Bad news for Canada and our reputation. Dominion Voting software in middle of controversy is a Canadian company, HQ in Toronto

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
This posting won't help my Social Credit Score, Canada has decimated my life and career anyways, so, unless the U.N stepped in to protect human rights, I will take it as it comes.

Those on twitter, even Canadians themselves, are questioning the use of it in our own elections now.

Dominion Voting Systems

Dominion Voting Systems Corporation is a company that sells electronic voting hardware and software, including voting machines and tabulators, in the U.S. and Canada.[1] The company's international headquarters are in Toronto, Canada, and its U.S. headquarters are in Denver, Colorado. As of September 2019, Dominion voting machines are used in 2,000 jurisdictions in 33 U.S. states and Puerto Rico.[citation needed] The company also has over 100 municipal customers in Canada and clients in other countries. The company carries out in-house software development for its customers in the U.S., Canada and Serbia.[2]

United States
Dominion is the second largest seller of voting machines in the United States.[6] In 2016 its machines served 70 million voters in 1,600 jurisdictions.[7][8] In 2019, the state of Georgia selected Dominion Voting Systems to provide its new statewide voting system for 2020 and beyond.[9]

There is already a thread about this - But who cares?

About this being a Canadian company? Where?

Well you could have nested it here.

But I fail to see how how it being a Canadian company is an issue.
Always fun to create more controversy and faux doubt eh?

Forum List

Back