Bacon in a Park is a ‘Hate Crime’ but Not a Crucifix in Urine

The question should be ,why was the person who put it in the park, driving around with bacon in the trunk of the car in first place?
How stupid. You buy bacon,you go home and put it in the fridge.
You don't keep it in your trunk until it starts to go bad.

feeding the birds.....?

...but why were religious fanatics allowed to pray on secular property in the first place.....?

Should we make a law that bans artists from using the cross?

Not at all.. but someone saying that it is not directed at someone when making 'art' like that, is doing nothing more than trying to fool themselves or others

I am not one that subscribes to the concept of 'hate crime'... can the reasoning go to motive? Yes... But to think that battery is different because of the motive of 'hate' is ridiculous... Murder 1 is murder 1, battery is battery, assault is assault, etc...

Nope just public funding.

You can grasp the concept of 16 trillion in debt cant you.............

Public funding?

Also, like I said eariler, I dont agree with the concept of hate crimes, however I also don't think you can compare what an artist does to illicit feeling and what some jackass does to piss off a group of people.

Public funding?

Also, like I said eariler, I dont agree with the concept of hate crimes, however I also don't think you can compare what an artist does to illicit feeling and what some jackass does to piss off a group of people.

:lol:

To be fair, i understand what you're trying to say. But do you realize that what you actually said was "there's a difference between apples and apples."?

Public funding?

:lol:

To be fair, i understand what you're trying to say. But do you realize that what you actually said was "there's a difference between apples and apples."?

Lol! Touché.

Of course not.

But, if this is investigated as a hate crime, so should that.

bacon aside.....wasn't it a 'HATE CRIME' to be praying in the city park.......think of all those OFFENDED atheists....
Good point.

This is exactly why laws based on emotions are never a good idea.

seems like all the liberals-against-religion disappeared on this question......

next Christmas i'm going to set up a Nativity scene in the same city park and when they come along to kick me out.....all i'll have to do is just tell them i'm a Muslim praying to prophets....

:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
bacon aside.....wasn't it a 'HATE CRIME' to be praying in the city park.......think of all those OFFENDED atheists....
Good point.

This is exactly why laws based on emotions are never a good idea.

seems like all the liberals-against-religion disappeared on this question......

next Christmas i'm going to set up a Nativity scene in the same city park and when they come along to kick me out.....all i'll have to do is just tell them i'm a Muslim praying to prophets....

:eusa_whistle:

It's a public park, as long as they have the proper permits(if needed) and aren't causing trouble, why would there be an issue with anyone gathering there to pray?

Now, if they wanted to set up a semi-permeant display specific to their religious beliefs, I suppose I could understand why someone would complain.

Maybe if someone has thought a little more in depth about the urine surrounding Jesus on the cross
a few less children sould have been molested by priests of the cathoilc church.

BUT NOOOOOOO

there were too many who insisted the church was incapable of wrong doing.

Who do you think Jesus would have stood behind?

Maybe if someone has thought a little more in depth about the urine surrounding Jesus on the cross
a few less children sould have been molested by priests of the cathoilc church.

BUT NOOOOOOO

there were too many who insisted the church was incapable of wrong doing.

Who do you think Jesus would have stood behind?

Maybe if you didn't post such stupid nonsense all the time, no one would miss it.

Forum List

Back