Aw, poor Megan Kelly

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Save Bret and Shep, once you work on cable Fox Faux, there is no going to the good side.

Those who watch NBC and/or MSNBC will see more faces from Faux News, as well as Republicans who have recognized how toxic Trump, Ryan and the ill named Freedom Caucus have become with the Silent Majority.

Denial, false facts, alternative facts, lies, half-truths, rumors innuendos and character assassinations now dominate the rhetoric from the far right, aka, trump supporters.

Real republicans, and those tossed under the bus for not following the lead sheep, are fed up with the extremism and the divisive behavior of Trump&Co as well as his fellow travelers.

No Democrat has been hung in effigy (called a DINO) for not walking the line; yet many have called out Republicans as RINO's for voting their conscious.

The only way to be accepted by the current crop of self identified conservatives, is too echo the talking points and never ever question a meme.

This is what happens when you sell your soul to the devil in lieu of making more money:

Megyn Kelly Is Tanking Ratings, Killing Employee Morale: Reports

Q Scores Study: America's Least-Liked TV Media Personality Is...

Poor Megyn Kelly. The host of the third hour of NBC’s “Today” show and of summer series “Sunday Night With Megyn Kelly” is America’s least-liked TV media personality, according to TheWrap‘s latest study of Q Scores.
On Fox, it was fun to watch her fuming about Trump while trying to maintain a "neutral" face. But now that she's on NBC, she is just too muted. I've tried watching her Sunday show a couple times and I couldn't even make it through the hour.

Kelly made her name by lying to the public for years on Faux. She should have stayed there and not questioned her propaganda orders. NBC was incredibly foolish to think their viewers would ever take Kelly seriously. No doubt she’ll be cancelled soon.
She could have actually elevated her career at Fox, but instead she tried to pretend that she's one of the lying conspiracy weaving fake news propagandists at CNN or NBC affiliates, all for the money. Her agent needs to be fired.

Megyn's dim star is fading fast. She took her swing at the big time trying to ambush Donald Trump in the first Presidential debates. She never recovered and will in a couple years be thankfully off of television.

She will be fired and hopefully be hired by OAN. Fox is just MSNBC lite as far as I'm concerned. OAN needs a rating pull and she could be it.

Interesting how the delusional dumbocrats keep denying the fact that Fox news keeps chewing up and spitting out the fake news outlets, big league.
Perhaps it's because they aren't as biased in their coverage and suffering from Trump derangement and Russia collusion syndrome?

Jus sayin'...

Here Are the Top Cable Channels So Far in 2018

13 Weeks, 13 Wins For Fox News in Total Day

Fox News Is Most-Watched Basic Cable Network in Total Day for 12 Straight Weeks

Feb. 2018 Ratings: 16 Years and Counting at No. 1 for Fox News

This is what happens when you sell your soul to the devil in lieu of making more money:

Poor Megyn Kelly. The host of the third hour of NBC’s “Today” show and of summer series “Sunday Night With Megyn Kelly” is America’s least-liked TV media personality, according to TheWrap‘s latest study of Q Scores.

I didn't even know Kelly was still on the air! No wonder, she's on the Nitwit Broadcasting Network. I see she's still bleeding out of the eyes, ears, and whatever, and NBC is killing her further by taking away what little appeal she had and draining it all off into utter network mediocrity by the network that cancelled Star Trek deeming it an utter failure and waste of their time. ;)

megynguns.gif

Last edited:

First she alienates liberals by presenting a right of center slant on foxnews, which is fine. But then she lost most conservatives by her attacks on Trump. Not a good move if you depend on viewership

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Megan, the stupid bitch, thought she could destroy The Donald. It didn't work out the way she thought it would, did it?

Megan, the stupid bitch, thought she could destroy The Donald. It didn't work out the way she thought it would, did it?
That's what has happened so far to anybody who has plotted to destroy Trump.

Trump takes a sledgehammer and destroys them. Just like he did 17 republican candidates, then Hillary, and now the deep state criminals in the FBI, CIA and ex Obama officials.

Interesting how the delusional dumbocrats keep denying the fact that Fox news keeps chewing up and spitting out the fake news outlets, big league.
Perhaps it's because they aren't as biased in their coverage and suffering from Trump derangement and Russia collusion syndrome?

Jus sayin'...

One thing I've learned Roudy is that TV isn't worth paying for. Originally, cable TV was for people in areas of poor reception, then it morphed into this huge industry (aka HBO) where people pay $150 a month to see constant reruns with commercials! They even have commercials in the PPV stuff now. What I've learned is that I don't need cable, OR satellite, OR internet---- the best TV programming is still FREE and without commercials, if you know where to get it. I get better programming now for free with more to watch that I WANT to watch than I know what to do with! If I had the choice, I'd still get Fox Business though just for the Lou Dobbs Show. But I won't PAY for it.

Jus sayin'...

One thing I've learned Roudy is that TV isn't worth paying for. Originally, cable TV was for people in areas of poor reception, then it morphed into this huge industry (aka HBO) where people pay $150 a month to see constant reruns with commercials! They even have commercials in the PPV stuff now. What I've learned is that I don't need cable, OR satellite, OR internet---- the best TV programming is still FREE and without commercials, if you know where to get it. I get better programming now for free with more to watch that I WANT to watch than I know what to do with! If I had the choice, I'd still get Fox Business though just for the Lou Dobbs Show. But I won't PAY for it.
The adult and sport channels are defintely worth it. :lmao:

That's what has happened so far to everybody who has plotted to destroy Trump.

Trump takes a sledgehammer and destroys them. Just like he did 17 republican candidates, then Hillary, and now the deep state criminals in the FBI, CIA and ex Obama officials.

Megan Kelly thought she was going to be a darling of America by putting Trump in his place and all she did was destroy her career and help to catapult Trump to the Presidency.

She didn't think it out very well, did she?

Last edited:
Kelly made her name by lying to the public for years on Faux. She should have stayed there and not questioned her propaganda orders. NBC was incredibly foolish to think their viewers would ever take Kelly seriously. No doubt she’ll be cancelled soon.
She could have actually elevated her career at Fox, but instead she tried to pretend that she's one of the lying conspiracy weaving fake news propagandists at CNN or NBC affiliates, all for the money. Her agent needs to be fired.
What? She elevated the shit out of her career at Faux. She lied her ass off for years to the benefit of the GOP. She helped make Trump possible. You hate her because you rubes are fickle. I hate her for the years she spent damaging the nation.

Forum List

Back