Baby-faced gangster shot girl, 5, to be initiated into the Hoover Crips gan

Jul 26, 2010
North Carolina
A baby-faced criminal who shot a five-year-old girl in the neck, smeared feces on his cell wall and tried to escape prison has been jailed for 50 years. Noah Ney, 16, shot the little girl in April last year so he can be initiated into the Hoover Crips gang which terrorizes the city of Tulsa, Oklahoma. The girl was playing inside her home when he drove by in a stolen car and fired, hitting her in the neck and shoulder (Picture: Tulsa County Sheriff's Office/newson6)

Someone was just saying yesterday that we never see this.

A baby-faced criminal who shot a five-year-old girl in the neck, smeared feces on his cell wall and tried to escape prison has been jailed for 50 years. Noah Ney, 16, shot the little girl in April last year so he can be initiated into the Hoover Crips gang which terrorizes the city of Tulsa, Oklahoma. The girl was playing inside her home when he drove by in a stolen car and fired, hitting her in the neck and shoulder (Picture: Tulsa County Sheriff's Office/newson6)

Must have grown up in the Hood around your kind.

The article says he's sixteen. The accompanying picture sure does not look like a sixteen-year-old.

1698366505410.png

If I read the write up correctly, the five-year-old victim is still here. I pray that a full recovery is what she has experienced.

God bless you and little angel always!!!

Holly

P.S. May the rodent rot.

If I read the write up correctly, the five-year-old victim is still here. I pray that a full recovery is what she has experienced.
God bless you and little angel always!!!
Holly
P.S. May the rodent rot.

Apparently, this boy is the son of criminals, who abused and neglected him. I wonder if his stunted physical development, is a result of the same abuses that caused him to turn out to be a subhuman criminal piece of shit himself, like his parents.

Perhaps, with a decent upbringing, this creature might have developed into an actual human being. But you can see it in his eyes, in the published mug shot. Dead, empty, soulless eyes. The human being that he ought to have been isn't there.

Sixteen years old, sentenced to fifty years; that means at most, he'll be sixty-six when he is released. Still, a soulless psychopath.

Forum List

Back