Autopsy finds broken bones in Epstein’s neck

LMT online ^ | Today | Carol D. Leonnig and Aaron C. Davis, The Washington Post

Posted on 8/15/2019, 12:18:00 AM by cba123

An autopsy found that financier Jeffrey Epstein sustained multiple breaks in his neck bones, according to two people familiar with the findings, deepening the mystery about the circumstances around his death.

Among the bones broken in Epstein's neck was the hyoid bone, which in men is near the Adam's apple. Such breaks can occur in those who hang themselves, particularly if they are older, according to forensics experts and studies on the subject. But they are more common in victims of homicide by strangulation, the experts said.

(please see full article at link)
Suicide by Clinton
why did Barr let it happen? :rolleyes: the buck stops with him...

Seriously? You going to hold the president personally responsible for everything that happens, just because he's president? Because if you want to do that, we could talk a long time about stuff that happened over the last decade or so.
Heavens NO! I do not blame the president! I said the buck stops with the head of the Justice department, William Barr.

He should have made a call or two, to the jail holding Epstein, and rattled the prison warden's cage to make certain this very important high profile prisoner, was not harmed.... Pedo's or the likes, are usually the first ones harmed by inmates, and a lot of people likely wanted him dead, especially co conspirators.

If he was busy he should have had a Deputy make the personal call.

And then after Epstein's suicide attempt a couple of weeks ago, you would THINK Barr or a deputy would have called the prison warden to make CERTAIN that Epstein was protected from himself and others.

During those conversations, the Justice dept could have found out the jail was under staffed, and extra money could have been allotted to them for the proper coverage and care...

i realize hindsight is 20/20, but it's not like Barr or his deputy have not been around the block a ton of times....
Barr probably did do those things but then when you have DIEversity infecting the Bureau of Prisons, such as a negro warden, these things will happen.
When you say "negro," you are talking about your fellow Americans. Just what is your point?

Epps was mur diddly urdered.

He was going to make a deal and roll.

Illuminati got his ass.

You can’t beat them.
or allowed to kill himself....
nonsense on the illuminati crap.... if he was murdered, we need NAMES of the people that did it, and who paid them....

there was no proffer from Epstein.... no plea deal??

Illuminati got his ass.

You can’t beat them.
nonsense on the illuminati crap.... if he was murdered, we need NAMES of the people that did it, and who paid them....

Sure, I would agree that maybe the Illuminati gave him the Frank Pentangeli treatment.

Illuminati got his ass.

You can’t beat them.

Nobody will ever pay for his murder. Everybody will move on.

According to Rush, he was in good spirits, thought he was gonna beat this, and told his lawyer on Friday, "see you Sunday."

Yet he ends up dead on Saturday morning with broken bones and too many want to believe the Godvernment lie.

upload_2019-8-15_10-39-7.png

Killed by Chokehold, Eric Garner Also Had Broken Hyoid Bone Just Like Epstein

upload_2019-8-15_10-42-15.png

An autopsy found that financier Jeffrey Epstein sustained multiple breaks in his neck bones, according to two people familiar with the findings, deepening the mystery about the circumstances around his death.

Among the bones broken in Epstein's neck was the hyoid bone, which in men is near the Adam's apple. Such breaks can occur in those who hang themselves, particularly if they are older, according to forensics experts and studies on the subject. But they are more common in victims of homicide by strangulation, the experts said.

Suicide by Clinton
He deserved it... glad it happened lol
he might have deserved it, but you are stuck in your tunnel vision... by allowing him to off himself, justice was not served for his hundreds of victims, nor for his co-conspirators, nor for the pervs who partook in the sex trafficked girls.

It's one of the biggest INJUSTICES of this century. And the rich and famous, once again, get off the hook... ready, willing, and able to start this shit, with another guy running the show....
lol
First of all I suspect it was Suicide by Clinton, Almost 50 suicides around Clinton over the years is not a coincidence.
And if he did commit suicide he has one-way ticket to an eternity in hell… That is a good thing

No way he suicided.

He was going to cut a deal just like he did in Florida in 2008.

He was supposedly an intelligence asset.

Illuminati got his ass.

You can’t beat them.

His murder, his suicide, whatever.... I want to know, was he Mossad, as some claim? Who was he blackmailing? Where did his money come from? Who at the top, allowed the sweetheart deal to be cut on his first arrest? His relationship with Les Wexner, a billionaire.... was he part of the sex trafficking ring of Epstein or was he being black mailed?

Was G Maxwell, his ex girlfriend and madam recruiter, mossad as well? Where did she get her money?

lots and lots of unanswered questions.

Some may be answered thru the civil suit against her, by one of the girls... if she lives.

Illuminati got his ass.

You can’t beat them.

His murder, his suicide, whatever.... I want to know, was he Mossad, as some claim? Who was he blackmailing? Where did his money come from? Who at the top, allowed the sweetheart deal to be cut on his first arrest? His relationship with Les Wexner, a billionaire.... was he part of the sex trafficking ring of Epstein or was he being black mailed?

Was G Maxwell, his ex girlfriend and madam recruiter, mossad as well? Where did she get her money?

lots and lots of unanswered questions.

Some may be answered thru the civil suit against her, by one of the girls... if she lives.

Looks like you have lots of research to complete.

Suicide by Clinton

Seriously? You going to hold the president personally responsible for everything that happens, just because he's president? Because if you want to do that, we could talk a long time about stuff that happened over the last decade or so.

When did bill barr become president?

Here in the sane world of reality bill barr is the Attorny General.

Suicide by Clinton

So, was Hillary or Obama responsible for Bengazi?

Cut the shit. When you strangle, the hyoid bone in your neck breaks. Well known.

Happens more often when you're forcibly strangled.

I would think he would have died from asphyxiation because he wouldnt have been able to apply enough force to break bones.
It ain't like he had some gallows set up in his cell.

You do realize that all that we are discussing here is mere speculation and conspiracy theories. As is much on USMB, we have no facts and merely argue.

And you've just figured this out?
I've known it for a long time. Never believe anything published on USMB unless you can fact-check it on one or two bonafide sources. USMB is a showcase of ignorant Americans.
And you are their leader.

Suicide by Clinton
He deserved it... glad it happened lol
he might have deserved it, but you are stuck in your tunnel vision... by allowing him to off himself, justice was not served for his hundreds of victims, nor for his co-conspirators, nor for the pervs who partook in the sex trafficked girls.

It's one of the biggest INJUSTICES of this century. And the rich and famous, once again, get off the hook... ready, willing, and able to start this shit, with another guy running the show....
lol
First of all I suspect it was Suicide by Clinton, Almost 50 suicides around Clinton over the years is not a coincidence.
And if he did commit suicide he has one-way ticket to an eternity in hell… That is a good thing
honest.jpg

Suicide by Clinton

Heavens NO! I do not blame the president! I said the buck stops with the head of the Justice department, William Barr.

He should have made a call or two, to the jail holding Epstein, and rattled the prison warden's cage to make certain this very important high profile prisoner, was not harmed.... Pedo's or the likes, are usually the first ones harmed by inmates, and a lot of people likely wanted him dead, especially co conspirators.

And then after Epstein's suicide attempt a couple of weeks ago, you would THINK Barr or a deputy would have called the prison warden to make CERTAIN that Epstein was protected from himself and others.

During those conversations, the Justice dept could have found out the jail was under staffed, and extra money could have been allotted to them for the proper coverage and care...

i realize hindsight is 20/20, but it's not like Barr or his deputy have not been around the block a ton of times....
Barr probably did do those things but then when you have DIEversity infecting the Bureau of Prisons, such as a negro warden, these things will happen.
When you say "negro," you are talking about your fellow Americans. Just what is your point?
Death angel rated my post above "funny." How was it funny?

He must have thought you were that negro that's funny.

Cut the shit. When you strangle, the hyoid bone in your neck breaks. Well known.

Happens more often when you're forcibly strangled.

I would think he would have died from asphyxiation because he wouldnt have been able to apply enough force to break bones.
It ain't like he had some gallows set up in his cell.

You do realize that all that we are discussing here is mere speculation and conspiracy theories. As is much on USMB, we have no facts and merely argue.

And you've just figured this out?
I've known it for a long time. Never believe anything published on USMB unless you can fact-check it on one or two bonafide sources. USMB is a showcase of ignorant Americans.
And you are their leader.
Explain please. I don't post Idiotic theories copied from breitbart or infowars or gateway pundit or any of the other crap.

Suicide by Clinton

what do you think? Were they responsible?

He must have thought you were that negro that's funny.
What is a "negro"? We are all Americans here. I suspect that you are for lumping me in with such fuckheads as trump, pigpence, richard spencer and pissy frankie graham just because I have light skin and blue eyes and my ancestors came from Europe. I don't want to be associated with such filth. Try thinking American.

Suicide by Clinton

what do you think? Were they responsible?
Far more directly than you can tie Trump to a murder in NY

Forum List

Back