Axios: Speaker Ryan not running for re-election

My sentiments exactly. I never was happy with his performance as House Speaker. He went along with Trump half-heartedly but appeared that he'd stab him in the back if he got the chance.

Time to get him out of there and get someone who will solidify the House, we we can get the Trump train up to full speed.

The Trump Train Wreck is approaching full speed as I type.
Trump and Ryan hate each other.
Time for McCon-man to leave.

Dad45YPX4AAD1GK.jpg

He tried to reform that you dope. We (well at least I do, my guess is your a bum) put in way more than what we get out!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

"Freedom Caucus leader & Rep. Mark Meadows (R-NC) on if someone not on the radar could arrive on the scene as Ryan's successor Could there be a dark horse? Sure. Someone like (Rep.) Rob Bishop (R-UT). (Note that Bishop was Speaker of the Utah House)"

Good riddance to Paul Ryan. Good riddance. This 1.3 trillion dollar perfidious back stabbing budget outrage finished him off. He is utterly spineless except when it comes to opposing Trump . The guy is a liberal, he should become a Democrat. He's a female Megan Kelly

"Historical context: The 39 House GOP retirements the second-highest # for any one party in an election since 1930. Only one year greater: in 1992, 41 House Ds retired thx to redistricting and the banking scandal."

'Paul Ryan now saying he wants to spend more time with his family. That will happen, if his family lives on K Street.'

DaiUSW4UwAAfmdB.jpg

As the epitaphs for Paul Ryan scroll by, never forget Steve Bannon's timeless contribution

Paul Ryan is the biggest corporate crony whore right next to Senator Turtle Neck McConnel.

That he is leaving is music to my ears, the conniving little PoS.

Paul Ryan's Globalist Legacy: Ignoring America's Working Class at the Behest of Billionaire Koch Brothers | Breitbart

As House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI) announced that he will retire from public office after his last term in the House, the leader of the globalist wing of the Republican Party is set to leave behind a legacy that ignored America’s working and middle class, while serving up an agenda favored by billionaires Charles and David Koch.
This year — days after Ryan successfully prioritized tax cuts ahead of President Trump’s popular immigration reduction agenda — the Koch brothers donated about half a million to Ryan’s campaign committee.

Ryan’s brand of Republicanism is reliant on pushing unpopular tax and entitlement reform agendas, as when, in 2016, the House Speaker told American workers that tax cuts — not penalties for multinational corporations — were necessary to stop the massive outsourcing of U.S. jobs to third world nations.

The Koch brothers, staunch advocates of mass immigration, geared up alongside Ryan’s tax cuts and the two have marched in lockstep together opposing Trump’s populist fair trade agenda, where he has placed tariffs on steel and aluminum imports, as well as on Chinese imports, to help rebuild America’s depleted manufacturing base.

Charles Koch most recently said that he and his brother’s network of organizations were “working hard against” Trump’s trade agenda.

“We’re working hard against all these other protectionist trade barriers that are just different forms of corporate welfare which, other than a few special interests, will make Americans worse off,” Koch said.

Ryan, like the Koch brothers, came out of the gate opposing Trump’s fair trade agenda, denouncing the plan by saying he was “extremely worried” about a mainstream media-hyped “trade war.”​

Forum List

Back