Mitt Romney marches towards the White House with Black Lives Matter

Very nice act of solidarity. Mitt Romney's father also marched during the 60's civil rights unrest.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
That's Bishop Mitt remember? Or Mittens? Or he left the dog on the roof of the car. And other stories of love for him. ....2012 election year. Does your memory come back to you now? Non Prog voters don't understand it either. Just like McCain. You wonder how Trump became a major candidate. We don't.

Tomorrow Mitt Romney will be a racist again.

They should allow the Leftist scum and the BLM scum and the Mitt Romney Cuckservative scum to literally burn The White House down and allow it to be looted, because THEN the MAJORITY will do something about these filthy POS who want to destroy America on behalf of the International Globalist scum.

Get The Donald out of Washington DC, get all the Family Jewels out of The White House and then allow the scum to trash the thing which is literally what they want to do anyhow, afterall according to these maniacs The White House ITSELF is a symbol of this mythical Black Oppression.

I have been to Washington DC and the Georgetown area and The Capitol Hill area etc are the only Civilised looking parts, the REST of Washington DC is literally a Third World Shit Hole full of Crackheads and other assorted human filth.

Very nice act of solidarity. Mitt Romney's father also marched during the 60's civil rights unrest.

You called him an ardent racist when he was running. If Mittens liked Trump, you'd wish him dead. Phony.

I hope he gets suckered punch by one of the ANTIFA or blacks that still dont like that he put his dawg on the top of his car...

Yeah.... and this is the same Mitt Romney that left-wingers attacked and destroyed, as being racists.

Joe Biden himself, said Mitt Romney was going to "put ya'll back in chains".

It's amazing how quickly left-wingers will slip around when it suits their purposes, and we're all supposed to pretend they were decent and civil in the past, like we can't look up the Youtube videos.

LOL, you are honestly the biggest phony-e-baloney on here!

I won't go into telling you how your side lambasted Romney when he ran for President. But I will ask you what Trump has to do with a bunch of blue states that can not control their police, or their citizens. And, the citizens causing all the commotion, are all on your side of the aisle, lol.

By the way.......PYRO............does that name mean you like burning stuff down-)

So now Romney's relevant? Why wasn't he relevant in 2012?

Wasserman Schultz, a Democratic House member from Florida, was asked about the recent welfare attacks during a breakfast session with U.S. News reporters Thursday morning. She pointed out that welfare reform is an odd issue for a campaign to focus on because not only is it not on voters' minds, but the Romney campaign's accusations have been universally discredited by independent fact checkers. And she also referenced Romney's birther crack last week about no one having ever asked to see his birth certificate. These data points, she argues, are racially coded:

Are there a lot of people that say, 'You know what, the number one issue that I want to hear about from either presidential candidate is about his policy on welfare reform?' I mean, why else—it's so shockingly transparent—why else would Mitt Romney make a supposedly casual joke about the president's place of birth, you know, juxtaposed against his own place of birth? Why else would he spend millions of dollars of Mitt Romney campaign money talking about—putting out a lie, and then repeating it over and over and over when there isn't a single fact checking organization that has said that it's accurate, that it has any accuracy—in fact it's the opposite—except to be a dog whistle for voters who consider race when casting their ballot?
She added that the Romney campaign and its allies are "now throwing out coded language to try to subliminally—and sometimes overtly—make the public believe that it's President Obama that's been the vicious attack dog and been running the negative campaign."

LOL, you are honestly the biggest phony-e-baloney on here!

I won't go into telling you how your side lambasted Romney when he ran for President. But I will ask you what Trump has to do with a bunch of blue states that can not control their police, or their citizens. And, the citizens causing all the commotion, are all on your side of the aisle, lol.

By the way.......PYRO............does that name mean you like burning stuff down-)
Ms. Pyro
images

If Mittens and Warren had married, their kids would be so white they would be see-through.

That’s nice.

The problem is that Romney is alone among the reprehensible right.

Forum List

Back