Bad year for the Liberals.

The cat is out of the bag. Liberal policies sound nice but don't work. Obamacare will be liberalism's Waterloo.

Liberal policies? When's the last time a real liberal has been in the white house anyway? Obama is a centrist democrat as was Clinton. At least liberals gave us social security. Imagine trying to get social security past today's republicans. FDR pushed it through when there were no republicans to oppose it.
Now democrat vs republican, republicans give us disasters. The great depression preceded by twelve years of republicans. Nixon and watergate. Reagan, Iran contra, many convicted criminals in his administration(none in obama's.) Reagan spent us into great debt. Then the bush 2 disaster. 9-11, iraq, wmd fiasco, took the debt from 0 to trllions much like reagan. The economic meltdown under bushcheney. List goes on. Obama's a prince compared to these disastrous republicans.

So...who won this year?

Gays are allowed to get married in ten more states and Phil Robertson gets to go back to his show
Obamas ratings went down to the thirties, Republucans down to the twenties
Obamacare is still the law of the land
Republican shutdown of the government fractured the party

Repubs just keep lurching from one manufactured or non-scandal to the next hoping the voters will think that they're doing their jobs. :rolleyes:

Last time I checked Obama was still President and the ACA is still signing people up.

GOP had a record low approval rating and the Tea Party failed miserably on their attempts to shut down the government, destroy the economy and repeal the ACA.

So does than make it a bad year for conservatives too?

Wasn't George Zimmerman arrested something like 30 times after his acquittal? This is their hero? And on the other end of the spectrum there is this racist homophobe who actually is as dumb as he looks.

All in all, I've never been happier to be a liberal. Thanks for reminding me.

If zimmerman were a little older (he still would be under 35 in 2016) he could be the candidate to unite republicans. He has an arrest record but then so did dubya, which didn't bother republicans it seems.

Last time I checked Obama was still President and the ACA is still signing people up.

GOP had a record low approval rating and the Tea Party failed miserably on their attempts to shut down the government, destroy the economy and repeal the ACA.

Wasn't George Zimmerman arrested something like 30 times after his acquittal? This is their hero? And on the other end of the spectrum there is this racist homophobe who actually is as dumb as he looks.

If zimmerman were a little older (he still would be under 35 in 2016) he could be the candidate to unite republicans. He has an arrest record but then so did dubya, which didn't bother republicans it seems.

I encourage Zimmerman to campaign for all Republicans

2013 showed Americans the reality of liberals in charge.

The cover ups of the IRS spying, Libya massacre and the hidden outcomes of obamacare.

Liberals ruining this country from Washington DC have no intention of making your life better, they just want to stay in power so they want to keep people on welfare while holding back the economy/jobs with obamacare/DOJ and EPA over-regulation. They lied about obamacare not affecting your current plan and doctor, then delayed the employer based insurance for another year to keep the lie intact for the next election.

One is either a dumbfuck or a scumbag to keep supporting those scum.

same here ;) He'll unite people like bigrebnc1775 & 007. :rolleyes: and all the other clingers.

Seriously though, Repubs look like they're in a bad situation. They can't keep running on "well, I'll keep the seat warm" and expect to win national elections.

Last edited:
Shit for brains....Zimmerman was a registered Democrap scumbag like you when he shot a fellow liberal thug.

Shit for brains....Zimmerman was a registered Democrap scumbag like you when he shot a fellow liberal thug.

Then why is he a Republican media darling?

ok so we have George Zimmerman's continued innocence, obama's falling popularity, the Obamacare fiasco, the "Lie of the Year", Phil Robertson(Duck Dynasty)'s victory, the Democrat run city of Detriot's bankruptcy, the WWII veterans fiasco, and the fact that the government shutdown failed to hurt the GOP.

Yeah, bad year for the Democrats but that isn't all, feel free to add more.

Polling from We the People at 13% was the lowest ever in the history of the GOP right after the shutdown and that "failed to hurt"? You lost 1/3rd of your own partisan base in that poll. No wonder the establishment Republicans shut down the Tea Party antics and compromised on the budget as hastily as they could.

That 13% is for congress moron, and since you are totally devoid of a clue, let me help you: congress contains democrats, far too many if them.

Your butthurt has clouded your thinking.

Last edited:

The Dems here are in full spin mode due to the raging butthurt they have suffered all year. Don't expect them to make a bit of sense or listen to truth and logic.

ok so we have George Zimmerman's continued innocence, obama's falling popularity, the Obamacare fiasco, the "Lie of the Year", Phil Robertson(Duck Dynasty)'s victory, the Democrat run city of Detriot's bankruptcy, the WWII veterans fiasco, and the fact that the government shutdown failed to hurt the GOP.

The GOP is fractured like never before with the Speaker chastising his own caucus....yeah real good stuff there for the GOP. Currently a GOP appointee runs Detroit. The shutdown is blamed on the GOP only.

Never been happier to be a liberal. Thanks again for reminding me.
The shutdown was reid and obamaturds fault for those of us that understand it.

It certainly does. And thank you for giving BedPan, ur...er, I mean PredFan, a reality check.

The GOP is fractured like never before with the Speaker chastising his own caucus....yeah real good stuff there for the GOP. Currently a GOP appointee runs Detroit. The shutdown is blamed on the GOP only.

If you feel that way, you do not understand anything. Sorry.

Then why did Boehner admit Republicans shut down the government and that it was a disaster?

Didnt he get the memo to blame Obama?

The Dems here are in full spin mode due to the raging butthurt they have suffered all year. Don't expect them to make a bit of sense or listen to truth and logic.

When you cite a serial offender like Zimmerman and some guy who looks like Cap'n Caveman as your thought leaders...liberals can't help but have had a better year.

Please keep reminding us of the state of the GOP.

Then why did Boehner admit Republicans shut down the government and that it was a disaster?

Didnt he get the memo to blame Obama?

Didn't McConnell say something to the effect of "There is no lesson in the 2nd kick from the mule" meaning that there won't be any more shutdowns?

Which is why it didn't hurt the GOP, especially in the way that the DNC thought it would.

It certainly does. And thank you for giving BedPan, ur...er, I mean PredFan, a reality check.

You lefties couldn't find reality with a global positioning satellite.

Forum List

Back