Australian senator criticized for blaming Muslim immigration for shootings punches teen after he's e

When you employ a term like, “blanket party time,” you’re condoning it.
FALSE! Employing a term, can be for any one of a number of reasons, all having nothing whatsoever to do with condoning.

In this case, I merely stated what I sense might occur in the near future ("I sense they won't be dropped by the neighborhood guys. Blanket party time.") That's just a prediction in the speculative sense - nothing to do with condoning.

Nice try though. Maybe you could go back to Russian collusion, or what somebody did when they were 16 years old in High school. :rolleyes:
I never went to Russian collusion so I can hardly go back to it. Regardless, your enthusiasm for “blanket party time” spoke for you.

That kid got away with a very stupid assault and now is being heralded as a hero. Others are going to get ideas and imitate him. A night in jail would do him good. And others who want to emulate.
Under the laws of most states in America, that attack is a misdemeanor punishable by a YEAR in jail. That is if the egg could not be defined as a deadly weapon.if it could be, in Florida, if done to a senior citizen, it's a 1st degree FELONY (15 years in a state prison)

Note : egg shells can cut skin almost like glass. If a person gets cut severely, and they bleed out, they could die.

The egg as a deadly weapon. :rofl:

I never went to Russian collusion so I can hardly go back to it. Regardless, your enthusiasm for “blanket party time” spoke for you.
Your use of fraudulent words like "enthusiasm" and "condoning" speak for you. If you can't get your opponent to say bad things, that you can then attack, you just make up some bad ideas, and stick them on him. Too obvious, Faun. Back to the drawing board for you.

That Senator should become Prime Minister of Australia!:2up:

We like people like him! we do!:thup:

If the police look the other way, maybe I can, too.
Actually it is the left who is famous for looking the other way from crime, if not distorting it into appearing as a good thing. Examples abound > Rodney King, Bill Clinton, Chicago attacks against Trump rally, San Jose attacks against Trump supporters, Ferguson riot, etc)

th

If the police look the other way, maybe I can, too.
Actually it is the left who is famous for looking the other way from crime, if not distorting it into appearing as a good thing. Examples abound > Rodney King, Bill Clinton, Chicago attacks against Trump rally, San Jose attacks against Trump supporters, Ferguson riot, etc)

th
I know, but if someone beats that kid up and I was a witness, I would smile inside and walk away.

Forum List

Back