Avenatti is right-It's time to fight!

Michael Avenatti: When they go low, hit them harder

In life you don't whip bullies by being nice. You must whip their ass and do so in a manner that breaks the bully so he never bullies again. That time has come for Trump. And you make it so that if the bully wins, the bully is altered in such a way he never, EVER bullies again. That's what time it is in America. Where I'm from we call it fuck it. Once you get to fuck it, you have nothing to lose. And that's where we are at right now in America.

Great. So YOU go out and do some of the fighting. Or are you waiting for someone else to start it and do the fighting?

YOu have nothing to lose? Maybe that is the problem.

I said WE and that means YOU. I am fighting, this is just a small part.

vVKMj0-_CJ4V1RXMOa5gCjjZKWAzgi0tuiusNwLbYRnAMfePXmpU5sQOHjZa8vVZyZyM0qm2hNdM6CLAxj4d72NutqhViPcIjJeIFVq55fZbSa5KjWGTBNYmSgZ4JZQteP0em9tiv_cZAzr7RIF1cSLufpU5PhW-=pf-w200-h200

Unlike Michelle Obama, Michael Avenatti Doesn’t Want Democrats to Take the High Road
At the 2016 Democratic convention, just months before Donald Trump was elected to office, Michelle Obama delivered a searing but compassionate address to ...

Vanity Fair
today

Michael Avenatti's Message to Iowa Democrats 'When They Go Low...We Hit Harder'
Michael Avenatti, in exploring a presidential run, told Iowa Democrats that the party needs a fighter to take back the White House.

TIME
today

We took the high road and you guys picked Trump. You chose the low road.

vVKMj0-_CJ4V1RXMOa5gCjjZKWAzgi0tuiusNwLbYRnAMfePXmpU5sQOHjZa8vVZyZyM0qm2hNdM6CLAxj4d72NutqhViPcIjJeIFVq55fZbSa5KjWGTBNYmSgZ4JZQteP0em9tiv_cZAzr7RIF1cSLufpU5PhW-=pf-w200-h200

Unlike Michelle Obama, Michael Avenatti Doesn’t Want Democrats to Take the High Road
At the 2016 Democratic convention, just months before Donald Trump was elected to office, Michelle Obama delivered a searing but compassionate address to ...

Vanity Fair
today

Michael Avenatti, in exploring a presidential run, told Iowa Democrats that the party needs a fighter to take back the White House.

TIME
today

Come on! ... I keep on repeating this, seemingly ... over and over again --- There were only 2 people standing at the end of day ... Trump and Hillary.

One has to be totally out of their mind to vote for Trump's alternative in 2016. :rolleyes:

giphy.gif

Hillary Clinton GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Last edited:

In life you don't whip bullies by being nice. You must whip their ass and do so in a manner that breaks the bully so he never bullies again. That time has come for Trump. And you make it so that if the bully wins, the bully is altered in such a way he never, EVER bullies again. That's what time it is in America. Where I'm from we call it fuck it. Once you get to fuck it, you have nothing to lose. And that's where we are at right now in America.

Great. So YOU go out and do some of the fighting. Or are you waiting for someone else to start it and do the fighting?

Exactly what am I fight for? Or against? A political party? Give me specifics. Unlike you, I have a LOT to lose. And unlike party sheeple, I see problems with both sides of the aisle. But exactly what sort of "fighting" are you talking about? Armed revolution? Beating up people with hats on with political slogans?

America was made by free college, free healthcare....WTF?

How old are you? In the 60's and early 70's college at Public Schools was very inexpensive. Example, USF charged $100 per unit in 1972; SFSU had no per unit fee, and all one needed to pay was a registration fee [$50] and buy books (my history of Western Civilization book cost me $6.70, used). My oldest son was a math major/Science Minor and each year text books were refreshed, so he could not buy a used one; most books were over $100 each.

Health care was free at SFSU. I was treated for a sinus infection and given an antibiotic, at no cost.

I paid $348 per semester in my first year of college before I wet away on athletic scholarship. Health care was free.

Haha...you whacks really believe there is such a thing as free. Do you really believe that NOBODY paid your way?
Your professors and doctors worked for you for no pay...a pat on the back and an attaboy was all they wanted huh? Cool story

I think that maybe you think every thing is free but I know that my taxes go to pay for education and that incudes the state universities. So if we did not let our tax money get wasted unreasonably spending on the military, unreasonable spending on prisons and law enforcement, locking up on violent drug offenders and militarizing police departments, and handing out more money to the rich, we'd have more than enough to pay for educates and healthcare. But you paranoid world is out to get us, law and order for everyone but you types support this waste of money.

Notice I said UNREASONABLE SPENDING, not zero spending.

How old are you? In the 60's and early 70's college at Public Schools was very inexpensive. Example, USF charged $100 per unit in 1972; SFSU had no per unit fee, and all one needed to pay was a registration fee [$50] and buy books (my history of Western Civilization book cost me $6.70, used). My oldest son was a math major/Science Minor and each year text books were refreshed, so he could not buy a used one; most books were over $100 each.

Health care was free at SFSU. I was treated for a sinus infection and given an antibiotic, at no cost.

I paid $348 per semester in my first year of college before I wet away on athletic scholarship. Health care was free.

Haha...you whacks really believe there is such a thing as free. Do you really believe that NOBODY paid your way?
Your professors and doctors worked for you for no pay...a pat on the back and an attaboy was all they wanted huh? Cool story

I think that maybe you think every thing is free but I know that my taxes go to pay for education and that incudes the state universities. So if we did not let our tax money get wasted unreasonably spending on the military, unreasonable spending on prisons and law enforcement, locking up on violent drug offenders and militarizing police departments, and handing out more money to the rich, we'd have more than enough to pay for educates and healthcare. But you paranoid world is out to get us, law and order for everyone but you types support this waste of money.

So when you talk about fighting, you mean at the ballot box?

Exactly what am I fight for? Or against? A political party? Give me specifics. Unlike you, I have a LOT to lose. And unlike party sheeple, I see problems with both sides of the aisle. But exactly what sort of "fighting" are you talking about? Armed revolution? Beating up people with hats on with political slogans?

We both have the same things to lose. You talk that party sheeple shit. That's part of the problem. At this point we have a republican majority and president running amuck. The president is doing all manner of unconstitutional things, and the republicans in congress are not doing their jobs by performing oversight. Both sides are not doing this. I'm talking about fighting with the damn ballot. Fighting by being informed citizens and pressuring our representatives as we are constitutionally required to do. Trump is here because of people who thought that both sides were the same thing. And they were not.

Let me say this to you. I have far more to lose than you. My civil rights, equal opportunity by law, equal protection under the law and voting rights just to name a few things, all are under attack because if this administration and the republicans in power and can be diminished or erased if we continue allowing this to happen. So don't tell me what I don't have to lose.

U don't tik Avenatti isqualfied to besident, but I do think he democats wo ae nedtoadpt the strategy he staes in his speech.

So when you talk about fighting, you mean at the ballot box?

That's one aspect.

Vanity Fair
today

TIME
today

Come on! ... I keep on repeating this, seemingly ... over and over again --- There were only 2 people standing at the end of day ... Trump and Hillary.

One has to be totally out of their mind to vote for Trump's alternative in 2016. :rolleyes:

giphy.gif

You were wrong for voting for Trump.

This^^ This is the attitude that ends freedom in societies. Also, it is the attitude that earns the wrath of justice. Personal responsibility. We all owe everything in our lives to personal responsibility. Whether you like "it" or not consequences for your actions will always happen. Which is why thinking very carefully about what actions we take before taking them is the paramount behavior above all others.

Actually it is he attitude that brings freedom. Spare me the lecture on personal responsibility. I've thought about this and the fight I'm talking about has nothing to do with what you are probably thinking.

And when they meaing Avenatti gets hit back he will cry like a little bitch. When there was a fight going on in school this guy reminds me of the kid who was always at the back of crowd yelling get him get him kick his ass very tough as long as he didn't have to do anything.

Vanity Fair
today

TIME
today

giphy.gif

I didn't vote for anyone ... I am in Canada :)

Avenatti is a piece of crap

Do we have to start explaining about him? hello black hat! hello!

If y'all don't know how twisted he is....well start researching....

Inexpensive is not quite the same as free. You should have taken advantage if the "inexpensive" college. As far as the 100 dollar textbooks, I'm guessing you're not making the $1.00/per hour minimum wage any more and gas isn't 35 cents/gallon. And, getting it for free accomplishes two things, the real price will go through the roof, and like most other "free" things in life it will become worthless. Like I mentioned, you should have taken advantage of those inexpensive college courses.

We both have the same things to lose. You talk that party sheeple shit. That's part of the problem. At this point we have a republican majority and president running amuck. The president is doing all manner of unconstitutional things, and the republicans in congress are not doing their jobs by performing oversight. Both sides are not doing this. I'm talking about fighting with the damn ballot. Fighting by being informed citizens and pressuring our representatives as we are constitutionally required to do. Trump is here because of people who thought that both sides were the same thing. And they were not.

Let me say this to you. I have far more to lose than you. My civil rights, equal opportunity by law, equal protection under the law and voting rights just to name a few things, all are under attack because if this administration and the republicans in power and can be diminished or erased if we continue allowing this to happen. So don't tell me what I don't have to lose.

U don't tik Avenatti isqualfied to besident, but I do think he democats wo ae nedtoadpt the strategy he staes in his speech.

Wow, someone seemed to go from "we both have the same things to lose" to "I have more to lose than you" pretty darn quickly.....dumbass.

No cost? So everyone was working for free? Doctors, pharmacists, researchers?

It was a clinic, on campus and I don't recall if I saw a doctor or a nurse. I do recall paying nothing and getting Tetracycline. I'm not suggesting if I had a broken leg, or something serious, the outcome would have been the same.

In SF in those days there were emergency hospitals, city employees who provide emergency care, at no cost. I know that because one day I hooked my self fishing, and walked from Ocean Beach to the Emergency Hospital on Stanyan St (50 blocks) with the hook in my finger and the line and pole still attached. The person their removed the hook by pushing in all the way through, because of the barbs, and sent me home telling me I needed a tetanus shot.

Life was so much simpler before Proposition 13 passed and greed replaced the Social Contract.

Last edited:

Vanity Fair
today

TIME
today

giphy.gif

I didn't vote for anyone ... I am in Canada :)

Then why are you making comments about Hillary Clinton? Canada would be better off if she was president than what you're getting now.

Forum List

Back