Baby Kittens

Glad to see the red x on the pics or vid. I don't want to see that shit. Which is why I don't hang out in animal/pet threads. Someone ALWAYS has to ruin it with horrible stories or pics.

Those who hurt animals they should be treated the same way that those who hurt children are treated, animals are so innocent and trusting, to hurt them is on par with hurting a child.

Sorry Lucy....
I have no use for cats other than a barn cat or two to keep down the rodents.
Bought our weekend place and they left me with 30 cats and a litter in the wood pile.

Shot all but two of em.

Negged.

And what would you have me do with 28 cats that were feral as fuck and impossible to approach?
Trapping was worthless since I would have to take them to Kerrville which is 50 miles each way and I could only trap a couple at a time.
As soon as I got rid of em all the local wildlife returned.
Rabbits,Horntoads,Road Runners and a huge host of other birds and animals.

No different than the feral hogs I shot.

Not sure I would have called the animal rescue and see if they could have got the cats, a friend of ours adopted a feral cat it just appeared in their garden one day and they fed it and it returned each day and then it trusted them and they ended up adopting it and it was the most gentle thing, it just I think needed love and it got it and then returned it.

They wont come and get em.

Glad to see the red x on the pics or vid. I don't want to see that shit. Which is why I don't hang out in animal/pet threads. Someone ALWAYS has to ruin it with horrible stories or pics.

My pic wasn't going to be a horrible pic... it was of a cat sitting on another cat's head. It had nothing to do with the story. For some odd reason pics and gifs aren't working here.

giphy.webp
ok. Thanks

My pic wasn't going to be a horrible pic... it was of a cat sitting on another cat's head. It had nothing to do with the story. For some odd reason pics and gifs aren't working here.

giphy.webp
ok. Thanks

seamus angus cats - sitting on another cat - What I found here a nice place to sit cozy warm here I go - heeeeey WTF rofl on Make a GIF

giphy.webp

I get the red cross, but if I respond like this I can see it's a fat cat getting through a cat flap.

The red cross cannot be because all of these gifs are too large, some are small gifs and we still have the red cross thing.

giphy.webp

I get the red cross, but if I respond like this I can see it's a fat cat getting through a cat flap.

The red cross cannot be because all of these gifs are too large, some are small gifs and we still have the red cross thing.

Something's changed with the pictures, and it's foul. :blowup:

You can see them if you hit reply.

giphy.webp

Yep...
I can no longer copy and paste from my SmugMug account.

giphy.webp

Yep...
I can no longer copy and paste from my SmugMug account.

It must be the forums new software that is causing the problem or something.

Sorry Lucy....
Bought our weekend place and they left me with 30 cats and a litter in the wood pile.

Shot all but two of em.

Hmmmm, okay so I am going to ignore your comments :meow:

So have you got your baby dogs now or not?

Driving for 5 hours round trip tomorrow to pick em up.
Blue and Pink ribbons.

Kay is such a fantastic breeder!!!!
I have never seen such a clean and beautiful whelping room or kennels.

Tootie Pups wk 5

You can tell Tuffs (the Blue ribbon rules the roost) He's gonna be a monster like his Dad!!!!!

IMG_7530-290x316.jpg

Sorry Lucy....

Shot all but two of em.

Blue and Pink ribbons.

Tootie Pups wk 5

You can tell Tuffs (the Blue ribbon rules the roost) He's gonna be a monster like his Dad!!!!!

IMG_7530-290x316.jpg

That isn't the baby dog, that has to be the father.

I just don't understand why a cute baby animal thread HAS to have someone talking about killing animals. Why? For what purpose? What does it have to do with the thread topic? Is it cute? No. So why?

Never mind. Again, this is why I don't post or read animal/pet threads. Never fails.

Carry on.

And...not intending to be offensive about it. It just drives me nuts to read or see about abused or killed animals. I want to kill someone who does it. I can't sleep. I get depressed. I cry. I get insanely angry. Makes my blood pressure rise. I can't erase the image or words from my head.

So...just sayin'.

Carry on. I am too afraid to return and am surprised I ever came in to read it. I usually never do.

Sorry Lucy....

Shot all but two of em.

Blue and Pink ribbons.

Tootie Pups wk 5

IMG_7530-290x316.jpg

That isn't the baby dog, that has to be the father.

Of course it is.
He's part German Boxer and part American Boxer. Momma is full American.
The best of both worlds!!
He's going to be a beast!!!
Both Gadsden and Betsy are the biggest of the litter.

I just don't understand why a cute baby animal thread HAS to have someone talking about killing animals. Why? For what purpose? What does it have to do with the thread topic? Is it cute? No. So why?

Never mind. Again, this is why I don't post or read animal/pet threads. Never fails.

Carry on.

And...not intending to be offensive about it. It just drives me nuts to read or see about abused or killed animals. I want to kill someone who does it. I can't sleep. I get depressed. I cry. I get insanely angry. Makes my blood pressure rise. I can't erase the image or words from my head.

So...just sayin'.

Carry on. I am too afraid to return and am surprised I ever came in to read it. I usually never do.

Okay I agree it's very depressing and it makes most feel very angry, so if we could not have anymore about killing or hurting animals it would be good.

Let's just keep this thread about nice things regarding animals.

Sorry Lucy....

Shot all but two of em.

Blue and Pink ribbons.

Tootie Pups wk 5

Has Coyote seen your new baby dogs?

Sorry Lucy....

Shot all but two of em.

Blue and Pink ribbons.

Tootie Pups wk 5

That's a 10 hour trip, so what will the baby dogs do? Sleep most of the journey?

Forum List

Back