German Foreign Minister Annalena Baerbock - is she a good Foreign Minister - in general?

German Foreign Minister Annalena Baerbock - is she a good Foreign Minister - in general?

• very good

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • good

• neither good nor bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bad

• very bad

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • I cannot say

• I do not know

• I did not even know her name

• I have often read of her

• she seems to be popular

• other

• Total voters
4 voteres only
You should have explained more clearly that this was only for international culinary experts .
I personally best love the Polish and Romanian varieties .
Romanian Mititie are excellent-- spicey with garlic .
Bockwurst is not in the same league .
Like Annalena it is the WURST .
rofl .

Flash

By the way, Russian: What do you think about to leave the Oblast Kaliningrad with all of your people and to install there "the European nature park Baltica" and to forbid all human beings of this planet to enter this region anymore. You have more than enough land which you are not able to use in an adequate way.
As a compromise we try to convince the Ukraine to give you the areas of their country which you have illegally invaded and we will try to convince the NATO to make the uninvaded Ukraine to a NATO member so you are not able to attack this rest any longer - and to be sure not to be attacked from this rest.
But first you have to bring Lukashenko and his leading criminals to the international court and to leave also Belarus with all of your soldiers and let the people of Belarus go their own free way. And what to do with Putin and his criminals and how to bring this Rumpelstiltskin and his criminal gang to the international court is also not clear now.

This is a not certified message from a friend of Mr. Ärmel, the free and faithful servant of king Alfons of Lummerland.

good plan!

Flash

By the way, Russian: What do you think about to leave the Oblast Kaliningrad with all of your people and to install there "the European nature park Baltica" and to forbid all human beings of this planet to enter this region anymore. You have more than enough land which you are not able to use in an adequate way.
As a compromise we try to convince the Ukraine to give you the areas of their country which you have illegally invaded and we will try to convince the NATO to make the uninvaded Ukraine to a NATO member so you are not able to attack this rest any longer - and to be sure not to be attacked from this rest.
But first you have to bring Lukashenko and his leading criminals to the international court and to leave also Belarus with all of your soldiers and let the people of Belarus go their own free way. And what to do with Putin and his criminals and how to bring this Rumpelstiltskin and his criminal gang to the international court is also not clear now.

This is a not certified message from a friend of Mr. Ärmel, the free and faithful servant of king Alfons of Lummerland.

Baerbock gets better every day!

Baerbock gets better every day!
Not really. It was totally stupid from her to start to work against the chancellor in the totally superflous "Taurus" discussion. Some questions have nothing to do with agreements but with logic.

Not really. It was totally stupid from her to start to work against the chancellor in the totally superflous "Taurus" discussion. Some questions have nothing to do with agreements but with logic.

i still think that she is Ok

i still think that she is Ok

-----
Laut Steuerzahlerbund sind beispielsweise im ersten vollen Regierungsjahr der Ampel 2022 die Kosten für Fotografen, Friseure und Visagisten um fast 80 Prozent im Vergleich zum Vorjahr gestiegen – auf rund 1,5 Millionen Euro. Mit 137.000 Euro schlägt dabei eine Maskenbildnerin im Auftrag des Auswärtigen Amtes unter Bundesaußenministerin Annalena Baerbock zu Buche.

Source: https://www.focus.de/finanzen/news/...onen-fuer-eine-frisuren-app_id_190816424.html

Translation:
According to the Taxpayers' Association, the costs for photographers, hairdressers and make-up artists, for example, rose by almost 80 per cent in the first full year of the Ampel 2022 government compared to the previous year - to around 1.5 million euros. A [female] make-up artist commissioned by the Federal Foreign Office under Federal Foreign Minister Annalena Baerbock cost 137,000 euros.
-----

€ 137,000 are about 50 grenades in the size 155 mm. The only problem is to place them under the ass of Putin as a salute to hell when Putin will arrive there. He's not an average devil - he's the Russian president. He should knock loud when he will come home. She should grant him that.

Last edited:

The Germs hysterically afraid of Dear Uncle P again .

You should not have killed 30 million Russians should you , Germy people .
All that rape and pillage was also a bad move .

So look out little Germs . They might be coming to say Hello once they have dealt with your fellow Nazis in Odessa ..

Forum List

Back