Bail Revoked for Attorneys Charged with Molotov Cocktail Attack on NYPD

Oh, I guess any Cretin can be a lawyer these days. Get a load of these two pieces of work, bombing a police station. Guess who bailed them out: An Obama associate. Stew on that for a while. The great thing is that an appeals court revoked their bail and sent them back to jail. LOL. Give a medal to whoever filed the appeal.

The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit ruled Friday that two elite lawyers accused of throwing a Molotov cocktail into a New York Police Department vehicle last weekend should not receive bail and must return to jail.

Leftwing Filth
View attachment 347253

Bail should also be revoked for any activist that arrested from out of state that is caught looting, vandalizing or burning buildings and businesses.

Urooj Rahman?? That's the kind of name that gets a person shuffled off the Gitmo in shackles.
They're paki insects that should be washing the shitstains out of our underwear.... not learning how to make pipe bombs on our soil with our white technology. I'm good with 600 years on each count to run consecutively and reduced rations for the first 200 years.

On my first day in the forum I got a stalker following me like gum on my shoe: Billyboom. I assume he is the forum's resident sick freak.

Nope, we got plenty!

That's funny. I've been here for over 13 years, and this if the first time I've ever noticed BillyBoom. But then, I am only here for my own amusement.

On my first day in the forum I got a stalker following me like gum on my shoe: Billyboom. I assume he is the forum's resident sick freak.

Nope, we got plenty!

That's funny. I've been here for over 13 years, and this if the first time I've ever noticed BillyBoom. But then, I am only here for my own amusement.
It's a troll.

Oh, I guess any Cretin can be a lawyer these days. Get a load of these two pieces of work, bombing a police station. Guess who bailed them out: An Obama associate. Stew on that for a while. The great thing is that an appeals court revoked their bail and sent them back to jail. LOL. Give a medal to whoever filed the appeal.

The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit ruled Friday that two elite lawyers accused of throwing a Molotov cocktail into a New York Police Department vehicle last weekend should not receive bail and must return to jail.

Leftwing Filth
View attachment 347253
debbie downer.PNG

Best lawyer the left ever had was Algonquin J. Calhoun.

Anybody wanna challenge that?

"Now calm down, Kingfish, calm down. Remember - no matter how messy a mess you is messed up in, there's always a way to un-mess yourself."

Most of your tender years have not.
American culture is no longer part of America's Indoctrination Industry (public schools).
In most of them to speak Algonquin's name is to summons de debbil!

Tender years? I am 58.
How old are you, 100?

Tender years? I am 58.
How old are you, 100?

Somewhat closer to 100 than to 58.

At 58 there are several possible reasons might never have heard of Atty. Algonquin J. Calhoun. Among them:

Deafness
Liberal parents who kept their git away from the radio or TV
Living in a region where there was no radio or TV and newspapers were for wiping.
Living in all-white neighborhood where the only black to be seen was the lamp post on the corner.

And at age 58:

Inability to successfully use Google, Yahoo, DuckDuckGo or any other browser.

Somewhat closer to 100 than to 58.

At 58 there are several possible reasons might never have heard of Atty. Algonquin J. Calhoun. Among them:

Deafness
Liberal parents who kept their git away from the radio or TV
Living in a region where there was no radio or TV and newspapers were for wiping.
Living in all-white neighborhood where the only black to be seen was the lamp post on the corner.

And at age 58:

Inability to successfully use Google, Yahoo, DuckDuckGo or any other browser.

What in the Wide Wide World of Sports would ever urge me to Google the name Algonquin J. Calhoun ??? LOL

Anyway, I will take your word for it.

something asinine as always

My first day here and I already have a freak stalker. Sorry boy, I am not gay. Is there a reason you have decided to post right after every one of my posts on my first day here? Are you gay? Stalker? Freak? Or just a general loser?

He's a typical leftist turd, probably everything else you said, but not just a general loser. A general loser can still get a job and work a fryer or assemble a taco. Billy couldn't be employed to do anything productive. His greatest accomplishment would be getting sucked out to sea in a rip current and being eaten by shrimp, since they are much more valuable life forms.

Forum List

Back