Ayers sez' no to Duh Donald for CoS ....LOL! Who can blame him?

Lindbergh was one of the greatest Americans to ever be a citizen of America,he was AMERICA first not JEWS first which is what Roosevelt was. The fact you hate a great American like Lindbergh just shows your colors even more. Nuff said. America First NOW America First ALWAYS!

You ought to quit while you're behind.

Maybe go back to Stormfront or Gab
I am not the one behind there jew boy. Lindbergh is universally known as a great American. Only America haters like you think otherwise and well the time to clean America of the disease of liberalism is fast approaching.

The 36-year-old father of three young triplets will instead move back to his native Georgia, as he had long planned before the chief of staff job opened up.

Yep. No surprise. Father of young triplets and had planned to move back for a while.

Another case of an Op who doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.

A little research would have gone a long way in not making him look like a lying ass.

Sucks to be him.

LOL..Not only does this guy NOT want to be associated with Trump...the offer made him quit working for Pence

Run Ayers...Run

I CAN find them I choose not to,

Sure Lucy. It's a "secret" right?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Idjit alert
Nope its no secret. Type Trump into your little computer there and figure it out yourself if you are capable.
Trump is current president.
This topic is about Trump.

The job of Chief of Staff used to be the most prestigious job. But under this administration, this is just a baby sitting job. Who would want to deal with the fallout from Mueller investigation? Its like boarding the titanic just before the iceberg.
Cant wait for Kelly's book.
Trump doesn't like,want nor need someone to screen who wants to see him,talk to him etc etc. If you had read ANY book by former Trump folks who stayed loyal like Lewandowski or Stone or Spicer you would know that. Its why Kelly is gone because Trump has had enough of him trying to keep former LOYAL campaign members from him like Lewandowski and others. You would be dumb enough to read ANY book by disloyal and pissed off FIRED members of the administration,leftists love fiction I guess. I checked that fire and fury crap out and its so unbelievable its laughable.
Well.you're wrong again.

He doesn't like or want anyone to babysit him but he desperately needs it.
Wrong Crapitus. Go back to mommies basement and smoke some more weed.
You idiots cannot defend tRump so you go straight to the personal insults.

You should be ashamed.
Its a shame someone needs to defend America First,American's First policy but as I have said Leftists such as yourself hate America and hate Americans so.
I knew you weren't smart enough to be ashamed.

I CAN find them I choose not to,

Sure Lucy. It's a "secret" right?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Idjit alert
Nope its no secret. Type Trump into your little computer there and figure it out yourself if you are capable.
Well.you're wrong again.

You should be ashamed.
Its a shame someone needs to defend America First,American's First policy but as I have said Leftists such as yourself hate America and hate Americans so.
That "America First" slogan comes straight from the neo-Nazis of the 1930s. Makes ya proud huh?
Thank you for showing your true colors,at least one leftist here admits they hate America and American's and America First was actually led by Charles Lindbergh AGAINST Jewish led involvement in WW2 against our racial brothers in Europe rightfully so. Too bad Lindbergh wasn't our president then.
Dude! You just took the "neo" right outta "neo-nazi".

Trump is current president.
This topic is about Trump.

The job of Chief of Staff used to be the most prestigious job. But under this administration, this is just a baby sitting job. Who would want to deal with the fallout from Mueller investigation? Its like boarding the titanic just before the iceberg.
Cant wait for Kelly's book.
Trump doesn't like,want nor need someone to screen who wants to see him,talk to him etc etc. If you had read ANY book by former Trump folks who stayed loyal like Lewandowski or Stone or Spicer you would know that. Its why Kelly is gone because Trump has had enough of him trying to keep former LOYAL campaign members from him like Lewandowski and others. You would be dumb enough to read ANY book by disloyal and pissed off FIRED members of the administration,leftists love fiction I guess. I checked that fire and fury crap out and its so unbelievable its laughable.
Well.you're wrong again.

You should be ashamed.
Trump's a good guy. Like any other boss, he likes good results, loyalty, and appreciation for his decisions, which I find to be quite good. Even the French protesters an ocean away know he's done a lot to keep petrol prices low so average people can afford to get around by car. Better days are ahead for this White House, which is good for the American people. :)
Typical rwnj eating up.the fake news and begging for more.

LOL..Not only does this guy NOT want to be associated with Trump...the offer made him quit working for Pence

Run Ayers...Run

Hey shit for brains. You do know that Ayers is going to work for a Trump
Super Pac for the 2020 election...don't you?

Hey shit for brains. You do know that Ayers is going to work for a Trump
Super Pac for the 2020 election...don't you?

If you say so.

What he's NOT doing is taking the COS job LOL.

No one wants that

Ayers, currently Vice President Mike Pence's chief of staff, is leaving the administration to take a job at a pro-Trump super PAC.

HA! Leaving the WH to help President Trump win in 2020...awesome! BRING BACK LEWANDOWSKI!
Bring back the women beater.

Forum List

Back