Austin on edge...box eplodes at Goodwill

I'm waiting to see if you will be attacked for your post. :rolleyes:

Why would he be attacked for Satire?
The thread isnt about satire.

The thread isn't about RACE either.
If thats true then why didnt anyone attack Marion like they did me? :rolleyes:

Nobody has attacked you, YOU decided from your first post that you wanted to make this thread about race when the OP and the Topic is not race. The thing is racists ALWAYS have to make EVERYTHING about race, everyone else is looking at the topic as it is a very disturbing situation and agreeing that the perpetrator is a deranged maniac who needs apprehending ASAP and these are the important things NOBODY obsesses about and considers the FUNDAMENTAL important number one issue to be what race the perpetrator is, unless that is they are a racist who in general must make EVERYTHING about race.
Told you it was a white guy. I cant make the thread about race. Only the OP can do that you hypocrite. I just mentioned he was no doubt a white guy and would even bet my life on that fact.

What's going on here? this is becoming ridiculous! this is too much! :mad:

March 20, 2018
Incendiary Device Goes Off At South Austin Goodwill

Here is a link to a general analysis of the situation as known so far, it includes a Time Line and also a map of the areas of each explosion.

XBW5JbgiRGWmYtqMESJjMg.png

wNgIdOzmQGiE5bfc8IrYWw.png

^^^^ I have SPECIFICALLY highlighted the above for the benefit of our Black Racist in this thread and also for the Leftists who in general Hate Whitey and side with Black Racists and Black Supremacists even though they themselves are White - illustrated every time there is a shooting or in this case bombings and they all pray it's a White Conservative Male who is the perpetrator.

So March 18 which was Sunday and Bomb # 4 that was sent to a PREDOMINATELY WHITE neighbourhood and injured two White peoples and therefore whoever this deranged maniac is he is NOT targeting ONLY Blacks and Hispanics he's targeting Whites also so it CANNOT be any type of Race Hate Bombing Campaign as all races are targeted by him and not ONE specific race.

AP5REWAcSAyJDcUlWd2jOg.png

A "serial bomber" is targeting Austin: what we know

Two white people were targeted? I thought they were all black.
I already mentioned that incident wasn't the work of the first guy. I bet the one that did the San Antonio incident was white too.

March 20, 2018

Here is a link to a general analysis of the situation as known so far, it includes a Time Line and also a map of the areas of each explosion.

^^^^ I have SPECIFICALLY highlighted the above for the benefit of our Black Racist in this thread and also for the Leftists who in general Hate Whitey and side with Black Racists and Black Supremacists even though they themselves are White - illustrated every time there is a shooting or in this case bombings and they all pray it's a White Conservative Male who is the perpetrator.

So March 18 which was Sunday and Bomb # 4 that was sent to a PREDOMINATELY WHITE neighbourhood and injured two White peoples and therefore whoever this deranged maniac is he is NOT targeting ONLY Blacks and Hispanics he's targeting Whites also so it CANNOT be any type of Race Hate Bombing Campaign as all races are targeted by him and not ONE specific race.

I already mentioned that incident wasn't the work of the first guy. I bet the one that did the San Antonio incident was white too.

Why didn't you offer your psychic ability to the police? I'm sure they could have used that info.

Maybe it's a reaction to the new gun law changes.

Pretty bizarro sort of reaction, sending bombs to random areas all in Austin, Texas.

Yeah, but serial bombing in itself is bizzaro eh.

Well yes and also time consuming assembling the bomb, mailing the bomb etc not as immediate as randomly shooting or stabbing etc. Of course theoretically the perpetrator might be pissed off at the city of Austin for some reason as only Austin is being targeted he's not widening his target area.

Yeah, it will be interesting to find out bombers narrative.

I know....but .....he blew himself up...now the FBI is removing explosives from his home.Austin police say they have detained two of suspected bomber Mark A. Conditt’s roommates as part of their investigation.

March 20, 2018

Why didn't you offer your psychic ability to the police? I'm sure they could have used that info.
I did leave them a tip. How do you think they caught the first guy?

Forum List

Back