Attorney for Cain accuser: Cain is lying

I guess the racist libs don't understand that Dems mad the Jim Crow laws. Just like the racist Dems started the KKK.

And here we are again with racist libs going after Herman Cain.

Oh boy! Cain's screwed now.

However, maybe not, because he doesn't have the integrity to free up the NDA. And his supporters don't have the integrity to see the truth for what is...that Cain is a sexual harassing, lying, molester.

You know what makes you sick? If you heard that women was molested, you'd be happy, the more heinous the act, the happier you'd be, all because you don't like his politics. You're rooting for him to be a bad person, but the truth is you don't know what happened, so you're fucked up.

Here's what I do know jackass.

Herb Cain was confronted about a sexual harassment charge.

He first said there was no charge.
Then he said he didn't know about an accusation.
Then he said said there was an accusation.
He was then asked about the settlement.
First he said there was no settlement.
Then he said it was an agreement, not a settlement.
Then he said he didn't remember what happened.
Then he said he did remember and it was no big deal.
It's from one lie to the next.
Now ONE of the women is claiming, through her counsel, that Cain has been steady lying.

That's what I do know. Those are the facts on the ground.

Look who got their panties in a bunch and neg repped me for this post:

Dr.House said:
Hi, you have received -400 reputation points from Dr.House.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
you truly are a fucking idiot....

Regards,
Dr.House

Note: This is an automated message.

The mangina that has a man-crush on a fictional male character :lol:

Dems made the Jim Crow laws. Just like the racist Dems started the KKK.

And here we are with racist libs going after Herman Cain. Sad really in this day and age to see such racism played out.

When all you have to defend your candidate is the race card. You're finished...Obama is going to stomp you into the ground. It's sicking to witness the republicans doing what the democrats have done. Republicans are becoming the democrats!!!

Last edited:
Oh boy! Cain's screwed now.

However, maybe not, because he doesn't have the integrity to free up the NDA. And his supporters don't have the integrity to see the truth for what is...that Cain is a sexual harassing, lying, molester.

You know what makes you sick? If you heard that women was molested, you'd be happy, the more heinous the act, the happier you'd be, all because you don't like his politics. You're rooting for him to be a bad person, but the truth is you don't know what happened, so you're fucked up.

Here's what I do know jackass.

Herb Cain was confronted about a sexual harassment charge.

He first said there was no charge.
Then he said he didn't know about an accusation.
Then he said said there was an accusation.
He was then asked about the settlement.
First he said there was no settlement.
Then he said it was an agreement, not a settlement.
Then he said he didn't remember what happened.
Then he said he did remember and it was no big deal.
It's from one lie to the next.
Now ONE of the women is claiming, through her counsel, that Cain has been steady lying.

That's what I do know. Those are the facts on the ground.

First of all you don't have all of your facts straight.

Now I understand that there have been some inconsistencies and oddities in what he's saying, so I can respect an opinion of someone who may say, I believe he's guilty of something (although I may not agree), but no one knows what he's guilty of and if he's in fact he's guilty for sure.

You're downright giddy about the possibility of him doing harm to someone, and you're even throwing out words like molester.

As much as I don't like Obama, I wouldn't be rooting for him to get caught molesting someone. C'mon you know that's what you're doing.

cain-face-in-the-crowd.jpg

We don't need to rely on the word of an opposing attorney to conclude that Cain has been evasive and deceptive. His statements have been implausible and at times contradictory.

The one-sided NDA is unfortunate, particularly now that Cain's political ambitions have created an arguable public interest in the disclosure of any moral failings. However, it's not clear to me that Cain could lift the NDA now even if he wanted to, since that would almost surely not be in the NRA's interests.

Cain reminds me a lot of Clayton Bigsby. It's funny stuff if you've never seen it...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wITchV88Gjk&feature=player_detailpage]Dave Chappelle - Black White Supremacist - YouTube[/ame]

We don't need to rely on the word of an opposing attorney to conclude that Cain has been evasive and deceptive. His statements have been implausible and at times contradictory.

The one-sided NDA is unfortunate, particularly now that Cain's political ambitions have created an arguable public interest in the disclosure of any moral failings. However, it's not clear to me that Cain could lift the NDA now even if he wanted to, since that would almost surely not be in the NRA's interests.

It doesn't matter, the girls are going to get paid a lot of money to talk. Its only a matter of when.

Why don't we wait until friday until all the facts get out...

It's just pointless debating this right now. Yes Cain has handled it awful and made himself look maybe guilty, however, if you think about it I could see one trying to deny it right away at first.

I think by the end of the week we will know the truth...

It's just annoying hearing the racists and liberals get together to go on and on about how he sexually harrassed her what a dirt bag, and how does the moral right and blah blah

When they are usually the ones who say I don't care what he does in his personal life if he gets the job done and gives us Eliot Spitzers, Bill Clinton, gay marriage, abortion and now all of the sudden they are religious zealots disgusted by these accusations.

Both of you are hypocrites if you can't admit when your own side acts out of line or is wrong

Have you guys not developed the ability to be objective for one second?

BTW when some asshole wants to come in and say I'm not, I'm not going to answer you. Especially if you have been in this thread because I don't give a fuck what you think, you don't know me or my thoughts and you most likely are stupid.

and Barack Obama reminds me of the news caster in this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFpdiwdGA_o]ChappelleShow Reparations - YouTube[/ame]

aka he's white like his momma

Do you see you can do this to pretty much anybody about anything.... doesn't make it right

Why don't we wait until friday until all the facts get out...

It's just pointless debating this right now. Yes Cain has handled it awful and made himself look maybe guilty, however, if you think about it I could see one trying to deny it right away at first.

I think by the end of the week we will know the truth...

It's just annoying hearing the racists and liberals get together to go on and on about how he sexually harrassed her what a dirt bag, and how does the moral right and blah blah

When they are usually the ones who say I don't care what he does in his personal life if he gets the job done and gives us Eliot Spitzers, Bill Clinton, gay marriage, abortion and now all of the sudden they are religious zealots disgusted by these accusations.

Both of you are hypocrites if you can't admit when your own side acts out of line or is wrong

Have you guys not developed the ability to be objective for one second?

BTW when some asshole wants to come in and say I'm not, I'm not going to answer you. Especially if you have been in this thread because I don't give a fuck what you think, you don't know me or my thoughts and you most likely are stupid.
As a leftist what people do in private is of no concern to me.

However, considering the moral depravity of such accusations, this raises the level of public concern. It speaks directly to his character. Moreover, not so much the act, but the cover up.

It's the cover-up stupid.

Herb Cain's been showing himself to a liar of the worst order. Lie after lie after lie.

I mean...WTF.com!?!?!??

My thoughts-

1) The thing is, we don't know what happened. We have a lot of accusations. Not a lot of facts. So if you don't like Cain, you want it to be true, and if you like him, you don't want to.

2) The NRA and Cain should release these women from their Non-Disclosure Agreements. Let's get it all out there and then make a judgment. First rule of scandals, it isn't the action that gets you in trouble, it's the coverup.

3) Regardless of how this all shakes out, the reality is that Herman Cain is in no way, shape or form qualified to be president. His profound ignorance on topics, his sloppy campaiging, his intemperate remarks. He's not presidential. It's like that point in 1988 when Jesse Jackson was breifly the Democratic frontrunner.

4) the very fact that the GOP voters are so desperate NOT to vote for Mitt Romney should be telling. On paper, there should be no contest. But Republicans just don't like Romney. And if you can't get your most loyal troops to sign up, how do you win the rest of the country.

Wait? An attorney for a client is telling the opposing client that they are lying?

Stop the fucking presses!!!!!! This is news.
:eek:
Nice!

I did hear one legal analyst state that by talking about the settlement in public, Cain actually violated the terms of the "gag order" where the settlement stated that it wouldn't be discussed. So it, according to the analyst, "frees up" the supposedly injured party to go public with her (we are assuming it's a her) case.

Again, way too early to tell if these are legitimate charges. Way too early. I hope they are false.

But as to the legal aspect, it does point to a disturbing lack of intelligence in Can's camp.

On the O'Reilley (sp?--who gives a shit) factor, he said he was made aware these were coming weeks ago.

On Van Sustgren (sp?--again who gives a shit) and at the National Press Club, he told two different stories; one where he said he doesn't recall the charges and one where he said he recalled, and even the approximate amount of the settlement!!!!

The safe gambit is to not say anything; say "we are studying the actual charges" and come back 48 hours later with ONE story if you're not going to pre-formulate a response. I know it's Damage Control 101 but guess what; it works!

What happened to attorney-client privilege?

As he speaks for her as her legal representative, aren't they already in violation of the confidentiality clause?

I thought the same thing....
Another poster said that Cain broke the agreement by talking too, but it was first brought out by the supposed womans attorney. And of course they're going to say he's lying!

And WHY after so many years would she bring this up now? The woman must need more money, she ran out and see's a chance to make some BIG bucks!

He "supposedly" said something or made some gesture that "offended" her. Come on! This crap happens EVERY day in almost all office settings. Someone says something they shouldn't have and a person is standing there and takes offense, then figures out a way they can make some money out of the situation. People can sue over just about anything today! She got paid off to just shut up over a stupid situation, and that's what she wanted.

If the charges had been that he took advantage of her, actually molested her (touched her in any way), THAT would be different. (or sent naked pictures of himself over the internet for kids to see, like you know who...or screwed someone in his office under the same roof as his wife).

Clinton at first denied he did anything at all, he lied about it several times...but then we all find out that he was found guilty of an actual sexual act WHILE MARRIED AND WHILE LIVING IN THE WHITE HOUSE! I'm sure if it happened once, it happened many times with him. Cain wasn't accused of even actually TOUCHING anyone, now he shouldn't be running for president. Wow...what hypocrites!

I guess the racist libs don't understand that Dems mad the Jim Crow laws. Just like the racist Dems started the KKK.

And here we are again with racist libs going after Herman Cain.

What's really funny.... they're high fiving a right wing racist... Matthew. Politics makes for strange bedfellows. Personally, I have higher standards than to high five a racist for anything.

Forum List

Back