Babies and young children buried together in a mass grave which was once a septic tank

barryqwalsh

Gold Member
Sep 30, 2014
Did you ever read my post about the Philadelphia Seminary scandal where they found skeletal remains of babies and children of the Nuns who were pregnant by the clergy?
My Zada was the one who found the skeletal remains of babies burried in the basement between the seminary and nunery back in Philly when working there.
That's how he ended up working part time at the morgue after his helping them.
The investigation found these to be the disposed children of the priests who pregnated the Nuns. So keeping up an image will make groups do some sick stuff outside their own morality guidelines.

There really is not much one can comment on such horror if this is true..I really cannot conceive as to why if babies were born they were not given to childless couples to raise as their own so that at least those innocent children could live a full and loving life there really is no excuse for such a heinous crime....

There really is not much one can comment on such horror if this is true..I really cannot conceive as to why if babies were born they were not given to childless couples to raise as their own so that at least those innocent children could live a full and loving life there really is no excuse for such a heinous crime....
Religious zealots will do unspeakable things to preserve the image they try to sell.

Religious zealots will do unspeakable things to preserve the image they try to sell.

George Washington's response to you, patriot.

“Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports...In vain would that man claim the tribute of patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness, these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens...”

“…And let us with caution indulge the supposition that morality can be maintained without religion...reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principle.” George Washington, Farewell Address, Sept 17, 1796

The Will of the People: Readings in American Democracy (Chicago: Great Books Foundation, 2001), 38.

In the autobiography of
Benjamin Franklin, another Philadelphian like myself, he noticed the same things about his Presbyterian church.
He said on page 92 in the Riverside Literature Series of his autobiography, that it seemed they were more interested in making people Presbyterian rather then good citizens.

Affiliation pride=image of the group is more important then it's deeds and being. The only reason to reign in behavior was for it's image it seems. Example would be the drunk I saw sliding off his bar stool while wearing a church t-shirt, they'd be more concerned with the image of the church for the reason he needed not to get drunk, more so then for the reason of stability in the mans life and those he affects.

Forum List

Back