Austerity & The Era Of Big Government

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Charles Krauthammer’s great observation is a perfect example of standard Democrat doublespeak:

On this idea of austerity, we’ve talked about Obama’s assaulting the Constitution, this is an assault on the dictionary.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Uo2-r1B_o8&feature=player_embedded]Krauthammer's Take: Obama's Austerity Talk an 'Assault on the Dictionary' - YouTube[/ame]​

I expect Democrats will increase spending just as big government grew and grew after Clinton said the era of big government is over. And he said it in his 1996 State of the Union address no less. Move the cursor to 3:00:

I understand why parasites love the doublespeak and the outright lies. I will never understand why so many Americans still respect liars like Clinton, Taqiyya, and all of the congressional Democrats.

Parasites alone cannot elect a senator or a president. At best the parasites can only elect a few Representatives. That’s why it is so puzzling when productive Americans vote for so many known liars as they watch their standard of living being flushed away in a toilet of Democrat lies. There has to be a reason for it.

I do know that respecting those politicians who lie to you so they can control your life is connected to group-think, the herd mentality, fear of not belonging, the common good, or whatever. I cannot figure out the exact reason. The liars must know the answer because they lie knowing that most Americans know they are being lied to. The liars can barely disguise their contempt for the people they are lying to, yet every lie is proudly uttered with a sneer. Harry Reid is a master of the sneering lie. When he lies his face looks like a portrait of Dorian Gray.

images

The go to guy

Charles Krauthammer is a psychiatrist. He also has an honors degree in political science, and he is an astute political commentator. So if anybody has the right creds he’s the guy to go to for an answer. I’d sure like to hear his take.

Finally, I long ago accepted the fact that liars will never stop lying. So I’ll settle for knowing why the American people respect them? Watch how many Americans shed crocodile tears for the biggest liars after they die if you want to grapple with a real mystery. If it is left up to me I’d plant the bodies in the city dump with the rest of the garbage.

It's Satanic how Dem Party has convinced so many people that they cannot cope in the World without government

It's Satanic how Dem Party has convinced so many people that they cannot cope in the World without government

To CrusaderFrank: Absolutely true.

There’s more. The other side of the coin has top Democrats convinced they cannot get along without the parasites.

There’s more. The other side of the coin has top Democrats convinced they cannot get along without the parasites.

You guys really need to get a room.
Pie thread?? I assume we are not talking math??
Sorry. This thread is so profound, I guess I should not be asking stupid questions.

Besides, I am way too iffy on the subject of pie.

Sorry. This thread is so profound, I guess I should not be asking stupid questions.

A mathematical thread would talk about pi. This is an inquiry about the zen of fruit pastries. Is the essence of apple and pear the fruit itself, or the cinnamon and brown sugar?

Just as the perfect ham sandwich must have the exact right grind of stone ground mustard, the perfect pie must have a perfect balance of sweetness and tartness.

Surely anything as profound as pie is worthy of many threads!

So this myopic fellow claims that only democrats have increased the size and scope of the federal govt? Why is he leaving out GOP presidents that have increased the size and cost of the govt.?

So this myopic fellow claims that only democrats have increased the size and scope of the federal govt? Why is he leaving out GOP presidents that have increased the size and cost of the govt.?

He is not myopic; he suffers from political astigmatism. All of his views are rotated to the right. He also has a very sensitive eye-rectal nerve that runs from his eyeball to his asshole and gives him a shitty outlook on life.

He is not myopic; he suffers from political astigmatism. All of his views are rotated to the right. He also has a very sensitive eye-rectal nerve that runs from his eyeball to his asshole and gives him a shitty outlook on life.

So that's why he's always wiping his eyes..!

Why is he leaving out GOP presidents that have increased the size and cost of the govt.?

To Moonglow: Because I expect liberals to make their own case.

More to the point Democrats are the villains. There has NEVER been one Democrat who would reduce the size of the welfare state, while there has ALWAYS been a few Republicans who fought to limit the government to its enumerated constitutional authority.

Happily, the days of RINO are coming to an end as Tea Party Republicans increase their number in Congress. In addition to RINO being challenged for nominations those in power are on their way out:

112_rp_tx_1_gohmert_louie.jpg
Rep. Louie Gohmert, R-Texas​

WASHINGTON – One of the tea-party leaders in Congress believes the days of Rep. John Boehner, R-Ohio, as speaker of the House of Representatives are numbered.

Rep. Louie Gohmert, R-Texas, told WND he predicts Boehner will no longer be speaker “by next January,” regardless of the outcome of the midterm election in November.

XXXXX

Gohmert said he believed tea-party conservatives represent the majority of Republican voters and described it as self-defeating for Republicans to alienate them. In fact, he suspected most taxpayers, including even Democrats and Independents, identify with tea-party ideals, based on polls he has seen.

Famous Republican 'to be booted by January'
Warning for GOP leader: Your days are numbered
Published: 12 hours ago
GARTH KANT

Famous Republican ?to be booted by January?

A mathematical thread would talk about pi. This is an inquiry about the zen of fruit pastries. Is the essence of apple and pear the fruit itself, or the cinnamon and brown sugar?

Just as the perfect ham sandwich must have the exact right grind of stone ground mustard, the perfect pie must have a perfect balance of sweetness and tartness.

Well, yes, you are again correct. And a few threads on pie would provide that many threads more profound than the one we are in now. And just think of the number of potential candidates for "best" pie.

Much more important, by the way, than something as odd as a recording of Charles Krauthammer. I would prefer a root canal to trying to listen to that recording. Pie though. Now there is delight.

Last edited:
Why is he leaving out GOP presidents that have increased the size and cost of the govt.?

To Moonglow: Because I expect liberals to make their own case.

More to the point Democrats are the villains. There has NEVER been one Democrat who would reduce the size of the welfare state, while there has ALWAYS been a few Republicans who fought to limit the government to its enumerated constitutional authority.

Happily, the days of RINO are coming to an end as Tea Party Republicans increase their number in Congress. In addition to RINO being challenged for nominations those in power are on their way out:

112_rp_tx_1_gohmert_louie.jpg
Rep. Louie Gohmert, R-Texas​

WASHINGTON – One of the tea-party leaders in Congress believes the days of Rep. John Boehner, R-Ohio, as speaker of the House of Representatives are numbered.

Rep. Louie Gohmert, R-Texas, told WND he predicts Boehner will no longer be speaker “by next January,” regardless of the outcome of the midterm election in November.

XXXXX

Gohmert said he believed tea-party conservatives represent the majority of Republican voters and described it as self-defeating for Republicans to alienate them. In fact, he suspected most taxpayers, including even Democrats and Independents, identify with tea-party ideals, based on polls he has seen.

Famous Republican 'to be booted by January'
Warning for GOP leader: Your days are numbered
Published: 12 hours ago
GARTH KANT

Famous Republican ?to be booted by January?
And here, for your need of comic relief, we have a full sized head shot of Louie Gohmert. Wow. We have someone posting pictures of Charles Krauthammer and Louie Gohmert in a single thread! Yup. There is that eye-rectal nerve complex showing up again.

Well, yes, you are again correct. And a few threads on pie would provide that many threads more profound than the one we are in now. And just think of the number of potential candidates for "best" pie.

Much more important, by the way, than something as odd as a recording of Charles Krauthammer. I would prefer a root canal to trying to listen to that recording. Pie though. Now there is delight.

Favorite movie moment: "The Way We Were", Streisand is babbling on to Redford about how she has cooked this dinner with dessert, and after twenty or so seconds Redford interrupts with the classic line, "What kind of pie?"

Favorite movie moment: "The Way We Were", Streisand is babbling on to Redford about how she has cooked this dinner with dessert, and after twenty or so seconds Redford interrupts with the classic line, "What kind of pie?"
YES!!! And I, like the masses, wondered why The Way We Were missed the best picture oscar that year for that line alone. Redford should certainly gotten the best actor oscar for that famous line, without doubt.

YES!!! And I, like the masses, wondered why The Way We Were missed the best picture oscar that year for that line alone. Redford should certainly gotten the best actor oscar for that famous line, without doubt.

I have always been amazed at how much women misread men. There was a commercial last year where a bunch of guys were watching football on TV when a well-endowed young lady in a scanty top came in carrying a pizza box. Guys know that in such a situation every guy in the room is wondering, "What kind of pizza is it?"

Krauthammer is an idiot and anyone who can read the OP starting this thread and believe any of it is another imbecile. The deficits went up under Reagan and the Bushs, the deficits went down and government shrank under Clinton and Obama. Government grew under Reagan Bush and shrank under Clinton Obama. Any of you idiots remember the waste of Star War initiative under Reagan, made his friends rich I'm sure. Anyone remember unfunded and unnecessary wars under Bush Jr? Hope you all helped the sinking economy by shopping. Not only is the right in America crazy but they are stupid as well. Zeus help us!

"This is when the Republican Party set its trap. Meeting in closed sessions at the beginning of the Obama regime, the party of tax cuts for the rich, unfunded wars, and the largest deficit in the history of the country redefined itself. It suddenly became the party of deficit reduction through lean government joined to supreme confidence in unregulated financial and corporate markets. It even opposed the bail out of General Motors and Chrysler, though these actions stopped unemployment from reaching a dangerous tipping point, allowed the two companies time to reconstruct themselves, and enabled them to pay back the loans within two years–-creating one of the most successful bailouts in the history of Euro-American economic life." The Contemporary Condition: The Republican Pincer Machine

Harry Reid is a master of the sneering lie. When he lies his face looks like a portrait of Dorian Gray.

images

He’s at it again:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4ywNo5_HUA&feature=player_detailpage]Reid Calls All Americans Saying That They Have Been Hurt By ObamaCare "Liars" - YouTube[/ame]​

America is for sale, only it’s being sold to George Soros by Reid & Company.

Harry Reid is a master of the sneering lie. When he lies his face looks like a portrait of Dorian Gray.

images

He’s at it again:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4ywNo5_HUA&feature=player_detailpage]Reid Calls All Americans Saying That They Have Been Hurt By ObamaCare "Liars" - YouTube[/ame]​

America is for sale, only it’s being sold to George Soros by Reid & Company.
Another profound post by Flanders. No economic understanding at all. Just attacks 24/7. Have you noticed that no one listens to you any more, except others like you?? You are on an island, with other neo-cons. All saying the same thing. Perfectly aligned with the bat shit crazy con web sites. And totally incapable of conversation.

No economic understanding at all.

To Rshermr: I understand Reid’s economics: Government parasites trump research for children with cancer:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=nKnOnH-3kr4]Harry Reid To CNN's Dana Bash: "Why Would We Want To" Help One Kid With Cancer? - YouTube[/ame]​

Harry Reid: Why would we save children with cancer when federal employees are hurting?
By: John Hayward
10/2/2013 04:41 PM

Harry Reid: Why would we save children with cancer when federal employees are hurting? | Human Events

Greta asks the right question:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back