bad news for putin : France to restart all nuclear reactors by winter amid energy crunch • FRANCE 24 English

We should have embraced nuclear power a long time ago. Cleaner and safer than fossil fuels.

It's a German link. So believe it or let it be, anti-German.
looks like you are right

European power export market is that Germany – a country commonly criticised for its energy policies due to an overreliance on Russian gas – was Europe’s second largest exporter in the first half of 2022. It exported 15.4 TWh, with France taking the lion’s share.

The UK also noticeably saw a change in its fortunes in the first half of 2022, with the country going from a reliable importer of electricity to a net exporter position, with power largely flowing back to France. However, the UK still ended the six month period as having imported 1.5% more power than exported.

@Toomuchtime

Only because of my curiosity. In your whole life Germans and everything what Germans did do made your life more comfortable and more safe. And that's now the reason why you personally hate all Germans, isn't it?

In times of war and terror nuclear power plants are a big risk. And if you take a look at the USA then you will see the last new nuclear power plant was made about 25 years ago. This has reasons. For example the most projects in this context in the USA had not been able to be realized.

In times of war and terror nuclear power plants are a big risk.
No, its a myth . existence Moscow as an empire is our N1 terror risk

there is only one solution :

clit7crumaeth4g-svapg.jpg

No, its a myth ...

What a nonsense. Only because all idiots in the whole world make the same mistakes doesn't mean they all - and the rest of the world - will die because of their common stupidies. Australia, Russia and Northamerica have by the way the biggest uranium deposits.

Last edited:
We should have embraced nuclear power a long time ago. Cleaner and safer than fossil fuels.
it isn't really. It takes something like 6,000,000 years to get rid of its debris when their short life is over. As important there is concern that in the storms which we will be having due to climate collapse that they themselves will be prone to being hit with all the consequences of that.

Last edited:
In times of war and terror nuclear power plants are a big risk. And if you take a look at the USA then you will see the last new nuclear power plant was made about 25 years ago. This has reasons. For example the most projects in this context in the USA had not been able to be realized.

it isn't really. It takes something like 6,000,000 years to get rid of its debris when their short life is over. As important there is concern that in the storms which we will be having due to climate collapse that they themselves will be prone to being hit with all the consequences of that.

well if that was true it would not change what I said. Obviously a breakthrough in nuclear fusion would be luckier than we deserve. Natural resources and renewables are quite capable of meeting our needs - we just need to get off our backsides and do it. At the same time your text made me do a search and I discovered we need to make sure those corporations looking for minerals and so on do not interfere with animals habitats with the potential the article says to cause just about as much damage. Lets not change your thread to one on the climate disaster but I will leave a link to that article for anyone who is interested.

Liberals are big time Science Deniers. They are world class science deniers when it comes to Biology, Climate Science and Economics but they really take the cake with energy.

The cold hard truth is that solar and wind are terrible technologies for producing mass amounts of electricity that a modern society needs.

The decision that the Euroidiots made 20 years ago to go Green is coming back to bite them in the ass. They thought they could shut down their nuclear and fossil plants and go with solar and wind and buy some natural gas from the Russkies to make up the difference until they were all Green.

It didn't work out like they planned. It will never work out. We need dead dinosaurs and nuclear to provide energy and those stupid silly solar and wind farms ain't gonna hack it.

Too bad there are morons here in the US that are just as much science deniers and as stupid as the Euroweenies are. We call them "Moon Bats".

I did not listen to this video. Reason: I said just simple very clear that nuclear power plants are a risk in time of war and terror. And to hang the messenger instead of the message is a totally antiquated behavior. Only because you have on our own some opinions (or indoctrinated opinions) this doesn't mean you know what I think. The title of this video is just simple "no one is able to do something for the creation of god." But god gave his children the responsibility for his living creation on planet Earth. This means for me also we are able to find a solution for all challenges in this context - this does not mean we are without challenges and we know everything what we have to know. By the way. "Challenge" is the same word like "Satan". And no one doubts that satanic problems are difficult problems. And the war in the Ukraine shows also this dark side of our existence. But my side - which I would call "the sunny side of life" - is not ignorance.

Last edited:
did not listen to this video. Reason: I said just simple very clear that nuclear power
snowflakes is EU N1 problem , pootler will teach you bring you back to the reality

Matthew Paris called them (Moscow ) a “detestable nation of Satan that poured out like devils from Tartarus so that they are rightly called Tartars.”

snowflakes is EU N1 problem , pootler will teach you bring you back to the reality

Matthew Paris called them (Moscow ) a “detestable nation of Satan that poured out like devils from Tartarus so that they are rightly called Tartars.”
Nuclear energy is very safe. Of the 440 nuclear reactors in service there have only 3 major disasters and very few people have died as a result of these. No one died as the result of the three mile island problem. Only one person has died as a result of Fukushima and 31 people died as a result of Chernobyl. For nations trying to transition from fossil fuels to renewable energy, it is certainly much safer to use nuclear energy rather than to rely on Putin. How many people will die this winter because Schroder and Merkel encouraged Europe to depend on their "friend" Putin? The number will be much higher than all the fatalities associated with nuclear power plants.

The question is, why would France have shutdown clean energy in the first place? Appears some are on the take for a "new green pursuit" that stiffs the taxpayer and pads their bank account with no discernible benefit to their population.

Now Russia has forced them back to reality. Germany will have no such option thanks to Merkel.
We'll see whether it's bad news for Putin ---------- or for France, if they can't handle the nuke plants.

Germany did some pretty despicable things in WWII in particular. Or have we re-written THAT history now too?
No, it's supposed to be okay if the Dems do it.

Nuclear energy is very safe. Of the 440 nuclear reactors in service there have only 3 major disasters and very few people have died as a result of these. No one died as the result of the three mile island problem. Only one person has died as a result of Fukushima and 31 people died as a result of Chernobyl. For nations trying to transition from fossil fuels to renewable energy, it is certainly much safer to use nuclear energy rather than to rely on Putin. How many people will die this winter because Schroder and Merkel encouraged Europe to depend on their "friend" Putin? The number will be much higher than all the fatalities associated with nuclear power plants.
Of course, having to abandon large areas of lands is sort of a negative ---------

do you live in germany? Then tend to your own problems. You should be out gathering firewood.
That is certainly what we are doing, and we live in Maryland. I think heating oil and electricity may double this winter. We have a woodstove and a lot of free wood, and split another load this morning. We've already talked about moving more activities into the room heated by wood and putting the thermostat down to 60 for the rest of the house, if we have to.

Forum List

Back