Back to the stone age! Machine counting ballots on the chopping block.

its not from me. these defamation cases are moving...

So Dominion UTTERLY failed in their suit against Powell and Guiliani - but it's really a win because now they are suing Fox.... :rofl:

You can't make this shit up.

Dominion has two SERIOUS impediments.
  1. They would need to show that the claims were false. That didn't work out so well with the bribes to Brian Kemp - which sunk their suit against Powell
  2. Dominion would have to demonstrate direct damages as a result of defamatory statements - which they can't do. Dominion was already having to bribe politicians to allow them into states - the weren't trusted or popular prior to 2020

You know what's going to be hilarious? Watching the people cry their eyes out five days after the election when every news agency has projected a winner, and the current results map looks like this:

jo3EE.png

He picked one county out of a state of nearly 25 million people to selectively recount because he thought it would swing the entire election his way.

The SCOTUS ruled properly that would be unconstitutional.
Under election LAW rules....it was legal, and within his rights to pick 3 counties, or no counties, or all counties or one county. Bush also could have legally picked other counties to recount....why didn't he?

He picked one county out of a state of nearly 25 million people to selectively recount because he thought it would swing the entire election his way.

The SCOTUS ruled properly that would be unconstitutional.

It was Dade, wasn't it? That's the one the DNC woman got caught fiddling with ballots....she resigned, then low and behold, she came out of retirement.

Gore new the fix was in.

Obviously I missed something. Can you point me to the incident in every counting room where it was clear they rigged the election, by republican electoral staff, and show exactly what happened that was all verified by the GOP funded audit before they conceded there was no fraud?

See how you go with that homework princess. I don't expect to hear from you again.
So unless it happened in "every counting room" it didn't happen at all?

One is all it takes to prove that it happened.

Was it enough to steal the election? I don't know for sure but it damned sure happened and there's been zero accountability over it.

its not from me. these defamation cases are moving...

In all likelihood it will be years before any of those suits are resolved.

What will be interesting is that with them going forward at some point the judges will order discovery and production of documents and things will then start to get interesting.

Under election LAW rules....it was legal, and within his rights to pick 3 counties, or no counties, or all counties or one county. Bush also could have legally picked other counties to recount....why didn't he?
Not according to either the US or FL courts.

That's why Gore lost when it was rejected.

You pathetic limpdikk$ still can't get it through your thick Neanderthal trailer-trash skulls that your Orange Baboon-God lost fair-and-square... :laugh:

Was it enough to steal the election? I don't know for sure but it damned sure happened and there's been zero accountability over it.

The article does not suggest fraud. Those votes were counted 3 times and the result never changed.
There was no fraud so get over it.
What happened was quite normal. Youre trying to spin it as fraud and it wasn't. Half those counters were republicans. Do you think they would participate in a fraud against Trump? Grow up.
There needs to be no accountability after they were counted 3 times.
They could have placed the box on the table and it would alter the votes.

You are passing agaimst the wind. Get some irrefutable evidence or you will remain a liar.

You pathetic limpdikk$ still can't get it through your thick Neanderthal trailer-trash skulls that your Orange Baboon-God lost fair-and-square... :laugh:
Always entertaining to see these types of reactions. It shows they are losing their grip and their best tool to "win" elections.

Never trust someone named Colin.....most colins I'm aware of of are packed with shit. Spelling may be different, but packed with shit still works.

The article does not suggest fraud. Those votes were counted 3 times and the result never changed.
There was no fraud so get over it.
What happened was quite normal. Youre trying to spin it as fraud and it wasn't. Half those counters were republicans. Do you think they would participate in a fraud against Trump? Grow up.
There needs to be no accountability after they were counted 3 times.
They could have placed the box on the table and it would alter the votes.

You are passing agaimst the wind. Get some irrefutable evidence or you will remain a liar.
Now you're just making shit up.

They booted out the observers and started padding the votes, that was obvious when the totals flipped so dramatically overnight while the counts had supposedly been suspended.

To even continue counting after lying to the observers that counting had been suspended for the night was a crime and made it obvious as to their intent.

Forum List

Back