Baby

Song with the word Baby.

Them did an amazing version of Big Joe Williams' "Baby Please Don't Go", which Williams released in 1935 on the brilliant Bluebird Records

Them "Baby Please Don't Go", I think actually one of the most perfect 45 records ever recorded, because it contains everything you want in ONE 45 record, released in 1964 on Decca Records the B Side is "Gloria"

Big Joe Williams "Baby Please Don't Go", the original version 1935, the Delta Blues one:

Song with the word Baby.

You shouldn't have started this thread Dalia, there are so many fantastic records with Baby in the title and my brain is working overtime already.

The Ronettes "Be My Baby" released on 7" in 1963 on Philles Records the B Side is "Tedesco And Pitman"

Song with the word Baby.

You shouldn't have started this thread Dalia, there are so many fantastic records with Baby in the title and my brain is working overtime already.

The Ronettes "Be My Baby" released on 7" in 1963 on Philles Records the B Side is "Tedesco And Pitman"

The Ronettes "Baby, I Love You" released on 7" in 1963 on Philles Records the B Side is "Miss Joan & Mr Sam"

Also The Ronettes only ever released one album "...presenting the Fabulous Ronettes featuring Veronica" released in 1964 on Philles Records, and if EVERYONE doesn't own this record they cannot be normal :smoke:

51KI8mMgOAL.jpg

Song with the word Baby.

The Ronettes "Baby, I Love You" released on 7" in 1963 on Philles Records the B Side is "Miss Joan & Mr Sam"

Also The Ronettes only ever released one album "...presenting the Fabulous Ronettes featuring Veronica" released in 1964 on Philles Records, and if EVERYONE doesn't own this record they cannot be normal :smoke:

51KI8mMgOAL.jpg

The Shirelles "Baby It's You" released on 7" in 1961 on Scepter Records the B Side is ""The Things I Want to Hear (Pretty Words)"

Song with the word Baby.

Thank you, i do have to look a little to find some song with Baby in it and in French we don't say mon bébé.:)

Song with the word Baby.

51KI8mMgOAL.jpg

The Shirelles "Baby It's You" released on 7" in 1961 on Scepter Records the B Side is ""The Things I Want to Hear (Pretty Words)"

Mary Wells "Bye Bye Baby" released in 1960 on Motown Records the B Side is "Please Forgive Me"

Everyone's favorite!! :ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:

^^^^ Kat has broken off the restraints and is on the loose :omg:

THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:

Please remain calm and do not panic, keep all doors and windows closed and do not leave your building. We are working to solve this issue and hope to have order restored as soon as possible :smoke:

Song with the word Baby.

51KI8mMgOAL.jpg

I'm including this Little Walter record because it's a fantastic record.

Little Walter "My Babe" released on 7" in 1955 on Checker Records the B Side is "Thunder Bird"

Song with the word Baby.

51KI8mMgOAL.jpg

I'm including this Little Walter record because it's a fantastic record.

Little Walter "My Babe" released on 7" in 1955 on Checker Records the B Side is "Thunder Bird"

Jimmy Reed "Baby What You Want Me to Do" released on 7" in 1959 on Vee-Jay Records the B Side is "Caress, Me Baby"

The B Side of the above:

Jimmy Reed - Caress Me Baby

Forum List

Back