Autopsy shows Wellington nurse died of kidney infection, not COVID-19

It wasn't a lie. She was exposed to COVID-19 and experienced some symptoms. She thought she had it. Her husband thought she had it. And that's the story presented to the news when she died. Afterwards, an autopsy revealed it wasn't COVID-19 and the news corrected it.
She didn't have it..so any claims that she did are a lie flat out. In fact, testing for covid is quick and simple but instead of testign they just put out a lie--another lie. Turns out what about a 1/3 of the deaths in florida reported as covid aren't covid and have been revised down. The libs and the media are lying their asses off....and you wonder why no one trusts them and why people are hestitant to go where the dems are trying to drive people with their lies.

The reality is I suspect, that MANY people have been misdiagnosed and many causes of death wrongly attributed. Most in error, too many with some sort of agenda, be it funding or otherwise.

I was thinking about today and how much the world has changed since I was a young lad. The sheer openness of hatred for others and the joy some take in others death, it's astounding. We've become desensitized to others misery, often celebrating it.

The anti-vaxxers say "you are putting an untested vaccine in your body, deal with the consequences!" The fully vaccinated say "get vaccinated or I have no sympathy if you die, you deserve it!".

In Canada they are going to make it illegal to even get on a train without being fully vaccinated. The sheer celebration by so many at this prospect is astounding. "No shirt, no shoes, no vaccine, no service!" They celebrate.

This, even as at least 20% by recent count of ICU patients were fully vaccinated. More and more people are willing to give up liberty for this false sense of security and normalness. Israel has already learned about the danger up putting all of our hopes in these current vaccines.

The Germans and those who followed knew that nothing ensures citizens willingly give up their liberty faster than fear. No matter how irrational or thought out. It's why I am proud that I did NOT like the U.S embracing the Patriot Act when Bush was in power. That to me was a sign, that indeed, the terrorists were winning.

Just as the CCP are winning when the West becomes more like them. I want just facts and honesty, anyone leveraging this pandemic for more power and by pushing lies can go to hell. I don't intend to go with them.

She didn't have it..so any claims that she did are a lie flat out. In fact, testing for covid is quick and simple but instead of testign they just put out a lie--another lie. Turns out what about a 1/3 of the deaths in florida reported as covid aren't covid and have been revised down. The libs and the media are lying their asses off....and you wonder why no one trusts them and why people are hestitant to go where the dems are trying to drive people with their lies.
:cuckoo:

My niece is a nurse at a large hospital. She works in intensive care unit where it mostly elderly checking out of this world. "COVID related" was rubber stamped on all death certificates...but patent's never checked for COVID-19. She is a Bernie supporter but her faith in a omnipotent federal government is quickly eroding.

My niece is a nurse at a large hospital. She works in intensive care unit where it mostly elderly checking out of this world. "COVID related" was rubber stamped on all death certificates...but patent's never checked for COVID-19. She is a Bernie supporter but her faith in a omnipotent federal government is quickly eroding.
Suuuure, I believe you. :cuckoo:

I have more integrity than CNN or MSNBC you mindless liberal zombie.
LOLOLOL

Suuuuure ya do, uh-huh.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Forum List

Back