Attorney for Michael Cohen backs away from confidence that Cohen has information about Trump’s knowl

I was laughing today when they were all doing the two step backstroke on all the stations... They got their 3 days of fame and lies out there and the backstroke wont even be seen by most... And that was their intent... fucking inbred pieces of shit!

Couple of folks i was talking with today were questioning how Lanny became his attorney and they were looking for the collusion with Mueller, the Clinton's, and the DOJ... they all said this is fishy as hell and didn't believe the whole thing and they were democrats, moderates but still dems... Lanny is a resisted foreign agent for Russian interests and they were all saying this stinks to high heaven.

The Russia/Trump colluding to rig the 2016 POTUS election is a total bullshit liberal fantasy and always has been. It was simply a means by which to get a special investigation to dig up anything that might get Trump removed from office.

Lol ... Cohen has nothing then on Russia vs Trump?

Nothing Burger!?

From WaPo at that ... :D

---

Attorney for Michael Cohen backs away from confidence that Cohen has information about Trump’s knowledge on Russian efforts

Attorney for Michael Cohen backs away from confidence that Cohen has information about Trump’s knowledge on Russian efforts

It is all part of the game.
...and still no Russian connection

None between Trump and Russia that's for sure. Never thought there would be.

Paying off blackmailers is not illegal.

I thought we all made that clear last week.

Cohen plead guilty to something that’s not a crime....that’s fascinating.

They are trying to say that since he arranged for the payment to be made, it’s like he did it as a campaign contribution.

They are trying to say that since he arranged for the payment to be made, it’s like he did it as a campaign contribution.

Cohen did not plead guilty to paying off anyone, do try and keep up. Cohen pleaded guilty to 8 felony charges, including two incidents of felony campaign fraud.

And since you seem to uninformed to know this, felony campaign fraud is a crime.

Cohen did not plead guilty to paying off anyone, do try and keep up. Cohen pleaded guilty to 8 felony charges, including two incidents of felony campaign fraud.

And since you seem to uninformed to know this, felony campaign fraud is a crime.

What were the exact campaign fraud pleas?

What were the exact campaign fraud pleas?

Here is the plea agreement, it list each charge against him and give the statute that broken.

Document: Michael Cohen Plea Agreement

Feel free to read it at your leisure. It has some big words so you might need a dictionary handy

Let’s specifically talk about the campaign finance laws he confessed to breaking.

What did he do to break the law?

Let’s specifically talk about the campaign finance laws he confessed to breaking.

What did he do to break the law?

You would need to ask the Southern District of New York or Guy Petrillo or maybe even Cohen himself that question.

It will be fascinating to see what the sentences are for the campaign finance “laws” that he “broke”.

Paying a blackmailer with personal funds isn’t a crime.

My understanding is that by arranging for the payment, that amounted to a campaign contribution. It’s laughable. The money trail isn’t there.

Keep dreaming of impeachment, Trump is not getting thrown out of office via impeachment.

It will be fascinating to see what the sentences are for the campaign finance “laws” that he “broke”.

My understanding is that by arranging for the payment, that amounted to a campaign contribution. It’s laughable. The money trail isn’t there.

Keep dreaming of impeachment, Trump is not getting thrown out of office via impeachment.

The money trail is there because Trump paid him back, according to Trump's own words.

The money trail is there because Trump paid him back, according to Trump's own words.
Gawd you left-tards are so dumb.. The Campaign Finance rules are not felonies, they are not even registered in the US title code as a law to be broken... Cohne plead to non-crimes... It explains Lanny Davis and his entrance into this charade. Lanny has direct connections to the Clinton machine and Hillary Clinton. Lanny is a REGISTERED FOREIGN AGENT for Russian interests..

Follow the bouncing ball...

1. Create non-charges that appear to implicate Trump.
2. Attempt to get a plea to anything even remotely looking like a crime.
3. Insert a Clinton Operative to make the claim appear legitimate. Lanny has direct connections to Mueller, Clinton, and the Russians....
4. Make a deal with Cohen behind the scenes with low or no jail time attached.
5. Push the narrative even though there is a glaring conflict in interest with Lanny as the defense attorney.

This stinks to high heaven. I wonder what they offered Cohne to get him to plead on non-crimes? Blackmail tactics, threaten his family, threaten his wife? The two crimes you idiots say implicate Trump are not crimes and your going to have a real tough time proving anything when all this crap is pulled into court and your "facts" dissected.

Good luck with your left wing fantasy...
Its going to blow up in your faces...

Last edited:

Gawd you left-tards are so dumb.. The Campaign Finance rules are not felonies, they are not even registered in the US title code as a law to be broken... Cohne plead to non-crimes... It explains Lanny Davis and his entrance into this charade. Lanny has direct connections to the Clinton machine and Hillary Clinton. Lanny is a REGISTERED FOREIGN AGENT for Russian interests..

3. Insert a Clinton Operative to make the claim appear legitimate. Lanny has direct connections to Mueller, Clinton, and the Russians....
5. Push the narrative even though there is a glaring conflict in interest with Lanny as the defense attorney.

This stinks to high heaven. I wonder what they offered Cohne to get him to plead on non-crimes? Blackmail tactics, threaten his family, threaten his wife? The two crimes you idiots say implicate Trump are not crimes and your going to have a real tough time proving anything when all this crap is pulled into court and your "facts" dissected.

Good post.

The lefty loons are going crazy over something that's not even a law or in the title codes.

One would think a few of them had working brain cells, guess not.

Cohen paid the women and Trump paid him back. No campaign money was used.

What a load of horseshit the lefty loons have embraced. Hope they like the smell. LOL

I do love it when you braindead sheep try and school people and instead just highlight your ignorance for all the world to see. Sadly among you sheep ignorance is a badge of honor, your dumbfucks fight to see how can be the most ignorant each day...the good news is I think you are in the lead today.

First, here is the Federal Prosecution of Election Offenses, it list all the offense, to include the felony campaign finance violations. Read it and quit being so fucking ignorant. https://www.justice.gov/criminal/file/1029066/download

Second, here is the plea agreement, you will notice it list each and every statute that was pleaded guilty to. Document: Michael Cohen Plea Agreement. Read it and quit being so fucking ignorant.

Third, Lanny Davis had nothing to do with the plea agreement. The plea agreemtn was done by Guy Petrillo. Do try and quit parroting the talking points you are emailed and think for yourself at least once a day.

Well in order for it to be a crime::

FECA contains its own criminal sanctions, which provide that, to be a crime, a FECA violation must have been committed knowingly and willfully and, except for campaign misrepresentations and certain coerced contributions, must have involved at least $2,000 in a calendar year

Cohen paid and Trump paid him back. Not much of a crime there.

Well in order for it to be a crime::

FECA contains its own criminal sanctions, which provide that, to be a crime, a FECA violation must have been committed knowingly and willfully and, except for campaign misrepresentations and certain coerced contributions, must have involved at least $2,000 in a calendar year

Since Cohen paid and Trump paid him back. No crime.

Glad you now agree it was indeed campaign related.

Forum List

Back