Austria: Interior Minister Proposes Criminalizing Sharia Law Advocacy

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
shariah-640x480.png

Good for him! I’m willing to bet that the majority of sane Austrians agree with him.

The populist Interior Minister laid out the proposal as part of a programme to fight against the spread of radical Islamic extremism in Austria, Kronen Zeitung reports.

Those who want to pass the Sharia law over the Austrian laws and want to bring upon us a theocracy in place of our democracy belong in court!” Kickl, who has been long known for his fierce firebrand rhetoric, said.

More @ Austria: Interior Minister Proposes Criminalizing Sharia Law Advocacy

shariah-640x480.png

Good for him! I’m willing to bet that the majority of sane Austrians agree with him.

The populist Interior Minister laid out the proposal as part of a programme to fight against the spread of radical Islamic extremism in Austria, Kronen Zeitung reports.

Those who want to pass the Sharia law over the Austrian laws and want to bring upon us a theocracy in place of our democracy belong in court!” Kickl, who has been long known for his fierce firebrand rhetoric, said.

I know Austria probably doesn't have a 1st amendment equivalent, but this is still wrong.

Stifling speech never gets rid of the speech, it just drives it underground.

shariah-640x480.png

I know Austria probably doesn't have a 1st amendment equivalent, but this is still wrong.

On the other hand, deporting people who show a hostility to their host culture, is completely right.

Even if they have foolishly been given citizenship by some previous lib government, because they obviously lied when they swore allegiance.

shariah-640x480.png

On the other hand, deporting people who show a hostility to their host culture, is completely right.

Even if they have foolishly been given citizenship by some previous lib government, because they obviously lied when they swore allegiance.

Then let them actually do something criminal first. The real firebrands on these topics usually can't help themselves before they do something illegal during a protest.

You don't punish speech, ever. It never works out the way you expect it to.

shariah-640x480.png

Then let them actually do something criminal first. The real firebrands on these topics usually can't help themselves before they do something illegal during a protest.

Not for immigrants. Immigrants have no right to move to your nation and become part of it.

If they are not the type of people you want as part of your community, because they support a law system that is completely against your culture and legal system,

that is plenty of good reason to deny them entry into your nation.

shariah-640x480.png

Not for immigrants. Immigrants have no right to move to your nation and become part of it.

If they are not the type of people you want as part of your community, because they support a law system that is completely against your culture and legal system,

that is plenty of good reason to deny them entry into your nation.

That may be easier said than done, as I am unaware of how Austria's immigration laws work, and because they are in the EU Austria probably isn't 100% sure how their immigration laws work.

That being said, go after actual crimes. Don't criminalize speech involving using democratic means to get what you want.

Again, this is probably moot because Austria probably has anti-nazi laws in place that can be used to stifle speech.

Still not a good idea to be, but I'm not an Austrian.

shariah-640x480.png

We do not want your opinion.

shariah-640x480.png

We have been deporting and we have now a monitor system that now include ALL medical personnel who if they realise they are treating an Immigrant they now have to report this to our Government so they can be checked on our monitor system.

We also have lists of every man woman child baby in our nation and sub lists on all who are Immigrants, citizenship for that crowd is just a piece of paper it means ZERO and it can be revoked at ANY time of OUR choosing if you do NOT have one of our OWN as a parent you are going to by approx 2022 have to go, this will occur but first we have other things to do, that we need to do.

shariah-640x480.png

We have been deporting and we have now a monitor system that now include ALL medical personnel who if they realise they are treating an Immigrant they now have to report this to our Government so they can be checked on our monitor system.

We also have lists of every man woman child baby in our nation and sub lists on all who are Immigrants, citizenship for that crowd is just a piece of paper it means ZERO and it can be revoked at ANY time of OUR choosing if you do NOT have one of our OWN as a parent you are going to by approx 2022 have to go, this will occur but first we have other things to do, that we need to do.

I look forward to seeing some numbers, in about a year, about how fast and well this is going.

shariah-640x480.png

This is a Christian nation a Roman Catholic dominant nation we expect you to adhere to this, we do not have any time for these Religion Minority crowd this is that we are majority Christian you do as we tell you and you respect this or if not then we can and will take measures to deal with you.

We have been deporting my brother two years in age less than me for two months now has been working at the Interior Ministry, my brother two years older than me already works at the BVT, they report to Herbert Kickl my brother at Interior last week already give his signature to the next group of Deportations, Herbert placed him in the specific Department that is dealing with Deportation.

shariah-640x480.png

I look forward to seeing some numbers, in about a year, about how fast and well this is going.

I already posted the numbers in another thread I will give you this and also post in this thread.

shariah-640x480.png

The below I copy and paste and also give Screen Shot and also I add the link to my other post in another thread that I post the below.

What IS now HAPPENING not only fast Deportations but also many are GTFO by CHOICE, this because they know what our Government is that is Hardcore and Patriotic, the situation is that if by 2020 if ALL have not gone then they take the chance of staying in the nation when the second phase of the plan is activated and that is FORCED DEPORTATION ie door smashed in the middle of the night, drag onto streets put in vehicles and disappear into the night and if they have any common sense then they do NOT want to be trapped in this nation when phase two is activated, they should know that that is NOT going to end well for them. They also should be aware that we are serious this is not a Fucked and Cucked nation, when we tell to GTFO they should go or else they should know what is going to occur to them. We do not give a CRAP, unlike in America we do NOT have any SJWs to Bedwet, we have some Leftists but they have been politically castrated and are ZERO. The situation is IF you have NO reason to be in our nation then you either GTFO or we will force you to GTFO. We are NOT Liberal and we don't care about the UN, Human Rights Watch, NGOs, Human Rights, International Law or whatever, you do what you HAVE to do to secure your nation, it's borders, protect your own population and fuck anyone else and what they think.

So this is 5,040 Deported, we have now only 20,161 remaining in Secure Detention and on our approx calculations we will have all of them Deported by November.

upload_2018-8-21_14-42-13.png

upload_2018-8-21_14-47-47.png

Here is the article the link to:

Austria: Deportations up 36 Percent Under Populist Interior Minister

The link to my post in another thread from June 2018 that I already posted the above in:

Austria:Muslim migrant murders elderly couple to make an example of supporters of anti-migration

shariah-640x480.png

I already posted the numbers in another thread I will give you this and also post in this thread.

Actually, i was serious in that I want to get a good picture after these polices have been in place for a while.

I really, really wish you guys the best for it working, and I want to see good results, a nice sized dent and good long range trends.

Actually, i was serious in that I want to get a good picture after these polices have been in place for a while.

I really, really wish you guys the best for it working, and I want to see good results, a nice sized dent and good long range trends.

The West of this Continent is Fucked and Cucked, but we will be okay also our Patriotic Brothers and Sisters in Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, Norway, Denmark, Italy, Croatia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia etc all going to be okay, not Fucked and Cucked.

Sharia IS NOT "Free speech!" It is a specific set of Islamic laws that control every aspect of Muslim existence - and how non-believers are required to act.

It is opposed to every manner of freedoms normal to western/Christian/Judeo forms of law and life.

If someone wants to live under Shartia, they should return to countries that approve and abide by it.

They have no place in Western Society. I sincerely hope somethig like this could happen here in the USA. I already think laws exist to prohibit laws not consistant with the U.S. Constitution. I would hope for them to be strictly enforced.

Forum List

Back