Baby raper gets 3,000 years in Greene County PA

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
The crazy thing is that he will be eligible for parole in 3523, after doing just half his sentence.

He should have to do the whole 3,000 years and not get off 1500 years early.

Seems to me he wants to crow about protecting the children but then let the wife off pretty easy.

The crazy thing is that he will be eligible for parole in 3523, after doing just half his sentence.

The wife should have been locked away, being complicit to all or most of the crimes.

Yeah, there was no sense in that short sentence.

Here's a better link.....Fox News links have the fuckin' Aids anymore.

That is one sick sonovabitch! :mad: :eek:

For once we agree on something but I have to wonder what your motive is in posting it. He wasn't even gay or trans.

For once we agree on something but I have to wonder what your motive is in posting it. He wasn't even gay or trans.

It's all part of the same underlying evil and madness—faggots, trannies, childfuckers, and all other sorts of fucked-up sexual deviants. It's all related, and it all goes together.

PedoTrojanHorse-topaz-enhance.jpg

Last edited:
It's all part of the same underlying evil and madness—faggots, trannies, childfuckers, and all other sorts of fucked-up sexual deviants. It's all related, and it all goes together.

Exactly correct. Mr. Perry isn't Normative at all, he is clearly a Pervo-American.

For anyone to suggest that he is normal, is just a case of heterophobia.

Forum List

Back