Ultimately, this is what should scare us with Trump.....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
By this juncture, after nine miserable months of a Trump regime, we know that domestic issues are in a quagmire.

BUT, what should scare us should be what Trump's inexperience and stupidity may usher in regarding North Korea.

Trump is just a taller version of Kim Jung Un.....narcissistic, reckless and a "deity" among a bunch of sycophants who would readily offer their loyalty to a charlatan above their oath to the welfare of the nation.

What Trump is doing regarding North Korea, is to challenge an equally crazed world leader (with nukes) in the same way that he bullied opponents in a real estate deal...........The problem, however, is that this orange idiot is gambling with our lives, rather than his own money.

• Banned
Has your coal job come back yet, Trumptard?

Trump's cult members will "excuse" the orange moron and blame everyone else for the failures on his ridiculous promises....That's what keeps the cult mentality alive.

Will have to say what trump is doing with Iran & North Korea is like taking a stick in each hand and poking at two wasps nests. Would be very interested to know his plan, just poking them may not be wise.

Trump's cult members will "excuse" the orange moron and blame everyone else for the failures on his ridiculous promises....That's what keeps the cult mentality alive.
Indeed. They immediately abandoned caring at all about the repeal of the ACA, and counted that day as a win because Trump insulted the NFL.

You elected Trump to bring us to the edge of a nuclear war???

Odd..

I thought Clinton, Bush, and Obama were the ones that set NK up as a nuclear power.

Either with supplies, or looking the other way.

who gave NK the ability to build nuclear weapons? hint: not Trump. Try Clinton and Bush.

Well, THAT should make you all nice and comfy if NK drop a nuke on us, correct, fuckhead?

By this juncture, after nine miserable months of a Trump regime, we know that domestic issues are in a quagmire.

BUT, what should scare us should be what Trump's inexperience and stupidity may usher in regarding North Korea.

Trump is just a taller version of Kim Jung Un.....narcissistic, reckless and a "deity" among a bunch of sycophants who would readily offer their loyalty to a charlatan above their oath to the welfare of the nation.

What Trump is doing regarding North Korea, is to challenge an equally crazed world leader (with nukes) in the same way that he bullied opponents in a real estate deal...........The problem, however, is that this orange idiot is gambling with our lives, rather than his own money.

Clinton's and Obama's experience and intelligence didn't fix the North Korea issue? Why not?

:cuckoo:

promises, eh

"if you like your plan you can keep it"
"the average family will save $2500 per year"
"mine will be the most transparent administration in history"
"I never sent classified data on my personal server"
"I will have more flexibility after the election" "I'll tell Vlad"
"increasing the national debt is a failure of leadership"
"Hillary has a 97% chance of winning"

Will have to say what trump is doing with Iran & North Korea is like taking a stick in each hand and poking at two wasps nests. Would be very interested to know his plan, just poking them may not be wise.
There’s definitely no plan. Trump’s just bluffing left and right like a moron while the Neo-cons behind him salivate in hopes that North Korea or Iran react instead of calling Trump’s bluffs.

We again? Why don't you go to a doctor, or even a hypnotist? You got something seriously wrong with you. I've never seen anyone post so much clear cut bullshit as you do.

If that fat little Chinese puppet would stop launching missiles and saying he will turn us to ashes, it might be different. Notice how you deranged freaks always take up for a monster?

Vaporization is probably in there somewhere.

I thought Clinton, Bush, and Obama were the ones that set NK up as a nuclear power.

Either with supplies, or looking the other way.

THAT "rationale"....coupled with duck and cover......should make you feel all tingly inside........LOL

Forum List

Back