Augmentin/Clindamycin

Peach

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2009
Anyone here that has taken both? Augmentin didn't knock out the infection of an abscessed tooth, so I now I start Clindamycin. Six people I know have taken one or the other, nobody has taken one after the other. Augmentin side effects were minimal, mainly drowsiness, the info docs all point out the rare, deadly side effects. I would like to learn from anyone who has taken both.

Anyone here that has taken both? Augmentin didn't knock out the infection of an abscessed tooth, so I now I start Clindamycin. Six people I know have taken one or the other, nobody has taken one after the other. Augmentin side effects were minimal, mainly drowsiness, the info docs all point out the rare, deadly side effects. I would like to learn from anyone who has taken both.

Meanwhile you lie on thread after thread. Perhaps it is because the abscess has reached your brain? You do have one right? I mean one that functions.

Meanwhile you lie on thread after thread. Perhaps it is because the abscess has reached your brain? You do have one right? I mean one that functions.

No, lower jaw, more likely to hit the heart, or so my MD says. And I do not lie, correct me when my facts are wrong. I read other opinions to learn, and find new sources, not attack. I have seen good articles from all sides of the political spectrum.

No, lower jaw, more likely to hit the heart, or so my MD says. And I do not lie, correct me when my facts are wrong. I read other opinions to learn, and find new sources, not attack. I have seen good articles from all sides of the political spectrum.

You obviously have not read the information available on Wide receiver and fast and Furious if you compare the 2. I have provided a ton of it in threads you do your drive by partisan hack post in.

She's askin for help with her medication. Why don't you hammer her for her politics in a different thread?

Forum List

Back