A Look At How Saudi Arabia Is Transforming Kosovo Into A Radical Islamic State

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
IMG_20160220_212244.jpg

Kosovo? What the hell is that all about? And where's the media reporting on it? I haven't seen or ready anything on this anywhere else on the internet.

So, I'm shocked to discover this is a NY Times World piece.

How Kosovo Was Turned Into Fertile Ground for ISIS

Extremist clerics and secretive associations funded by Saudis and others have transformed a once-tolerant Muslim society into a font of extremism.

One sees photos and statues of Bill Clinton as their savior next to mosques where extreme Wahabiasm is preached.

Full, lengthy story @ http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/22/w...-for-isis.html?smid=tw-nytimesworld&smtyp=cur

IMG_20160220_212244.jpg

Kosovo? What the hell is that all about? And where's the media reporting on it? I haven't seen or ready anything on this anywhere else on the internet.

So, I'm shocked to discover this is a NY Times World piece.

How Kosovo Was Turned Into Fertile Ground for ISIS

Extremist clerics and secretive associations funded by Saudis and others have transformed a once-tolerant Muslim society into a font of extremism.

One sees photos and statues of Bill Clinton as their savior next to mosques where extreme Wahabiasm is preached.

Full, lengthy story @ http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/22/w...-for-isis.html?smid=tw-nytimesworld&smtyp=cur

Could anything have been done to have thwarted this radicalization? Can anything be done today?

Who can say? Because the fact remains that the govts of the USA and Western Europe never tried. Either they were too cowardly or just did not care enough.

One thing is certain... those who are not Christian in the West, and just about all those who voted leftist --- they could not care less. Pretty grim.

The people of Kosovo want "their" country to become more Islamic.

I fail to see the problem?? ........ :dunno:

Of course you don't. You are a true Muslim who wants every tenet of the cult followed to the letter.

Any thought of moving to Kosovo or the Middle East where you would feel comfortable in your Arab dress?

Well, Serbia knew what was going to happen and fought against it. Despite its excesses in the combat in Kosovo, it turns out that Serbia was the good guy in that.

Well, Serbia knew what was going to happen and fought against it. Despite its excesses in the combat in Kosovo, it turns out that Serbia was the good guy in that.

The U.S. bombed the crap out of Serbia in order to create the Islamic Republic of Kosovo.

Forum List

Back