[B]Yellowstone System Alert Just Announced The Massive Dome Shaped Uplift Is Still Increasing In Size[/B]

I'm a retired geologist. This subject is right in my wheelhouse. To get a giant calderic eruption takes millions of years of cooking. Plus you have to have the correct type of country rock to melt. High silica content is required, thus rhyolite/granite is the rock type needed for that type of eruption.

If all you have available is basalt/gabbro, there is no possibility of a calderic eruption.
I hope so. Even so, some think "the monster is awakening:"

Not to worry, Woody Harrelson is on the scene

NeatTinyIberianbarbel-size_restricted.gif
He was on his way to Ukraine before this.

Won't even happen period. It already blew up. Now a new caldera eruption is forming further to the east. When it happens you will have plenty of warning.

The entire region, tens of square miles will begin rising. It will rise several hundred feet before it blows.
How long ?

It's good for tourism.
Hmmm, one would think that bad news about a possible build up of pressure is uhhhh or would be bad for tourism. Well then again unless the suiciders flock to it in hopes to go that way when they go. We do got some weird so called tourist running around in this country.

Actually it could happen anytime.....however it's not " due to erupt", according to historical figures for another 90,000 years. So you're probably ( hopefully ) right.
Other Mike, I've watched this discussion for years. Five years ago it was "any day now." I can appreciate both those who think it will not be in any of our lifetimes as well as the scientists that are sure an ancient commonality of 4-something helium molecules not normally seen a bazillion years later, which happens to be last week, and they associate it with an any-day-now concern, as other scientists projecting that it will be closer to thousands if not millions of years hence. While some say earth is quickly to be doomed, my belief is what the Bible says, that God alone knows, and not seers.

The earth has had near total extinctions of life three times and several significant extinctions.

There will be more to come. Humans will go extinct one of the days and there is not much we can do about it. Probably be climate related. It could be like The Great Dying and the climate change be related to volcanic eruptions.

Probably a massive Yellowstone major eruption will screw up North America and cause major problems worldwide for food production for a couple of years but would "only" be a minor historical extinction.

Well, since many on this forum agree that scientists are liars and frauds, I'd be more interested in some random plumber's take on this complex scientific matter. A trucker would work too. Would any truckers like to weigh in? Maybe a shopping cart collector?
Correct, all this transgender stuff.

Yellowstone is gonna blow. There's a group on here that will blame the Yellowstone situation on Man Made Climate Change. Heavens forbid it doesn't belch out co2 when it blows. EV's will save it !!!

Last edited:
The earth has had near total extinctions of life three times and several significant extinctions.

There will be more to come. Humans will go extinct one of the days and there is not much we can do about it. Probably be climate related. It could be like The Great Dying and the climate change be related to volcanic eruptions.

Probably a massive Yellowstone major eruption will screw up North America and cause major problems worldwide for food production for a couple of years but would "only" be a minor historical extinction.

The only thing that can end life on Earth is an asteroid strike. Nothing else has the energy.

Forum List

Back