NFL to ban cheerleaders?

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The USA Today’s sports columnist is calling for cheerleaders in all sports to be BANNED.

Is anything safe from these joyless puritans?

What’s next? Vegas showgirls? Burlesque dancers? How about just banning models altogether?

NFL to Ban Cheerleaders?
----------------------------------------

Yep Paul nails it, can you imagine them cheerleading in a hijab omg the irony.

The USA Today’s sports columnist is calling for cheerleaders in all sports to be BANNED.

What’s next? Vegas showgirls? Burlesque dancers? How about just banning models altogether?

NFL to Ban Cheerleaders?

must be a fat ass and/or queer

Damn. Now how am I going to enjoy football? Oh, I've got it. I'll watch the game.

ok with me but i haven't seen an 'nfl' game since 1962 or so on Thanks giving . Anyway , cheerleaders are just a cost plus they whine and complain and work or want UNION jobs . ALSO , As a side comment , Cheerleaders don't dress near as good as the best dressed women i have ever seen were dressed . I like them dressed in white cotton 'panties' and half way revealing bra and t-shirt and walking around suggestively begging for Dollar bills while i drink beer . Course that was a long time ago before i changed my ways .

NFL to Ban Cheerleaders?

You are a female , why are you upset over this? They seldom even show them on TV.

Of course the story would come from Paul Joseph Watson. Gotta throw out a "moustache" story every now and again to deflect attention away from the obvious.

images.jpeg

I like how some USA Today columnist making an article calling for an end to cheerleaders in profession sports turns into the headline: "NFL to ban cheerleaders?" As though this was in any way about the NFL considering it. :p

It's 2018. We have the internet. Who is looking at these useless c*nts, and saying, "Oooo! You don't see this everyday."

NFL to Ban Cheerleaders?

Nasty, ugly, bad-tempered, liberals that no guy would touch out to ruin it for all.

NFL to Ban Cheerleaders?

Democrats are replacing them with transvestites.

NFL to Ban Cheerleaders?

Democrats are replacing them with transvestites.

Transvestites? People who wear reversible vests?

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back