baerbock or Lavrov?

who?

• Baerbock

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Lavrov

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Which weighs more , one small aple or ten huge ones ?
Stupid question . More stupid than usual .

Baerbock for Germany, Lavrov for Russia

What a bullshit. Sergei Lavrov works since decades on the downfall of Russia. And he is much more successful while Annalena is ... Annalena.

Translation:

We both fly through the nights
Sailing through the day
At first I was sure
That I didn't like her

She had such a big grin on her face
But her look was like through glass
Her sentences like torpedoes
And every laugh was right

You're the dancer in the storm
You're a kid on thin ice
You throw love all around you
And you always move me

Like a duel I see her
Walkin' through the joint
Where the cokeheads stand still
On the walls

The happy desert
Where the barmaid stings like a scorpion
And the girls like cellophane
All play the saxophone

And there she sat, backwards on the chair
With the back to the front
And says, "Yo, what are we both doing here?"

You're a kid on thin ice
And you always move me

You're a kid on thin ice
And you always move me

We both fly through the nights
Sailing through the day
By now I'm sure
You know that I like you

Now I'm sitting here beside you
We're driving through the wet city
Hey, come on, let's empty your tank!
Till it rains out

You're a kid on thin ice
And you always move me

Last edited:
Zebra
Aleksandr Dugin, a putin´s propagandist and ideologist of the «Moscow world»: «All this was absolutely inevitable. The split within the Jews loyal to Putin and the SMO after the escalation of events in the Gaza Strip was predetermined. Satanovsky and Kedmi (sure thing) chose Israel. Solovyov, for all his fervent Judaism, has chosen Russia. The position of the Kremlin and Putin simply cannot objectively be pro-Israel. It is irreversible. Russia's enemies - the collective West - have supported Israel only, while the Islamic world, by contrast, has unanimously lined up against it. No matter how Putin feels about Israel, and he seems to feel very good about it personally, he had to and will continue to support the Palestinians. And this has nothing to do with the Foreign Ministry or Zakharova. Satanovsky wanted to insult Putin but didn't dare. Solovyov relieved the tension. But this is the tip of the iceberg.»
1698012703972.jpeg

Preachers of Death and Apocalypse, lovers of wars and blood
Aleksandr Dugin, a putin´s propagandist and ideologist of the «Moscow world»: «All this was absolutely inevitable. The split within the Jews loyal to Putin and the SMO after the escalation of events in the Gaza Strip was predetermined. Satanovsky and Kedmi (sure thing) chose Israel. Solovyov, for all his fervent Judaism, has chosen Russia. The position of the Kremlin and Putin simply cannot objectively be pro-Israel. It is irreversible. Russia's enemies - the collective West - have supported Israel only, while the Islamic world, by contrast, has unanimously lined up against it. No matter how Putin feels about Israel, and he seems to feel very good about it personally, he had to and will continue to support the Palestinians. And this has nothing to do with the Foreign Ministry or Zakharova. Satanovsky wanted to insult Putin but didn't dare. Solovyov relieved the tension. But this is the tip of the iceberg.»

All of them are satanists and idiots

Zebra
View attachment 847042

Please dont always spam discussions with x or twitter.

Forum List

Back