Baby Trump Balloon-Slasher Says He’s Never Seen Liberals ‘Mad About Chopping Up A Baby.’

The guy said he only watches Fox, Tucker Carlson, and Hannity. No wonder he's crazy.
These people watch CNN.
View attachment 289607
Well we arent voting for those people to be president of the US, a position that requires higher standards than your junk reality TV goon trump can meet. Are you so stupid you cant see the difference?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Bull dog was talking about the guy that stabbed the ball n not Trump dumbass. You the old man in that picture?
And I'm replying to your lame meme. Does your broken brain really think trump should not be held to a higher standard than candid random protestors?

The guy said he only watches Fox, Tucker Carlson, and Hannity. No wonder he's crazy.
These people watch CNN.
View attachment 289607
Well we arent voting for those people to be president of the US, a position that requires higher standards than your junk reality TV goon trump can meet. Are you so stupid you cant see the difference?

Bull dog was talking about the guy that stabbed the ball n not Trump dumbass. You the old man in that picture?

Trump admits the same viewing habits as the crazy guy that cut that balloon.

These people watch CNN.
View attachment 289607

And I'm replying to your lame meme. Does your broken brain really think trump should not be held to a higher standard than candid random protestors?

And he does, very much so.
18222194_1106144789490786_5708050093417640323_n.jpg

We stand for a higher standard than that.

These people watch CNN.
View attachment 289607

View attachment 289697
No, you don't. You put a reality TV goon in the highest office. He's the equivalent of Snooki.

No, you don't. You put a reality TV goon in the highest office. He's the equivalent of Snooki.[/QUOTE]
Do you feel better after spewing your utter and complete nonsense?

I only wonder because there has to be some kind of pay off to balance your ridiculous absurdity.

Are you a professional clown?

Do you get compensated if you get people to blow their coffee all over their screens?

What do you gain from acting like such a retard?

Oh, wait, your not acting.

Never mind.

These people watch CNN.
View attachment 289607

View attachment 289697
No, you don't. You put a reality TV goon in the highest office. He's the equivalent of Snooki.

Actually he is one of the best presidents we have ever had. Better than the transgendered one you worshipped.

Forum List

Back