Awful Lot of Official Silence for Something Hillary Says is "Baloney"

Do you totally lying your ass off. We already have reports

You have reports! Golly! That changes everything! Nobody on the internet ever had a report before!

of Uranium One transporting yellow cake Uranium through Canada using an intermediary, and then this Uranium disappearing only to have it's unique signature show up at Iran's Nuclear Facilities.

I'm sure you'll be backing that up with some hard evidence, right?

Thanks Obama. 1,200 ICBMS pointing at America in Russia and some of it filled with American Uranium, and now we find out Iran wants to also kill us with our own Uranium.

Not all Trumpflakes are retarded, but most are. You're demonstrating that.

Remember when the USA and Soviet Union disarmed 75% of their nukes? That means both the USA and Russia have vast stockpiles of plutonium sitting in their vaults, plutonium that came out of the dismantled warheads. That means if they want to make new warheads, they just need to pull the plutonium out of the vaults.

No uranium went from the USA to Russia, but even if it did, it would not give the Russians anything they don't already have. The Russians want uranium for their nuclear power plants, which can't run on plutonium. The point of the Uranium One deal for them was to get access to the Uranium One facilities in Kazakhstan, which presumably can legally export uranium to Russia. Uranium isn't used for warheads by anyone who has plutonium, because plutonium-based bombs are smaller in size and more efficient.

Seems like a lot of trouble to go to just to sling poo around.

I realize Hillary belongs behind bars but so what? It's not like she will ever be held accountable.

Finding out more facts like this just pisses me off more. What other good will it do?

So sad, but well stated and I suspect quite true. I will say though, this is in the hands of the people now, Constant outrage, constant emails and calls to media to demand this story remains top of mind and consequences follow is vital to obtain some level of accountability. I don't expect her to face prison, but I could see some lesser people facing prison and ratting out Clinton, maybe even a massive fine. Ultimately, if all of the suspicions are true and exposed, it would absolutely end their influence in American politics.

Now, what if the next story is one of Russia selling enriched uranium to ISIS or some despot? And the next story is of an attack somewhere in the West of a smart nuke?

This story has to be pushed and stayed on top of. I hope both the CIA and FBI have a clearer view now of what type of national security issue Clinton has produced.
how do you have Clinton connected to this?

CURIOUSER AND CURIOUSER:

FBI investigations are typically not disclosed at the time they are ongoing, so it is possible that the government officials involved in approving the Uranium One deal were not aware of the criminal investigation at the time of the approval. CNN spoke with Ronald Hosko, assistant FBI director in charge of criminal cases at the time of the investigation, who said that he wasn’t aware of the ongoing probe, saying it was handled on the counterintelligence side of the bureau. Counterintelligence investigations are some of the most closely held in the FBI. Former Rep. Mike Rogers, R-Michigan, who chaired the House Intelligence Committee at the time of the probe, also told The Hill that he was never informed about the FBI probe either.

The informant who played a crucial role in the FBI investigation is now trying to speak out, but his attorney says he is barred by a non-disclosure agreement the FBI made him sign. A law enforcement source familiar with the process said it is common for cooperating witnesses to sign non-disclosure agreements when the investigation involves national security concerns, as it did in this case. However, these agreements are typically narrowly written, and do not typically prevent individuals from speaking to Congress about what they learned in the ordinary course of business while simultaneously working as an informant, the source said. However, the source says the agreement would prevent any disclosure of information that was gleaned while working closely with federal investigators as it pertained to the investigation itself.

The informant’s attorney tells CNN the informant has a lot of information about corruption that has not come out yet. In particular, the attorney maintains that while the FBI investigation was going on, FBI agents told the informant that President Barack Obama was being briefed on the probe, and that’s why the informant was so stunned when the Uranium One deal was approved in 2010. Obama’s representative declined to comment.

Obama-era uranium deal yields new questions, new accusations and new investigation - CNNPolitics
congressional subpoena trumps the NDA.

Seems like a lot of trouble to go to just to sling poo around.

I realize Hillary belongs behind bars but so what? It's not like she will ever be held accountable.

Finding out more facts like this just pisses me off more. What other good will it do?
cause *we* need to push for keeping people accountable to the law. i don't care which side someone is on. the only thing trump haters have on him is mostly their opinion, not actual crimes. he is an ass to be sure at times. he is sure an egomaniac, but until he breaks laws, leave him alone.

the left is just so pissed they *NEED* this to be true but it's not. if we really want to make america great again, criminals are no longer victims and all of us, ALL OF US, are held accountable to our actions and crimes.

Forum List

Back