Aussies smashed to f^ck by India.

Pretty funny to hear a Brit applauding India for anything, especially over Australia, considering that you enslaved and tormented India for a generation, even building the railroad there just so you could get troops around the country faster for greater control and misery of the people, just like you tried to pull here against the colonists until we handed you your ass and when Great Britain wasn't doing that, they dumped all their human trash on Australia. Another mess Western Europe and especially England made of the rest of the world.

Pretty funny to hear a Brit applauding India for anything, especially over Australia, considering that you enslaved and tormented India for a generation, even building the railroad there just so you could get troops around the country faster for greater control and misery of the people, just like you tried to pull here against the colonists until we handed you your ass and when Great Britain wasn't doing that, they dumped all their human trash on Australia. Another mess Western Europe and especially England made of the rest of the world.
Did those miserable bastards tax the Indians for salt?

The Uk enslaved India for a lot more than a generation you ignorant fuck. And I sort of think I can support anyone I choose to. Go and play with play doh you thick fucker.

The Uk enslaved India for a lot more than a generation you ignorant fuck. And I sort of think I can support anyone I choose to. Go and play with play doh you thick fucker.

Congratulations, Taint! I knew that but was trying to be nice (you know how us republicans HATE everything!) and just wanted to see if you'd actually ADMIT IT. And you did! Fell right in face first. Guess that's what sucking dick does to you. Another great clusterfuck for the British to be proud of. Oh and you of course.

They taxed our tea, that’s why we beat the shit outta them.
Thanks for the total rewrite of history.
Incorrect!

Right, asswipe. I have a six-eight hour long documentary on the war and you think it was all over just some destroyed tea? That was merely just one major event of many in the culmination of the war. Don'tcha just love armchair internet historians? OK, child, you want to be treated like a kid, here is a kid's history synopsis of the Revolutionary War:

American Revolution Worksheets & Facts For Kids

I never owned any slaves, jackass.
Of course you did. Just like that idiot said earlier, how Tommy tormented India. Wait, that idiot was you.

I don't see the "Fort," I don't see the "Fun", so you must be an Indian like Pocahontas?

Another crackerhead jackass that doesn't even know that Britain brutally ruled over India for TWO HUNDRED YEARS! Here, I'll try to edumacate you a little if that is even possible.

British Rule in India - British Rule over India, British Colonialism in India, India under British Rule, British Rule History in India

Forum List

Back