Avoid Mexico

If you put aside the drug related violence (that has more to do with the giant US drug market than with Mexico's itself) the country has pretty low violence rates (for Latin American standards, at least).

If you put aside the drug related violence (that has more to do with the giant US drug market than with Mexico's itself) the country has pretty low violence rates (for Latin American standards, at least).
Every nation on Earth deals with a drug problem, but none are as corrupt and violent as Mexico. They are stupid people who cannot organize to do anything.

:yes_text12::thankusmile::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Thats what I been telling my best friend who tries to get me to go there,you are a fool if you do so.only if there is a way to become invisible do i ever go to mexico.

anybody here see the last Rambo movie? It is so totally realistic of the way things go on in Mexico. Rambos niece like a moron does not listen to Rambo when he tells her not to go into Mexico to see a friend of hers.Like the dumbass she is she ignores him goes there and gets sold to me and put on drugs that kill her later on.

Rambo hears about it and his lady caretaker that hears about it says to him-maybe the police will find them and arrest them. Rambo then says-THEY WONT DO SHIT.

that is so spot on dead accurate the way the police are in Mexico,they are so corrupt and evil only a fool would go there.The movie accuratly shows how in real life the police in Mexico WORK for the drug cartels.

I am not a fan of the Rambo movies but this movie was good,it was so spot on realistic the way they protrayed how corrupt the poilce force in Mexico is.:thup:
The United States is trying to nationalize the police force. The Federales in Mexico do not have a good reputation. Canada has nationalized its police force with the RCMP having sway. The problem is that it is only as good as the weakest/inept/corrupted department. For us to be blended into world government this must come to pass. It is inching closer all around us and internally in Federal agency ways.

Every nation on Earth deals with a drug problem, but none are as corrupt and violent as Mexico. They are stupid people who cannot organize to do anything.
Wow, and here we have the same violent crime in our streets from L.A. to Chicago to Houston, but hey let just think Mexico is more filthy than our own Cities where crime is rampant as hell!

Wow, and here we have the same violent crime in our streets from L.A. to Chicago to Houston, but hey let just think Mexico is more filthy than our own Cities where crime is rampant as hell!
But...but...Rambo!

Their laws are abusive and overreaching. The law says nobody can own a gun, but the criminals and drug cartels are shooting people daily. The cops and judges are corrupt and paid off by the drug cartels and criminals, so only poor people get arrested and thrown in jail for anything. The accused in Mexico has few rights and those claimed on paper are not enforced. They throw people in jail and confiscate their property without a trial being held at all. The American consulate in Mexico refuses to help Americans under arrest. The jails are filthy and insect ridden. American politicians will also refuse to help Americans arrested in Mexico. It happened to me. If you value your freedom and your property, avoid Mexico.

US State Department Recommends American Citizens Avoid Travel To Mexico because of serious violent crime

Mexico Travel Advisory
I'll probably run up there next week. Not to any placew you've ever heard of though. noop no tourism vids, no travel offers. Mejico. NOT Mexico

But...but...Rambo!
Yeah, crime happens everywhere and I have been to Mexico more times than not and no not as a damn tourist either.

Idiots go down there looking to score something from a sex slave to drugs to stolen cars and then get killed as usual.

Many Americans go down there daily and nothing happens until a fool goes where they do not belong!

We used to have a blast going to Acuna when we were 100 miles from the border.
It was great taking noobs up the hill to the whore houses and see how long it took em to realize where they were.
Some never caught on until we were going back to the hotel and told them.
Now? Hell no I wouldnt go back!!!
The cartells ran the whore houses and the locals knew better than to fuck with the gringos or they might find themselves in a shallow grave in the desert.
exactly,used to be it wasnt so dangerous going there,now? only a fool would do so.

Their laws are abusive and overreaching. The law says nobody can own a gun, but the criminals and drug cartels are shooting people daily. The cops and judges are corrupt and paid off by the drug cartels and criminals, so only poor people get arrested and thrown in jail for anything. The accused in Mexico has few rights and those claimed on paper are not enforced. They throw people in jail and confiscate their property without a trial being held at all. The American consulate in Mexico refuses to help Americans under arrest. The jails are filthy and insect ridden. American politicians will also refuse to help Americans arrested in Mexico. It happened to me. If you value your freedom and your property, avoid Mexico.

US State Department Recommends American Citizens Avoid Travel To Mexico because of serious violent crime

Mexico Travel Advisory

I stopped traveling there decades ago.

you do know if you go into Canada you will be forced to take the killshot right?
Not anymore. They dropped that requirement in late Sept. or early Oct.--can't remember which, but I went across the border to have lunch at a place we like in BC the day after they dropped it. I'm waiting for the weather to moderate to go skiing at Red Mountain.

Mexico has always had a drug trade.

Those Americans that retire there stay in American enclaves that are heavily policed.

True enough,mexico has some beautiful countryside and coastline.
Unfortunately it's mostly ran by the cartels.
I went to Mexico the first time in 1959 and have been a regular visitor since. I've gone all over the country and I view it like going anywhere else. Be aware, respectful and civilized and you will have no problem. As for the crime and cartels--there are places in the US that are as bad or worse. E. LA, Compton, S. Chicago, Detroit, Philadelphia, Baltimore, E. Palo Alto, Oakland, NYC and on and on. But, it is OK with me if some folks don't want to experience other cultures. It is what makes the world go round.

I went to Mexico the first time in 1959 and have been a regular visitor since. I've gone all over the country and I view it like going anywhere else. Be aware, respectful and civilized and you will have no problem. As for the crime and cartels--there are places in the US that are as bad or worse. E. LA, Compton, S. Chicago, Detroit, Philadelphia, Baltimore, E. Palo Alto, Oakland, NYC and on and on. But, it is OK with me if some folks don't want to experience other cultures. It is what makes the world go round.
There have been more beheadings in one state in Mexico in last 15 years ( Than there have been in The United States in the last 230 years )

There have been more beheadings in one state in Mexico in last 15 years ( Than there have been in The United States in the last 230 years )
How many murders have been committed in Chicago this year? Six Hundred Eighty-Three in one "civilized" US city. MS-13 commits murders in the US daily--not counting fentanyl related deaths.

How many murders have been committed in Chicago this year? Six Hundred Eighty-Three in one "civilized" US city. MS-13 commits murders in the US daily--not counting fentanyl related deaths.

36,000 drug related murders last year in Mexico. That doesn't include the "normal murders. I first went to Mexico in 1964 for work. At that time life was pretty safe. Since then I have watched it steadily deteriorate. Mexico is now one of the most violent countries on the planet, with out of control cartels who are basically in control of the government. One man, who was arrested waaaaay back in the 90's was a major drug cartel leader, and was in fact, the number two man in the Mexican Secret Police.

He is still there. His name is Alberto Sicilio Falcone if you care to look him up.

Participants in the Baja 1000 are now regularly robbed during the race.

I honestly don't believe your claims. They run so counter to the actual living experience of Mexicans who endure it every day.

I will venture I have travelled far more extensively than you have, and I won't go to Mexico without a machinegun in my hand.

Forum List

Back