Bachmann’s bodyguards bullying reporters?

Bachmann is going to be another Palin...not letting the Press have access so she can ONLY answer softball questions from the likes of tick tac brain Hannity.

Speaking of Hannity, who I think is an ass, by the way - has Obama ever been on Fox ? If not - why ? Afraid of softball questions ? Personally, I'd love to see Bill O'Reilly hand Obama his ass. What say ye ?

Yes, he's been on O'Reilly twice. 1 time while Campaigning, one time (I think) during Superbowl (on the Superbowl channel) at Halftime. (I'm not 110% sure it was superbowl, but I think so)

It's not a "woman bashing" thread to criticize her body guards' techniques. Aaaanyways, it's not really a big deal at all for me, personally. If the reporter was over-stepping his bounds, which I don't know that he was or wasn't, he deserves to get shoved the fuck back imo.

The reporter was asking questions. He wasn't even asking the "ghey" questions she freaks out and refuses to answer...just simple "How do you feel about how you did last night" kind of questions.

Was he pressing up on their shit, or wasn't he?

Bachmann is going to be another Palin...not letting the Press have access so she can ONLY answer softball questions from the likes of tick tac brain Hannity.

Speaking of Hannity, who I think is an ass, by the way - has Obama ever been on Fox ? If not - why ? Afraid of softball questions ? Personally, I'd love to see Bill O'Reilly hand Obama his ass. What say ye ?

Yes, he's been on O'Reilly twice. 1 time while Campaigning, one time (I think) during Superbowl (on the Superbowl channel) at Halftime. (I'm not 110% sure it was superbowl, but I think so)

You know - you're right ! He has been on O'Reilly.

I looked that up after I posted that.

Thanks.

Obama has been on O'Reilly and Brett Baier.

It's not a "woman bashing" thread to criticize her body guards' techniques. Aaaanyways, it's not really a big deal at all for me, personally. If the reporter was over-stepping his bounds, which I don't know that he was or wasn't, he deserves to get shoved the fuck back imo.

The reporter was asking questions. He wasn't even asking the "ghey" questions she freaks out and refuses to answer...just simple "How do you feel about how you did last night" kind of questions.

Was he pressing up on their shit, or wasn't he?

He was not. The Bachmann handlers response to the incident was "it was crowded".

Obama has been on O'Reilly and Brett Baier.

Yep - got that. Thanks.

Pretty good interview too - watched portions of it on Youtube.

WAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! Two of Bachman's Girls beat my ass because it was crowded and I wanted to hold her up in the middle of the crowd. And i banged my head and everything.......

Give me a fucking break, this wussey boy is going to admit that 2 chicks beat his ass. And then not admit that the place was elbow to elbow to begin with.............

Yep, no doubt the left is scared and running already....................

Forum List

Back