Avenatti under investigation by the US Treasury

I was discussing this with some of the people in law enforcement circles and the US treasury has opened a criminal investigation into the leak of this confidential information. Whom ever leaked this information to him is in deep shit. They are going after the person/s full force. IF they find it was a Mueller clone it will most certainly kill the investigation against Cohen. Even the whore faces legal jeopardy...

Good luck with that! Avenatti as a lawyer in a case against Cohen, is allowed to research him, and because the wire transfer from Cohen to Daniels was done through Cohen's LLC, Avenatti had his bank account info. And if a private investigator got the info for him, he doesn't have to reveal the source.

Sadly, if the federal government had been doing their job in the first place, this info would have already been known, other than just by Mueller's team.

I was discussing this with some of the people in law enforcement circles and the US treasury has opened a criminal investigation into the leak of this confidential information. Whom ever leaked this information to him is in deep shit. They are going after the person/s full force. IF they find it was a Mueller clone it will most certainly kill the investigation against Cohen. Even the whore faces legal jeopardy...

Your same law enforcement people that told you ANTIFA shot down the police helicopter in Charlottesville?

Good luck with that! Avenatti as a lawyer in a case against Cohen, is allowed to research him, and because the wire transfer from Cohen to Daniels was done through Cohen's LLC, Avenatti had his bank account info. And if a private investigator got the info for him, he doesn't have to reveal the source.

Sadly, if the federal government had been doing their job in the first place, this info would have already been known, other than just by Mueller's team.
GOOD LUCK...

Avenatti obtained confidential material by illegal means.. his ass is toast...

Your same law enforcement people that told you ANTIFA shot down the police helicopter in Charlottesville?
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

your still chasing black helicopters....

Last edited:

GOOD LUCK...

You have no idea how he got the information... which means you can't say it was illegal. :)

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

your still chasing black helicopters....

I told you the day you said it, and claimed to have an inside source with law enforcement, I'd bring it up every time you again brought up this stupid shit about an inside source. It's nothing more than a phrase you are using before telling a lie. You have zero credibility.

Trump's personal lawyer got owned. Devin Nunes had to watch a complete news cycle of his House intelligence committee getting absolutely blasted for shutting down their investigation when this kind of info was still out there. That's the only reason anything about an investigation into where this info came from is even being mentioned.

GOOD LUCK...

Wish on one hand and .....

Trump is getting exactly what he dishes out...using television as a tool to discredit, injure, insult, project blame, etc. He doesn't care if what he says to the media is true or not, so why should anybody else, eh? Turn about is fair play. Get over it wannabe mercenaries.

^ WTF? :cuckoo: I saw a few interviews and Stormy Daniels lawyer seems like a possible transgender, transgendering.

Forum List

Back