"Baby Killer" Yelled At Bart Stupak

By ASSuming you know anything about her political affiliations makes you no better than her for assuming she knew anything about what you and your fellow servicemen did for her overseas. Fair enough?

You really are projecting.

Sorry, but the smart money says that I am right on about her voting practices. Maybe she is closer to Nader than Kerry, but on the left side of the aisle nonetheless. You are dismissed. Thanks for playing. :D

I can see why you're the Administrator here. You have the patience of a Saint.

When Gunny reads this he gonna fall out of his chair laughing. I am notorious for going off half cocked.

This douche simply did not hit anywhere close to my buttons. :lol:

I suspect that Mr Stupak may live to regret selling his principles to the highest bidder. There's a few anti-abortion extremists in this country that might see him as a legitimate target.

By ASSuming you know anything about her political affiliations makes you no better than her for assuming she knew anything about what you and your fellow servicemen did for her overseas. Fair enough?

Sorry, but the smart money says that I am right on about her voting practices. Maybe she is closer to Nader than Kerry, but on the left side of the aisle nonetheless. You are dismissed. Thanks for playing. :D

Just don't talk bad about the Tide...

Just don't call anyone a cracker. :D

I do think Crimson has patience, he is just a prude.

I suspect that Mr Stupak may live to regret selling his principles to the highest bidder. There's a few anti-abortion extremists in this country that might see him as a legitimate target.

And in the process, they'll make a martyr out of Stupak and turn the GOP's constant calls against Stupak into a rallying call at the polls. Although that won't matter to the nutty extremists. However, such rhetoric will breed such hatred.

When Gunny reads this he gonna fall out of his chair laughing. I am notorious for going off half cocked.

A similar incident took place with my brother, who was called a murderer and spat at. The person doing the spitting missed... so he said 'I won't spit back. I never miss.' He smiled and walked away. I said I'd have shot the SOB and he said that's why I should never join up... I'm too violent. :lol::lol:

A similar incident took place with my brother, who was called a murderer and spat at. The person doing the spitting missed... so he said 'I won't spit back. I never miss.' He smiled and walked away. I said I'd have shot the SOB and he said that's why I should never join up... I'm too violent. :lol::lol:

My ex got spat on when he was coming back from Korea at the beginning of the war at the Salt Lake City airport, and another radom person brought him a napkin.
I think it hilarious, because the people doing the spitting don't realize that soldiers are the reason you can spit on someone, so to speak

My ex got spat on when he was coming back from Korea at the beginning of the war at the Salt Lake City airport, and another radom person brought him a napkin.
I think it hilarious, because the people doing the spitting don't realize that soldiers are the reason you can spit on someone, so to speak

Wow, I didn't know that sort of thing occurred in the 50's. :razz:

:lol: Not the war, well technically they are still at war.
He patroled the DMZ, and was there in 2001 to 2002. ;)

you were thinking of sex.

Thanks to that ex I can't ever donate blood. I guess if you sleep with someone who has slept with a Korean hooker, they don't like you donating.

Thanks to that ex I can't ever donate blood. I guess if you sleep with someone who has slept with a Korean hooker, they don't like you donating.

*Takes out notepad*

*Scribbles down to never sleep with a Korean hooker.*

$the_more_you_know2.jpg

And in the process, they'll make a martyr out of Stupak and turn the GOP's constant calls against Stupak into a rallying call at the polls. Although that won't matter to the nutty extremists. However, such rhetoric will breed such hatred.

Bark (pun intended) Stupak was a Catholic. I say 'was' because Catholics do not support abortion. He can do a deal with his Maker to sort that one out but as far as I am concerned, I wouldn't shed a tear for him, should some whackjob decide to take a shot at him. I will continue to save my tears for those who cannot defend themselves. The unborn. Now, I don't feel that I have the right to tell another they cannot abort their child, but people like Stupak set the law of the land and he caved. But it is for God to sort out Stupak.

*Takes out notepad*

*Scribbles down to never sleep with a Korean hooker.*

View attachment 9798

I guess where he was at it is safer to sleep with a hooker.

or he could have been just telling me that, because he didn't mention he slept with a hooker until after we slept together. :D

Forum List

Back