Austinites sign petition to ban St. Patricks day

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Rainbow Snatch hits the streets of Austin, Texas, during SXSW festivities to see if leftists would favor banning St. Patrick’s Day – you know, because racism.

SXSW attendees call for end to St. Patrick's celebration

In this video you have to understand the STUPIDITY that these ass clowns will SIGN ANYTHING

I remember hearing it said several years ago that Thanksgiving was the holiday that certain people wanted out of the picture. If one can be under the microscope, so can another.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. So which holiday will be next? How about labor day, considering the fact that not everyone in America works in the first place?

I remember hearing it said several years ago that Thanksgiving was the holiday that certain people wanted out of the picture. If one can be under the microscope, so can another.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. So which holiday will be next? How about labor day, considering the fact that not everyone in America works in the first place?

Thanksgiving is sort of predicated on a lie, so I can understand why some people don't like that holiday, but it's not going anywhere anytime soon nor is St Patrick's Day.

What racism? It's just a day of joy for the Irish people...
paura.gif

I really can't see any racism in St.Patrick's day
suspectq.gif

I don't understand why some people see discrimination, racism and whatever everywhere :dunno:

Forum List

Back