Audiences continue to reject Woke tv

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2020
That's a good sign.

Leftist 'entertainment' keeps pushing their agenda but it continues to fail. American audiences are turning their backs on lgbtq crap, anti-men, anti white, anti God, anti America garbage.

There is quite a bit of pushback on The Lord of the Rings: Ring of Power series and it hasn't even aired yet. Most of the pushback is on the rewriting of history about the Second Age and about Galadriel, but it turns out that people don't actually want to rewrite elves as being a 'multi-ethnic' race.

I have no interest in anything that drags in real life politics or social agendas. I watch movies and play games to get away from reality.

And I don't support gay, trannies, blacks, diversity and so on. Fuck em, if they want to be equal then they should be treated equal as everyone else. I don't think they should be treated special.

I hope every diverse, trans, gay, pro black, etc venture in games or movies or books or anything all go bankrupt and everyone involved is forced to suck dicks in parking lots to make enough money to pay rent on their shitty roach infested shit hole apartment.

I cancelled entire services like Disney+ over their woke agendas and after the eternals I won't even watch any of their movies, I'll pirate what I want to watch. I don't watch the NFL anymore over their black social agenda. And so on.

Network TV is bad. As in really, really, fucking horrible.

Flipping through channels with the remote will all too often bring up nothing but crappy black oriented shows. Awful game shows with people acting like clowns - and often dressed like clowns, as well. Horrible, ugly sets, etc.

Or WAY TOO MANY shows with all black casts. I'll pass. Thanks, anyway...

Then there are loads of "woke" "talk" shows whining about racism, oppression, etc. Apparently there are a lot of people who can't get enough of the whining bullshit. Awful, boring shit, after about 10 seconds. Lol.

I'm a news junkie, but I can't stand the morning news shows these days. I love beautiful blonde and Asian news reporters and anchors, but they're almost impossible to find.

These woke imbeciles will call that "wacist" but fuck them. I call it PERSONAL PREFERENCE. And that will never change.

In time, they'll have to change back to a more watchable format, or they'll lose advertisers. Viewership will suffer, and advertisers will leave, as woke programming drives more and more viewers away.

Blacks make up about 13% of our population. And they should have about 13% of the acting jobs and shows, to be fair. But, what's happening right now is INSANELY out of whack. The proportions are ridiculous.

Last edited:
That's a good sign.

Leftist 'entertainment' keeps pushing their agenda but it continues to fail. American audiences are turning their backs on lgbtq crap, anti-men, anti white, anti God, anti America garbage.
I just watched a few episodes of the newest Walking Dead and the first few minutes of Talking Dead. I've watched Walking Dead since its very first episode. It was disappointing to see the clearly Marxist agenda going on by the writers.

I have not watched it since the ninth season and i had to force myself to go that far. It was getting stupid in season 7. As with everything the left infiltrates they ruin it. They can't help themselves, they can only hold off exposing themselves for so long. I must say they are getting better at that.

And I don't support gay, trannies, blacks, diversity and so on. Fuck em, if they want to be equal then they should be treated equal as everyone else. I don't think they should be treated special.
Total agreement with your entire thread, of course, but I'd change one thing: If they want to be viewed as equal as everyone else they should have to behave properly like everyone else! Criminals and obvious weirdos don't get to be equal: that's how it is.

These woke imbeciles will call that "wacist" but fuck them. I call it PERSONAL PREFERENCE. And that will never change.

In time, they'll have to change back to a more watchable format, or they'll lose advertisers. Viewership will suffer, and advertisers will leave, as woke programming drives more and more viewers away.

Blacks make up about 13% of our population. And they should have about 13% of the acting jobs and shows, to be fair. But, what's happening right now is INSANELY out of whack. The proportions are ridiculous.
Every single commercial one sees pushed on TV now shows miscegenation: interracial black/white couples. Every. Single. One. I hate this so much: Any woman who goes with a black must be out of her mind. The white men can look after themselves. And do: you don't see it hardly ever in reality. On TV, ALLLLLLLLLLLLL the time.

I have run into so many Woke novels I had to throw back that now I ASSUME a show or a book is going to be Woke until they show me it isn't.

Which means I end up re-reading a lot of older literature. And watching old series and movies.

I don't mind a series that has plausible black roles. Like the Reacher series with the black detective in rural Atlanta: that was in the original Lee Child book and it made sense, his wife had died and he got seriously away from everything, and it was well played, and that was the only one, except for a barber. The ratio was right. But once they start shoving blacks into the action in numbers of high-level positions you just never see in real-life, it's propaganda, and I'm not interested.

Every single commercial one sees pushed on TV now shows miscegenation: interracial black/white couples. Every. Single. One. I hate this so much: Any woman who goes with a black must be out of her mind. The white men can look after themselves. And do: you don't see it hardly ever in reality. On TV, ALLLLLLLLLLLLL the time.

I have run into so many Woke novels I had to throw back that now I ASSUME a show or a book is going to be Woke until they show me it isn't.

Which means I end up re-reading a lot of older literature. And watching old series and movies.

I don't mind a series that has plausible black roles. Like the Reacher series with the black detective in rural Atlanta: that was in the original Lee Child book and it made sense, his wife had died and he got seriously away from everything, and it was well played, and that was the only one, except for a barber. The ratio was right. But once they start shoving blacks into the action in numbers of high-level positions you just never see in real-life, it's propaganda, and I'm not interested.
Even the old, popular, series have gone "woke."

I've watched L&O SVU from the beginning. Then came L&O, with Anthony Anderson (can't remember his original partner's name). I enjoyed that series, too. Then they took it off the air.

A couple of weeks ago they brought L&O back. Anthony Anderson in the lead role, with a new white partner. This time the show has gone to shit (woke). Anderson now wears one of those silly-assed hairdos, and he looks like a clown, not a detective. You know, the stupid little braids all over his head. Then, his character has already gone whiny in a couple of conversations about racial matters. I couldn't stand it. Ten minutes of two episodes and I had to change channels. Fuck them, and their "woke" bullshit.

Then there's the new L&O series with Christopher Maloni (I think that's his name). His new boss is black. His new female partner is black. Hell, most of the cast is now black. Fuck them, too. I hate that show. It's totally unbelievable. It looks as if it were produced in some African shithole. Lol. Lotsa luck with that.

There's less and less worth watching on American TV, these days. And it seems to get worse by the fucking day. Thankfully there are alternatives to be found, for those willing to seek them out.

Last edited:
Even the old, popular, series have gone "woke."

I've watched L&O SVU from the beginning. Then came L&O, with Anthony Anderson (can't remember his original partner's name). I enjoyed that series, too. Then they took it off the air.

A couple of weeks ago they brought L&O back. Anthony Anderson in the lead role, with a new white partner. This time the show has gone to shit (woke). Anderson now wears one of those silly-assed hairdos, and he looks like a clown, not a detective. You know, the stupid little braids all over his head. Then, his character has already gone whiny in a couple of conversations about racial matters. I couldn't stand it. Ten minutes of two episodes and I had to change channels. Fuck them, and their "woke" bullshit.

Then there's the new L&O series with Christopher Maloni (I think that's his name). His new boss is black. His new female partner is black. Hell, most of the cast is now black. Fuck them, too. I hate that show. It's totally unbelievable. It looks as if it were produced in some African shithole. Lol. Lotsa luck with that.

There's less and less worth watching on American TV, these days. And it seems to get worse by the fucking day. Thankfully there are alternatives to be found, for those willing to seek them out.
We are looking right now for a series; but you are right, it has to be non-woke good stuff.

Meh, get woke, go broke.

I guess that is part of the reason TCM and the vintage TV channels have pretty good ratings for what they are.
Yep. I have revisited a ton of old TV shows this past couple years. Just finished CSI ( the original version). Looking for CSI NY but so far not on any steaming services I have access to. :(

We are looking right now for a series; but you are right, it has to be non-woke good stuff.
The focus of the original post for this thread concerned reasons audiences are rejecting today's television programming. The link Calypso Jones provided reinforces that topic. And that, is what I was talking about in my post about L&O. It directly addressed the point of the OP.

We could start a NEW thread seeking alternative series. But to randomly change the direction of this thread would only serve to dilute and weaken it.

Last edited:
but it turns out that people don't actually want to rewrite elves as being a 'multi-ethnic' race.

Who gives a fetid dingo's kidney what color an Elf is?

You get that they aren't real, right?

Forum List

Back