bad news for putin : France to restart all nuclear reactors by winter amid energy crunch • FRANCE 24 English

The arrogant gas bags laughed at Trump over his prediction about Putin holding them hostage. They also folded like a cheap suit to their Green Party and shut down all their nuke plants after the Fukushima disaster. Ooops...

You have absolutelly not any idea what you try to speak about in context Germany, ignorant. Dr. rer. nat. Angela Merkel had been by the way also a natural scientist.

Germany did some pretty despicable things in WWII in particular. Or have we re-written THAT history now too?

It's not our fault that we forgot to bomb down Donald Trump in World War 2. Ask your own army. Perhaps some of your guys have fun to do so.

Perfect, well done France 🇫🇷 France can export energy across Europe. It has done so for years past, the largest net exporter of energy before the summer shutdowns and issues this past year. It has a very high potential for capacity if it does indeed run all reactors. Fix every one of them even if it costs a bit, get them all ready, and turn on the taps by December non stop. Europe needs every last watt right now.

aiajajamakakaka.jpeg

It's not our fault that we forgot to bomb down Donald Trump in World War 2. Ask your own army. Perhaps some of your guys have fun to do so.
Donald Trump wasn't born till after WWII but thanks for exposing your thought process. There's a lot of things Germany did under hitler that many people have forgotten or don't want anyone to remember.

September 1, 1939 Hitler orders the 'extinction' of the mentally ill through his T4 Euthanasia Program arguing that wartime was the best time for th elmination of the incurably ill....incurably ill, not incurably mentally ill.

Wow, they are finally listening to what President Trump warned them about.

Donald Trump declared war on Germany. Result: War in the Ukraine because his good friend and genius Putin followed Donald Trumps doctrine "Make Russia great again". By the way - before this had happened Trump had also cancelled the INF-treaty with Russia - what means now for the USA: When a nuclear medium-range-missile from any place in Europe will start direction Russia then intercontinental nukes of the Russians will start and wipe out big US-American cities. It's really unbelievable what an unbelievable criminal idiot this man was and is.

Donald Trump wasn't born till after WWII ...

How should a stupid German know this? Kill him your way. I would hang him like Pence, who found it inspiring and wonderful that his friend Donald Trump liked to hang him because Pence had been loyal to the USA and not loyal to the traitor Donald Trump. Dear Mr. Pence - I hope you know that you do suicide in the moment by supporting Donald Trump.

... There's a lot of things Germany did under hitler that many people have forgotten or don't want anyone to remember.

September 1, 1939 Hitler orders the 'extinction' of the mentally ill through his T4 Euthanasia Program arguing that wartime was the best time for th elmination of the incurably ill....incurably ill, not incurably mentally ill.

Bad luck: Donald Trump survived not only this war. He survided every war - far from them. That's why this winner called "losers" the US-American soldiers who died in world war 2 for the freedom of the USA.

How should a stupid German know this? Kill him your way. I would hang him like Pence, who found it inspiring and wonderful that his friend Donald Trump liked to hang him because Pence had been loyal to the USA and not loyal to the traitor Donald Trump. Dear Mr. Pence - I hope you know that you do suicide in the moment by supporting Donald Trump.
do you live in germany? Then tend to your own problems. You should be out gathering firewood.

Good for her. While Merkel was in office, Germany was never a reliable ally to anyone, except perhaps to Putin, but maybe things are changing now.

For heavens sake: On which planet did you live during the last decades, centuries, milleniums and decades of milleniums? Only because we do not hate the Russians - although we had many reasons to do so - ... by the way: What is your reason to hate the Russians? Profits in weapon trades?

Last edited:
For heavens sake: On which planet did you live during the last decades, centuries, milleniums and decades of milleniums? Only because we do not hate the Russians - although we had many reasons to do so - ... by the way: What is your reason to hate the Russians? Profits in weapon trades?
You are clearly not playing with a full deck. I said Germany was not a reliable ally, and nothing about Russians. If your brain were working properly, the question you would have asked me was why do I hate Germans, not Russians, and the answer is for the same reason everyone else hates Germans, because of their Nazi past and because Schroder and Merkel betrayed Europe by encouraging dependence on energy imports from their "friend" Putin, which encouraged the Russian invasion.

You are clearly not playing with a full deck.

Sorry: But the moment in which I will have to kill my enemies I will not play - I will kill them. Without emotions - because it is just simple necessary to do so as long as no one has any better idea what to do. But I do not like such situations because god doesn't like to have a serios war between his children.

I said Germany was not a reliable ally, ... why do I hate Germans [?] ... and the answer is for the same reason everyone else hates Germans ...

End of discussion, enemy mine. If you do not like to die then try to find alternatives before you continue to sentence yourselve to death.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back