Residents armed with AR-15 and 9mm open fire against 7 home invaders

Residents Open Fire with AR-15, 9mm Handgun and Turn the Tide on 7 Invasion Suspects | Breitbart

But! Civilians shouldn't be allowed to own an AR-15! Right lefties? You rather these people have died than shoot back these criminals with an AR-15 huh?
Without the ability of law abiding citizens to defend themselves, the liberals who don't have stuff, can then take the stuff they think is theirs. But it is the 2nd amendment that keeps the liberal welfare queens poor. Because they cant take what isn't theirs...As seen in the post...Cheers for the AR-15 and 9mm...

Home invasion of a trailer

Bet they were looking for drugs

Social media kills, you know what that means don'tcha?

The shooting was the result of an ongoing feud between the suspects and the individuals residing at, 9368 South CR 125 in Glen St Mary, Florida. The feud was fueled by derogatory and threatening rhetoric between the two groups on social media platforms and eventually escalated to this shooting

Baker County shooting: 1 killed, 5 arrested after triple shooting in Glen St. Mary, deputies say
Well that just goes to show you that the home owners need some fire arm training, because if 7 people invade my house, there will be 7 dead.

IS it not a home moron?
One group of thugs attacking another group
So, you lose the right to defend your home if yoou smoke a joint? Or because you live in a trailor?
I thought pot was supposed to be legalized so the retarded liberals can escape reality? If you smoke in your house, have delusions of a home invasion and shoot up your dog, is it the guns fault?

And secondly... I hope this wasn't in a trailer court. An AR-15 could rip through 4-5 trailers easily.

No, maybe two. The 9mm though, that can punch a lot of holes through trailers.

And secondly... I hope this wasn't in a trailer court. An AR-15 could rip through 4-5 trailers easily.

No, maybe two. The 9mm though, that can punch a lot of holes through trailers.

Pretty stupid guns to use for home security IMO.
Nothing better than a 12 ga. security shotgun. While they are over there... pew! pew! pew!...I start KABLAMM! KABLAMM! KABLAMM! shooting 90 "bullets" in a few seconds.

You are always confused about things like this.

Does it really make a difference of why they invaded the home? They came in with a gun. Under the castle law they are dead meat. Good thing the guy had an AR-15 again the seven of them.

Residents Open Fire with AR-15, 9mm Handgun and Turn the Tide on 7 Invasion Suspects | Breitbart

But! Civilians shouldn't be allowed to own an AR-15! Right lefties? You rather these people have died than shoot back these criminals with an AR-15 huh?

We will never hear about this one. Residents use guns to protect their home. The assailants are mostly white (doesn’t matter they were unarmed and one was killed).

The Christian controlled media will never let this one out

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I was thinking there is more to this myself...what kind of idiots would break into a trailer when the people are home?? A helluva lot of risk for what?...a well used Xbox 360 maybe?
Who sleeps with a loaded AR15 except someone expecting trouble?

Forum List

Back