Austria Elects Europe’s First Far-Right President Since WWII!

Muslims are going to get the modern version of the Crusades they've been begging for.

What does that mean? Muslims are going to be slaughtered in great numbers? Gee....that's already happening. How lucky is that?!

Correction, Muslims are slaughtering each other in great numbers. Europeans will probably start by stopping Muslim migration and destruction of their culture and societies, and if that doesn't help it will escalate from there.

Muslims are being slaughtered by Muslims and Christians. Please don't misrepresent the facts.

Muslims are going to get the modern version of the Crusades they've been begging for.

What does that mean? Muslims are going to be slaughtered in great numbers? Gee....that's already happening. How lucky is that?!

Correction, Muslims are slaughtering each other in great numbers. Europeans will probably start by stopping Muslim migration and destruction of their culture and societies, and if that doesn't help it will escalate from there.

Muslims are being slaughtered by Muslims and Christians. Please don't misrepresent the facts.
Muslims are committing genocide on the Christians and non Muslims all over the Middle East. But far more Muslims are killing each other. You have a problem with numbers? The 400,000 dead Syrians, who has killed them?

This thread is gold. Where did the OP go???
So you approve of displacement and replacement of the native population and a communist president who MOCKED the population of a country he thinks he is going to "unite"

http://theamericanfreedomparty.us/?p=16042

He has no power to do anything, basically the only power he has is to dissolve the Government and call a new General Election, which he's said he's not going to do.

Thus he's impotent and will just sit there in his Ceremonial situation and only do anything when he has to greet a VIP at the Hofburg.

Van der Bellen is NOTHING, he's just a footnote on the political landscape.

Just figuring that out, huh? He's not alone here, you know.

I guess I never paid much attention. But really, geeze Louise.

I know. It's kind of jarring. There have got to be two dozen just like him.

I think Steve McGarrett is the worst.. he's says some downright disturbing things at times.. and that Avatar.

I'm not seeing Steve McGarrett's comments, did he delete them?

No, not on this thread.... my statements were more general. I just think depicting African Americans as chimpanzees is, well, you know, pretty disgusting. And I don't offend easily.
Shit that's an insult to chimps. N!ggers are more along the lines of Gorilla's. Very violent,dumb as rocks etc. N1ggers are nothing more than a retrograde species of humanity. They certainly don't belong and for the vast majority can NOT function in a civilized society.

Muslims are committing genocide on the Christians and non Muslims all over the Middle East. But far more Muslims are killing each other. You have a problem with numbers? The 400,000 dead Syrians, who has killed them?

You are not an honest broker.

You are not an honest broker.
And you think that claiming that Christians are killing Muslims with the same intent and at the same rate that Muslims are killing Christians and killing each other, is being an honest broker?

Answer my question, who has killed over 400,000 Muslims in Syria?

Here's more gold, this is 24 ct-gold.

The blue are all the areas that voted for Hofer.

The green are all the areas that voted for Van der Bellen and his 0.4% of just 1%.

CjEzHROWYAANZjp.jpg

Let me guess, the blue area is less populated and the green is where the concentration of people are found. Am I right?

So you approve of displacement and replacement of the native population and a communist president who MOCKED the population of a country he thinks he is going to "unite"

http://theamericanfreedomparty.us/?p=16042

He has no power to do anything, basically the only power he has is to dissolve the Government and call a new General Election, which he's said he's not going to do.

Thus he's impotent and will just sit there in his Ceremonial situation and only do anything when he has to greet a VIP at the Hofburg.

Van der Bellen is NOTHING, he's just a footnote on the political landscape.

But wait, when your guy was winning by a hair this was a huge victory. Now it's a "ceremonial situation". Odd.

I guess I never paid much attention. But really, geeze Louise.

I think Steve McGarrett is the worst.. he's says some downright disturbing things at times.. and that Avatar.

No, not on this thread.... my statements were more general. I just think depicting African Americans as chimpanzees is, well, you know, pretty disgusting. And I don't offend easily.
Shit that's an insult to chimps. N!ggers are more along the lines of Gorilla's. Very violent,dumb as rocks etc. N1ggers are nothing more than a retrograde species of humanity. They certainly don't belong and for the vast majority can NOT function in a civilized society.

Tough guy doesn't even type out the whole word. Man up, puss.

Can't you moron. Go ahead try it. It censors it.

Ha! That's good. At least you're not a full blown puss.

Do you have something to add or just going to whine?

Do you have something to add or just going to whine?

Whine? Me? Nah. I just enjoy laughing at Nazi-wannabe's who haven't amounted to shit in life and complain about the jews and darkies on the interweb.

Forum List

Back