marriage are rolling out every emotional argument in the play book.
Thus far we've seen slavery, Jim Crow, The Voting rights Act. Women's Suffrage, etc...
All used as a comparison.

Again, there is no such thing as ‘homosexual marriage,’ there is only marriage, and the Constitution’s requirement that all citizens have access to marriage law.

The goal here is to redefine marriage.
Because marriage is defined as a union between one man and one woman, the concept of homosexual marriage in this context, is real.

The militant homosexuals in favor of homosexual marriage are rolling out every emotional argument in the play book.
Thus far we've seen slavery, Jim Crow, The Voting rights Act. Women's Suffrage, etc...

Again, there is no such thing as ‘homosexual marriage,’ there is only marriage, and the Constitution’s requirement that all citizens have access to marriage law.

Because marriage is defined as a union between one man and one woman, the concept of homosexual marriage in this context, is real.

It's driven by two things. The first is simply the money. Gays want the gov't bennies that married people currently get. Let them get married legally and they can have them.
The second is the part of the gay agenda that says everyone has to accept their deviant lifestyle just because they say so. Screw that.

Which citizens are being denied access to marriage? None.

Which couples are being denied access to marriage? Millions.

It's driven by two things. The first is simply the money. Gays want the gov't bennies that married people currently get. Let them get married legally and they can have them.
The second is the part of the gay agenda that says everyone has to accept their deviant lifestyle just because they say so. Screw that.

Let them get married legally :eek: What do you think the arguments in the Court cases are about? :laugh2:

Which is the issue before the SCOTUS in the DOMA Section 3 case, Edith Windsor was legally married both under the laws of the location where she and her spouse legally married and they were legally married under the laws of their State of Residence.

She still got a $365,000 tax bill even though she was legally married.

>>>>

The flaw in your thinking is that even at a low level of scrutiny one cannot find any good reason against marriage equality for same sex couples.

The flaws in your thinking are that heterosexual sex and homosexual sex are the same thing and have the same moral and practical implications for society.

They aren't and they don't.

What is the difference?

I read plenty of heteros talking about anal sex with their wife.

Which citizens are being denied access to marriage? None.

Which couples are being denied access to marriage? Millions.

Prove it!
In order to do so ,you must first find the number of homosexual couples willing to or even considering marriage.
In the absence of that information, your post is hyperbole.

The flaw in your thinking is that even at a low level of scrutiny one cannot find any good reason against marriage equality for same sex couples.

The flaws in your thinking are that heterosexual sex and homosexual sex are the same thing and have the same moral and practical implications for society.

What is the difference?

"I read"....Yeah? And?...

The process was used. I was at at the State House where religious groups bused in tons of illegals to attack gays as individuals. It was ugly. Bigotry and hatred can win a vote. In a representative democracy we elect leaders with teh expectation that cooler heads will prevail.

You are no better than the left wing idiots who attack the Courts. Georgia eh? Did you ever move to Massachusetts to organize?

:eusa_whistle:

Now that is just amazing. Care to post a link to a credible news source so that the rest of us can read about it? How about a video?..

Everyone there saw it. Dante had video. It was in the news in different forms.

You don't know the religious rights has been using immigrant churches to attack gays?

"everyone"?...Yeah, right. And the rest of us are just supposed to believe you.
OK...Sure.The bottom line is nobody cares about what a small kook fringe group has to say.

What is the difference?

What's the difference?

If hetero a man gives it to his wife in the ass then there is no difference.

:dunno:

Now that is just amazing. Care to post a link to a credible news source so that the rest of us can read about it? How about a video?..

You don't know the religious rights has been using immigrant churches to attack gays?

OK...Sure.The bottom line is nobody cares about what a small kook fringe group has to say.

The rabid religious right is small but they have power beyond their numbers as gays do.

as far as believing me, Dante has no reason to make shit like that up. get a life

The rabid religious right is small but they have power beyond their numbers as gays do.

as far as believing me, Dante has no reason to make shit like that up. get a life

First...Please define the "rabid religious right". It appears those on your side have formed the narrative so that anyone who opposes homosexual marriage as part of the "rabid religious right"..
Get a life? No. You don't get to come on here and post whatever you like. If you make a claim , you'll be called on it every time.
So get to work.
Oh, you can shitcan the referring to yourself in the third person. That is so 1990's

First...Please define the "rabid religious right". It appears those on your side have formed the narrative so that anyone who opposes homosexual marriage as part of the "rabid religious right"..
Get a life? No. You don't get to come on here and post whatever you like. If you make a claim , you'll be called on it every time.
So get to work.
Oh, you can shitcan the referring to yourself in the third person. That is so 1990's

not true

What's the difference?

That is an opinion...Not based in fact.
Your crudeness will not score any points here.
In fact it exemplifies your side's lack of self control.

How is that crude, you brought up heterosexual and homosexual sex.

You said there were differences but when asked what the difference is in a hetero couple having anal sex you couldn't answer.

If you want don't want to talk it why open the back door?:cool:

What's the difference?

You said there were differences but when asked what the difference is in a hetero couple having anal sex you couldn't answer.

No. I referred only to the issue at hand. Marriage.
You decided to bring up sex acts.
Your argument just committed suicide.

What's the difference?

I am under no obligation to respond to irrational comments that have the sole purpose of eliciting a pre determined response.

I am under no obligation to respond to irrational comments that have the sole purpose of eliciting a pre determined response.

Apologies to you, I was replying to Cracker :cool:

I asked him to explain the difference and I believe you replied. :dunno:

Forum List

Back